Big Brother 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#2
olatoludipe said:
Meet the House guest. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/


How can that black dude (beau) be gay men? they all look pretty much cool.
Men I was just asking my sister if they started yet....men I LOVE this show ...watched it since Big Brother 2. There's like only one black person...how come??? Can't wait men....still remember Will from Big brother 3.....my favorite.
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#3
I'm watching it right now....some lady..Rachel I think, just became the head of household. Men that room is big o
 
#5
Iya Laje said:
Oh no, she nominated that guy from Iraq...why now
You know the name "Iraq" has already disqualified him self... but he is not going to leave, they wanted to take out Ashlea, the flirter out of the game.
 
#7
Hubscrown said:
Its like almost every show now got gay cast. I remember when they started it with ER like 3yrs ago.
It is just pissing off and it sucks... Most of the black gay guys are cutier than ever... they can actually close their eyez and easily get ladies laying over them.
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#11
olatoludipe said:
It is just pissing off and it sucks... Most of the black gay guys are cutier than ever... they can actually close their eyez and easily get ladies laying over them.
Men how come the only black guy has to be gay???
 

Abike

Well-Known Member
#12
so for like somebody who like saw the show for like the first time yesterday, like what is the show like all about dude? rolleye:
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#13
Abike said:
so for like somebody who like saw the show for like the first time yesterday, like what is the show like all about dude? rolleye:
It's about putting different peeps together in a house and every week someone gets voted off. They hold a competition for who's gonna be head of household and the winner puts up 2 people for nomination. Then the other housemates vote on who they want out. There are a lot of alliances being formed and a lot of backstabbing goes on....all in the name of playing the game. They do food competitions so as not to eat peanut jelly and butter for the whole week......and relationships are formed and so on. They sometimes have a twist, last year twins were playing and the other houseguests didn't know about it....like they keep switching each other.....this year I think they said there are pairs working together secretly or something sha......And when it's down to the last two, everyone that was voted out will be the one to vote on who the winner is gonna be, so that's why it's good to be nice to peeps in the house.
 

Oyinkan

Well-Known Member
#14
Abike said:
so for like somebody who like saw the show for like the first time yesterday, like what is the show like all about dude? rolleye:
auntie abike, i just couldnt help but notice the like, whats up with it?
 
#15
U called her ,"Aunty".Hmm don't u know women don't like that cos it makes them seem older.Call her sister....
That's true ..I just noticed the "like" word now...Hmm Sister Abike..hope nothing o!!!
 
#18
Lord, what got into those fools head men. The Big Brother should have allowed them to fight and take out their stupid butt out of the house. The Ivette girl, her mouth is too sharp, she is running her mouth like razor blade. Eric is taking things in the house to serious. Thank God he ain't no president.... he would be a dictator.
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#19
olatoludipe said:
Lord, what got into those fools head men. The Big Brother should have allowed them to fight and take out their stupid butt out of the house. The Ivette girl, her mouth is too sharp, she is running her mouth like razor blade. Eric is taking things in the house to serious. Thank God he ain't no president.... he would be a dictator.
Men I missed it....which one be Eric...are you talking about the bald man?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top