Caroline Chikezie you are a real Star!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dessy

Guest
#1
Bet you will be wondering why i'm raving about this star.

Well, it begun like this.

1pm, it's my lunch break. Can't wait to get to Waitrose to get some roasted chicken with curry. My mouth is watering, can't wait to get to the office........who is this? I think it's Caroline, better ask her.

I tell you, I went up to her and we couldn't stop chatting for about 7mins. what can I say about her other than she is even more beautiful than on screen, down to earth inspite she was jet lagged from her trip from L.A. This lady to me is a real STAR! I even spoke to her about NaijaRules, and she promised to visit.

Caroline is a Star!!
 
D

Dessy

Guest
#3
Thickmadam said:
em!!! no vex...what has she been in?
sorry o my sister. I should have said. She is a British born Nigerian (if I can call her that) She also starred in the recent film 'SPIN'.

Her photo should be in the gallery. Will try and find it.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#4
demab said:
Bet you will be wondering why i'm raving about this star.

Well, it begun like this.

1pm, it's my lunch break. Can't wait to get to Waitrose to get some roasted chicken with curry. My mouth is watering, can't wait to get to the office........who is this? I think it's Caroline, better ask her.

I tell you, I went up to her and we couldn't stop chatting for about 7mins. what can I say about her other than she is even more beautiful than on screen, down to earth inspite she was jet lagged from her trip from L.A. This lady to me is a real STAR! I even spoke to her about NaijaRules, and she promised to visit.

Caroline is a Star!!
You're just raving about her just because she chatted with you all that long.If she had shunned you,i bet you would've been calling her some other names by now! :p
 
D

Dessy

Guest
#5
vince said:
You're just raving about her just because she chatted with you all that long.If she had shunned you,i bet you would've been calling her some other names by now! :p
Agbaya buruku. Kill Joy! :p

I guess you are right. She had no reason to shun me, cos I was looking good too baby ;) True, true the girl is good and acted like a real star. Vince, I tell you, this girl fine no be small. I even got her e-mail address.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#6
demab said:
Agbaya buruku. Kill Joy! :p

I guess you are right. She had no reason to shun me, cos I was looking good too baby ;) True, true the girl is good and acted like a real star. Vince, I tell you, this girl fine no be small. I even got her e-mail address.
I know sey she fine now,you no remember how i screamed her name when i first saw her pic in the gallery.
I think she's the one in the movie Spin,abi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top