• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Billionnnaires club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbabe64

Well-Known Member
#2
Originally posted by jenzi
That movie is wicked,(cool) i will recommend it to anyone. It has pt 1-3. Vince have you seen it?
i ve d part 1 and 2, i ve nt even finished watchin part 1. skool is killin me oh

i must finish it when i get home 2day
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#3
Originally posted by jenzi
That movie is wicked,(cool) i will recommend it to anyone. It has pt 1-3. Vince have you seen it?
No i haven't.
The three parts is a big problem to me.To watch a single story and pay three times:rolleyes:
 

jenzi

Active Member
#6
Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by kcbabe64
i ve d part 1 and 2, i ve nt even finished watchin part 1. skool is killin me oh

i must finish it when i get home 2day
Sorry, it will soon be over and then you'll have more time to watch film like me, for now concentrate on school work oh.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#7
i love tha tmovie men i got the part 3 when i went to naija. the whipping scene was hilarious to me.


yeah kinda a remake of Living in Bondage but some extras added to it. The soundtrack brings tears to my eyes tho.
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#8
Originally posted by jenzi
That movie is wicked,(cool) i will recommend it to anyone. It has pt 1-3. Vince have you seen it?

I JUST SAW THE WHOLE THREE PART...'WAS TOO STRONG FOR ME (THERE ARE SOME SCENES THAT I TURNED MY FACE AWAY:D ) DON’T GET ME WRONG, I CAN WATCH THE SCARIEST WESTERN HORROR MOVIE... BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT OUR OWN THAT GETS TO ME…. MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT SOME OF THE THINGS SHOWN ARE TRUE AND STILL HAPPENING TODAY. 'RITUALS" WAS ALSO TOO MUCH FOR ME.. I COULDN’T EAT AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE
 

brandi

Well-Known Member
#9
Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by khamileon
I JUST SAW THE WHOLE THREE PART...'WAS TOO STRONG FOR ME (THERE ARE SOME SCENES THAT I TURNED MY FACE AWAY:D ) DON’T GET ME WRONG, I CAN WATCH THE SCARIEST WESTERN HORROR MOVIE... BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT OUR OWN THAT GETS TO ME…. MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT SOME OF THE THINGS SHOWN ARE TRUE AND STILL HAPPENING TODAY. 'RITUALS" WAS ALSO TOO MUCH FOR ME.. I COULDN’T EAT AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE
Yeah scary that some of these things happen, but I wonder what you turn your head away from because the movies rarely ever really show the acts.
 
#10
Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by khamileon
I JUST SAW THE WHOLE THREE PART...'WAS TOO STRONG FOR ME (THERE ARE SOME SCENES THAT I TURNED MY FACE AWAY:D ) DON’T GET ME WRONG, I CAN WATCH THE SCARIEST WESTERN HORROR MOVIE... BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT OUR OWN THAT GETS TO ME…. MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT SOME OF THE THINGS SHOWN ARE TRUE AND STILL HAPPENING TODAY. 'RITUALS" WAS ALSO TOO MUCH FOR ME.. I COULDN’T EAT AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE
then i better dont go for it
 

jenzi

Active Member
#13
Re: Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by realljuice
then i better dont go for it
it is deep though, even my brother refused to see the final part. The sound track alone makes more scary. It is not about the really jaz but more of deep cult activities going on. Vince if you no dey use to scary movie then no see am oh, cos we don't want you having nitemares.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#14
Re: Re: Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by jenzi
it is deep though, even my brother refused to see the final part. The sound track alone makes more scary. It is not about the really jaz but more of deep cult activities going on. Vince if you no dey use to scary movie then no see am oh, cos we don't want you having nitemares.
u are so right that music is the scariest chei ije uwa siri ike
 

cindy

Active Member
#15
Originally posted by jenzi
That movie is wicked,(cool) i will recommend it to anyone. It has pt 1-3. Vince have you seen it?

Jenzi pls tell me what part3 is abt, cus after watching part2 i never expected it to have part3...is part3 worth watching?

abt the scurry part, its true..when i watched mine it was at night and the movie gave me the chills.
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#16
Re: Re: Billionnnaires club

Originally posted by cindy
Jenzi pls tell me what part3 is abt, cus after watching part2 i never expected it to have part3...is part3 worth watching?

abt the scurry part, its true..when i watched mine it was at night and the movie gave me the chills.

@Cindy, I'll advice you to go see the part 3, believe me, the movie is "better seen than said";)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.