• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A night in Nigeria’s hottest strip club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#21
Crystalgirl said:
Is this for real or is this the writer's fantasy? I don't trust anything from that Sun tabloid.
My dear Crystalgirl, I am extremely interested in this statement in your sig: "This year, I want a waist like Rihannas'."
Now, come and demonstrate by shaking what ya mama gave ya :D and i'll tell you whether it's like Rihannas' or not. DEal ? :love004: :teu26:
 

paj

Well-Known Member
#22
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Yu beta not misyarn o, odawise ah go turn yu into "The Eunuch of Abuja" :biggrinsa
Nollywood folks, yu better not tif dat wan as mofie taitulu o, ah don copyright am! :mad:
...try am and U go see the wrath of pissed babes from Moremi Hall marching on Aso Rock..:gnash
Pa
 

blackbutterfly

Well-Known Member
#23
Anything is possible these days, o...I am still looking for my jaw on the ground where it dropped after a 37 year old woman confessed to forcing a 4 year old boy to have sex with her. After that, hearing that there is a strip club in Nigeria is no big surprise...they walk the street at night, they sleep with sugar daddy for school fees and rent so what's the big deal of pole slinking? Abeg
 

paj

Well-Known Member
#24
blackbutterfly said:
Anything is possible these days, o...I am still looking for my jaw on the ground where it dropped after a 37 year old woman confessed to forcing a 4 year old boy to have sex with her. After that, hearing that there is a strip club in Nigeria is no big surprise...they walk the street at night, they sleep with sugar daddy for school fees and rent so what's the big deal of pole slinking? Abeg
...U fit consider am if offered under the NYSC programme?:imp

Pa
 

Crystalgirl

Well-Known Member
#25
Gen Sani Abacha said:
My dear Crystalgirl, I am extremely interested in this statement in your sig: "This year, I want a waist like Rihannas'."
Now, come and demonstrate by shaking what ya mama gave ya and i'll tell you whether it's like Rihannas' or not. DEal ? :love004: :teu26:
:redface

I don't even know how to respond to this one :redface

:redface
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#28
zenke said:
Huh!help: U no sombody wey na gay?
:roll...kai zenke I tell you, you no git edit this one o lai lai :roll
Now who told you that male strippers are gay? Or are only those in Frankce gay and how come YOU take know say dem gay ehn? :roll




You know i luh ya. :)
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#29
yaro mai amfani

bolanle said:
:roll...kai zenke I tell you, you no git edit this one o lai lai :roll
Now who told you that male strippers are gay? Or are only those in Frankce gay and how come YOU take know say dem gay ehn? :roll




You know i luh ya. :)
:lol "B" how i wan take know now? wey i no b there customer now
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#33
zenke said:
I think say men strippers na gays now! so wetin dem b if dem no b gay?:imp
Okay let me give you an example on the same thing. How come you don't consider female strippers lesbians but consider male stripper gay? Oya come and explain o rolleye:
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#34
yaro mai amfani

bolanle said:
Okay let me give you an example on the same thing. How come you don't consider female strippers lesbians but consider male stripper gay? Oya come and explain o rolleye:
"B" na wa 4 u oh! women own different now;) , but a male stripper is something else now
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#35
zenke said:
"B" na wa 4 u oh! women own different now;) , but a male stripper is something else now
How he take come be something else? Explain, it seems you are a pro in that area ;)
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#38
zenke said:
U wey know d difference na u suppose explain am now :cool:
Stop turning the table and explain to us the difference. Na you be PRO....





hehehe...yes you don enta this gbese!
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#39
yaro mai amfani

bolanle said:
Stop turning the table and explain to us the difference. Na you be PRO....





hehehe...yes you don enta this gbese!
See me see wahala oh! na which gbese i enter now?
I talk wetin i think, u say no b so, i say make u tell me d real thing u come dey twist d whole matter. B na wa 4 u sha!
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#40
zenke said:
See me see wahala oh! na which gbese i enter now?
I talk wetin i think, u say no b so, i say make u tell me d real thing u come dey twist d whole matter. B na wa 4 u sha!
Reversed psychology but hey I let you slide this time..although you still did not tell me the difference corkysm60:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.