I couldn't get through the whole interview. But for those that couldn't either, here is what I got from it:
- I am the greatest! I am wonderful!
- Oh a question extolling my brilliance? What an amazingly wonderous question! God in his infinite wisdomw will bless you, interviewer, for asking a question that will give me another 40 mins to list my glorious acheievments.
- I am truly amazed that people do not bow down to my feet and call my Okonkwo for the most incredible, amazing, glorious, stupendious performance in the history of arts, or in fact, Africa as a whole!
- Even Chinua Achebe knows I am "Things Fall Apart"! And all those Nigerian who do not think so, or cannot preceive my brilliance, are charlatans! Theives! Imbelcile! They make me ashamed to be Nigerian!
- But I will remain humble, as much as one so amazing as myself can be...
Till the roof comes off. Till the lights go out. Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth. Till the smoke clears out and my high wears out. I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse..
- EMINEM - Till I collapse