Actresses With The Best Figure

WHO HAS THE SEXIEST FIGURE

  • REGINA ASKIA

    Votes: 51 19.2%
  • IBINABO FIBERESIMA

    Votes: 8 3.0%
  • GENEVIEVE NNAJI

    Votes: 64 24.2%
  • STEPHANIE OKEREKE

    Votes: 43 16.2%
  • EMPRESS NJAMAH

    Votes: 7 2.6%
  • CHIOMA CHUKWURA

    Votes: 11 4.2%
  • DAKORE EGBUSAN

    Votes: 3 1.1%
  • RITA NWANKWO

    Votes: 3 1.1%
  • RITA DOMINIC

    Votes: 9 3.4%
  • OMOTOLA J EKEINDE

    Votes: 56 21.1%
  • MERCY JOHNSON

    Votes: 10 3.8%

  • Total voters
    265
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
Haven't seen any female star in a bikini since the movie "CAMOUFLAGE".
So who do y'all think has the sexiest figure?
Who will look the tastiest in bikini?
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#3
Originally posted by lady_vexy
regina askia will look stunning in a bikini she has a nice figure dont know bout the rest how cum stella aint dere
I chose Askia as well.
Haven't seen too many Stella movies,and the ones i have seen,she was always overdressed and i couldn't decide what kind of figure she could have.
 

Nkay

Active Member
#4
Ibinabo.She wore a bikini in one of her films.who put Genny there?Her ass is flat and the thing wan reach her leg.
 

mcallstar

Well-Known Member
#6
Originally posted by vince
Haven't seen any female star in a bikini since the movie "CAMOUFLAGE".
So who do y'all think has the sexiest figure?
Who will look the tastiest in bikini?
There is something I noticed in nigerian actresses. The begining of their involvement in the movie, they look very elegant, beautifully figured. But when money begins to pour in they start getting all puffed up around their waist. Unlike the americans I marvel at their carefulness in terms of what they eat. They take care of their figure. But notice this, Omotola wasn't this big before, Eucheria wasn't also this big but now they look too over shapened. I pray all the rest of our actresses coming up won't end up like the former in figure.

well I think Gene has a good figure all around!
 
D

dimeji alara

Guest
#7
Originally posted by vince
I chose Askia as well.
Haven't seen too many Stella movies,and the ones i have seen,she was always overdressed and i couldn't decide what kind of figure she could have.

well i vote for regina too,i think she as a lovely figure,and wonderful eyes that make head stunning.hmmm no wonder she almost one the crown at the miss charm held in russia in 1989,she was the first runner up.
 
D

Dessy

Guest
#8
Nah.....it's gotta be Genny, she's prettier and has an even better shape compared to the Agbani's and Askia's of this world.
 
D

dimeji alara

Guest
#9
Originally posted by demab
Nah.....it's gotta be Genny, she's prettier and has an even better shape compared to the Agbani's and Askia's of this world.

yeah ur right genny is also beautiful,but she's not tall,and that disqualifies her,geeny can not qualify as a beauty queen,she's beautiful but not tall.and i dont think she cant compet with agbani and regina.
 
D

Dessy

Guest
#10
If Regina is that beautiful, how come she didn't make as much impact on the movie industry as Genny has?
 
D

dimeji alara

Guest
#11
Originally posted by demab
If Regina is that beautiful, how come she didn't make as much impact on the movie industry as Genny has?




thats because the world of beauty pageant as nothing to do with the world of acting,its a two different thing.that genny is succesful in acting doesnt mean she can be succesful in the world of beauty,and that reggy is succesful in the world of beauty doesnt mean she can be that succesful in the world of acting.
 

kcbabe64

Well-Known Member
#12
regina askia has got d crown for dis one oh. she is d only obne who has got a perfect shape/figure in the movie industry.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#14
Originally posted by dimeji alara
yeah ur right genny is also beautiful,but she's not tall,and that disqualifies her,geeny can not qualify as a beauty queen,she's beautiful but not tall.and i dont think she cant compet with agbani and regina.
We're not talking about their height,but their shape,how curvy they are.
 

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
#20
I find it very difficult to pick any of those ladies. They always in clothing, Iro and Buba, Skirt and Blouse etc. But if I have to choose I'll pick Regina.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top