• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Behind Closed Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekua

Well-Known Member
#1
Once again "the governor" (Lancelot) did a good job. The title of the movie is Behind Closed Doors. It starred RMD, Stella, Patience Ozorkwo and Desmond Elliot.

The story is about two brothers, the younger one was impotent and was married and of course couldn't bare a child. On the other side, the senior brother who was not married, also smoked and developed cancer of the lungs and was expected to die within six months. The two brothers came out with a plan (even though, it took some effort to convince the younger one) that the senior brother sleeps with his wife to get them a baby before he dies so that their family leanage will not be wiped out.

They both convinced the wife and they all went ahead with the plan, just moments after the execution of the plan the younger brother changed his mind but it was too late. Their highly religious mother came in prayed and God did a miracle so the Senior brother's cancer vanished. Life after was a hell for the wife, mother and the two brothers.

I rate this movie 10/10 and recommend. Can you imagine Patience Ozokwor speaking in Tongues? :shock
 

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
#2
Shekua said:
Once again "the governor" (Lancelot) did a good job. The title of the movie is Behind Closed Doors. It starred RMD, Stella, Patience Ozorkwo and Desmond Elliot.

The story is about two brothers, the younger one was impotent and was married and of course couldn't bare a child. On the other side, the senior brother who was not married, also smoked and developed cancer of the lungs and was expected to die within six months. The two brothers came out with a plan (even though, it took some effort to convince the younger one) that the senior brother sleeps with his wife to get them a baby before he dies so that their family leanage will not be wiped out.

They both convinced the wife and they all went ahead with the plan, just moments after the execution of the plan the younger brother changed his mind but it was too late. Their highly religious mother came in prayed and God did a miracle so the Senior brother's cancer vanished. Life after was a hell for the wife, mother and the two brothers.

I rate this movie 10/10 and recommend. Can you imagine Patience Ozokwor speaking in Tongues? :shock

Oh god i cant wait to see this movie sha. You make it sound so good. Patience mannerism are just like my mother, and thus why i looooooo ve her, she is an excellent actress. I can just imagine her speaking tongues she just makes me laugh (and her million dollar smile can lit a room). I will search for this movie this weekend until i get a hold of it some where here in ATL, i will try all the nigerian stores. Thanks for the gist on the movie.Hopefully by nextweek i can rate it too.
 

peculiar

Well-Known Member
#3
Ok,this movie had better be as good as you've made it seem o.Cant wait to watch it,not in this razz place called uni though.............cant get it anytime soon.Y'all come back with more feedback o.Ive learnt not to waste my money on razz movies!
 

goseiant

Well-Known Member
#5
Thanks Shekua for the review. It sounds interesting and I will try to watch it. Welcome back! I really missed your input.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#9
Shekua said:
Once again "the governor" (Lancelot) did a good job. The title of the movie is Behind Closed Doors. It starred RMD, Stella, Patience Ozorkwo and Desmond Elliot.

The story is about two brothers, the younger one was impotent and was married and of course couldn't bare a child. On the other side, the senior brother who was not married, also smoked and developed cancer of the lungs and was expected to die within six months. The two brothers came out with a plan (even though, it took some effort to convince the younger one) that the senior brother sleeps with his wife to get them a baby before he dies so that their family leanage will not be wiped out.

They both convinced the wife and they all went ahead with the plan, just moments after the execution of the plan the younger brother changed his mind but it was too late. Their highly religious mother came in prayed and God did a miracle so the Senior brother's cancer vanished. Life after was a hell for the wife, mother and the two brothers.

I rate this movie 10/10 and recommend. Can you imagine Patience Ozokwor speaking in Tongues? :shock
Which kain fake cancer be dat,wey dey vanish into thin air?! :confused:
Nollywood no go kill person sha!
 

bluestocking

Well-Known Member
#11
I fell asleep watching this movie, maybe cos i was tired sha, it was too slow for me at the beggining. Also the name of the star actor put me off big time, imagine 'Oasis' what kind of name is that? The storyline was predictable for me at least. And it has a part 2.

But it's a not really a bad movie better than most,different storyline though predictable. I actually intended to open a thread about it Shekua beat me to it.
 

peculiar

Well-Known Member
#12
bluestocking said:
I fell asleep watching this movie, maybe cos i was tired sha, it was too slow for me at the beggining. Also the name of the star actor put me off big time, imagine 'Oasis' what kind of name is that? The storyline was predictable for me at least. And it has a part 2.

But it's a not really a bad movie better than most,different storyline though predictable. I actually intended to open a thread about it Shekua beat me to it.
:roll
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#13
Shekua said:
Once again "the governor" (Lancelot) did a good job. The title of the movie is Behind Closed Doors. It starred RMD, Stella, Patience Ozorkwo and Desmond Elliot.

The story is about two brothers, the younger one was impotent and was married and of course couldn't bare a child. On the other side, the senior brother who was not married, also smoked and developed cancer of the lungs and was expected to die within six months. The two brothers came out with a plan (even though, it took some effort to convince the younger one) that the senior brother sleeps with his wife to get them a baby before he dies so that their family leanage will not be wiped out.

They both convinced the wife and they all went ahead with the plan, just moments after the execution of the plan the younger brother changed his mind but it was too late. Their highly religious mother came in prayed and God did a miracle so the Senior brother's cancer vanished. Life after was a hell for the wife, mother and the two brothers.

I rate this movie 10/10 and recommend. Can you imagine Patience Ozokwor speaking in Tongues? :shock
haaa! 10/10...am yet to see a Nollywood movie with that kind of pass mark. Even the ones that were almost perfectly made still woudn't get that kind of passmark...I mean we're not yet above the flaws criteria at this point in our movies.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#14
bluestocking said:
I fell asleep watching this movie, maybe cos i was tired sha, it was too slow for me at the beggining. Also the name of the star actor put me off big time, imagine 'Oasis' what kind of name is that? The storyline was predictable for me at least. And it has a part 2.

But it's a not really a bad movie better than most,different storyline though predictable. I actually intended to open a thread about it Shekua beat me to it.
Since when did you start seeing nolly movies?
 

proudlyifreke

NR Sports Analyzer 2008
#15
Well,u guys shuld know by now what to expect from the awesome duo of Emem Isong and Lancelot Imasuen with the professional touch of RMD,Stella,Desmond n Patience.It was a cool movie though it has a part 3.Bein modest,I will rate it 9/10.Shekua didnt also gist u guys about Stella's sining scenes.She sang in clubs.They were spellbinding and engaging.Her dance steps were cpativatin and her voice as we all know was superb!!
 

Babyai

Well-Known Member
#16
proudlyifreke said:
Well,u guys shuld know by now what to expect from the awesome duo of Emem Isong and Lancelot Imasuen with the professional touch of RMD,Stella,Desmond n Patience.It was a cool movie though it has a part 3.Bein modest,I will rate it 9/10.Shekua didnt also gist u guys about Stella's sining scenes.She sang in clubs.They were spellbinding and engaging.Her dance steps were cpativatin and her voice as we all know was superb!!
All dem part 3 film sef, ar taya o :eyes I'm yet to watch Playing Games III, Dangerous Twins III & Missing Angel III
 

Shekua

Well-Known Member
#17
peculiar said:
Ok,this movie had better be as good as you've made it seem o.Cant wait to watch it,not in this razz place called uni though.............cant get it anytime soon.Y'all come back with more feedback o.Ive learnt not to waste my money on razz movies!
Try the movie, you wouldn't be disappointed.
 

bluestocking

Well-Known Member
#20
proudlyifreke said:
Well,u guys shuld know by now what to expect from the awesome duo of Emem Isong and Lancelot Imasuen with the professional touch of RMD,Stella,Desmond n Patience.It was a cool movie though it has a part 3.Bein modest,I will rate it 9/10.Shekua didnt also gist u guys about Stella's sining scenes.She sang in clubs.They were spellbinding and engaging.Her dance steps were cpativatin and her voice as we all know was superb!!
But why did she have to sing for a whole 15 mins at beggining of the movie, what was the point?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.