Commercials In The Middle Of Yoruba Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
I mean warrahell!!:mad:
You're watching this very interesting yoruba movie and you have already suspended your disbelief and you've been transported in to the movie itself as you follow the plot like a live voyeur.
All of a sudden,interruption right in the middle of the movie with a commercial!!:eek: and your concentration is out through the window.
I mean,where do this people learn all this stupid ideas from anyway?Veeeery annoying indeed!:mad: :eyes
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#2
Originally posted by vince
I mean warrahell!!:mad:
You're watching this very interesting yoruba movie and you have already suspended your disbelief and you've been transported in to the movie itself as you follow the plot like a live voyeur.
All of a sudden,interruption right in the middle of the movie with a commercial!!:eek: and your concentration is out through the window.
I mean,where do this people learn all this stupid ideas from anyway?Veeeery annoying indeed!:mad: :eyes
Blame GBENGA ADEWUSI its his fault!!!!!!!!!
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#3
Re: Re: Commercials In The Middle Of Yoruba Movies

Originally posted by mamarita
Blame GBENGA ADEWUSI its his fault!!!!!!!!!
Our people always do their things upside down! :mad:
 

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#5
Let me wade in here,

Although its annoying those sudden breaks in the films, I actually enjoy watching the adverts themselves. :eek:

Anyone else feels the same way ?

ciao
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#6
Originally posted by Gen Sani Abacha
Let me wade in here,

Although its annoying those sudden breaks in the films, I actually enjoy watching the adverts themselves. :eek:

Anyone else feels the same way ?

ciao
No!!Nobody else feeling the same way.The space at the beginning of the tape is very much the usual space used for commercials and trailers,and not the middle of movies.:rolleyes:
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#7
men that stuff is annoying o. chei why is it only in Yoruba movies also sef?

u will be watching movie next thing on ya screen gbragada is

Phensic oo

i am like Wat in the morrafreaking is going on here? this aint network tv
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#8
Originally posted by bigmomma
men that stuff is annoying o. chei why is it only in Yoruba movies also sef?

u will be watching movie next thing on ya screen gbragada is

Phensic oo

i am like Wat in the morrafreaking is going on here? this aint network tv
:roll
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#10
Originally posted by lady_vexy
i mean look on the bright side u can hit the fast forward botton dats wat is there 4..............abi:rolleyes:
Believe me,my dear,that is what a good movie producer doesn't want his audience to be doing.
As a producer,you want to draw your audience inside your story and not let them out till it ends.That is the hallmark of a good movie.
With interruptions like that,it is bad for the concentration of viewers,so fastforward is no bright side.:rolleyes: :cool:
 

lady_vexy

Well-Known Member
#11
Originally posted by vince
Believe me,my dear,that is what a good movie producer doesn't want his audience to be doing.
As a producer,you want to draw your audience inside your story and not let them out till it ends.That is the hallmark of a good movie.
With interruptions like that,it is bad for the concentration of viewers,so fastforward is no bright side.:rolleyes: :cool:
oga vince, wat excactly do u do wen an advert comes on:confused: if u find it veeery annoying:confused:
 
#12
Originally posted by vince
I mean warrahell!!:mad:
You're watching this very interesting yoruba movie and you have already suspended your disbelief and you've been transported in to the movie itself as you follow the plot like a live voyeur.
All of a sudden,interruption right in the middle of the movie with a commercial!!:eek: and your concentration is out through the window.
I mean,where do this people learn all this stupid ideas from anyway?Veeeery annoying indeed!:mad: :eyes
That must be some marketing strategy they trying out. I’ll hate to be enjoying a movie only to be interrupted buy commercials, that’s why I’ll rather rent movies than to watch them on TV.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#13
Originally posted by lady_vexy
oga vince, wat excactly do u do wen an advert comes on:confused: if u find it veeery annoying:confused:
I go get a cup of tea,what else!
The point is,i don't need the break,and neither does anybody else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top