Dangerous Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#1
You must have heard so much about Tade Ogidans movie, Dangerous Twins. Well, here's the definitive gist about it: shoot started in October last year (2003 and only ended early this year (2004).

It stars Ramsey Nouah playing identical twins, Femi Brainard, Sola Sobowale, Bimbo Akintola, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Lanre Balogun, Norbert Young, Danielle Mubarak. etc.

It is the story of two identical twins who decide to switch places to resolve a family problem - and then things go seriously wrong.

It will be in Three Parts and will be absolutely impossible to resist. It will also set new standards in Nigerian movie producing. As usual, director Tade Ogidan went big, using real mobile policemen in his arrest sequences.

Part One has been censored and will hit the market any moment.

Here are some exclusive photos from the production:

http://www.naijarules.com/photo/showgallery.php/cat/537/password/
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#2
Rubbing hands!!!:D
Just can't wait to get my hands on the movie.
The pics are great,but it would be nice to see some trailers online,abi,area fada.
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#4
Originally posted by vince
I hope we are going to be seeing more of this in the future,area fada.:)
You don't know how much I wish I could physically be in Naija and not this US. I keep having to chase people to do things for me down thee. Some don't have the same dedication.

We will sha. We will.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#5
chei chei chei o. i cants wait i cant wait. this looks juicy

but wait o what is ramsey doing with banana and wine? (which kain combo be dat) for bathtub? abeg the banana gotta go
 

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
#6
I think this is gonna be a great movie, I know Mr. Tade don't play around and always take his shits serious. I have read or see anything about this movie, but am thinking is another blockbuster based on what I saw in the pictures.
 

Nne-Baby

Active Member
#7
Hmmmn...'Dangerous Twins'

I can't wait to watch this movie!!! I want to see how the producers were able to use same person (Ramsey Nuah) as double.

I want to see the trick ooo

:p
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#8
Re: Hmmmn...'Dangerous Twins'

Originally posted by Nne-Baby
I can't wait to watch this movie!!! I want to see how the producers were able to use same person (Ramsey Nuah) as double.

I want to see the trick ooo

:p
Actually,it is not a difficult trick to do,but i want to see how well they pull it off.
This has become the moct awaited movie now for me.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#9
men one of the downsides of living in yankee. sometimes i wonder what willb ecome of me if to say i dey naija. i no go dey read ma books o na so so movie i go dey look
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#10
Originally posted by bigmomma
men one of the downsides of living in yankee. sometimes i wonder what willb ecome of me if to say i dey naija. i no go dey read ma books o na so so movie i go dey look
Naija movies are bad for your education,as a matter of fact,leave the site and go and do ya homework!:D
 

Nne-Baby

Active Member
#11
Originally posted by bigmomma
men one of the downsides of living in yankee. sometimes i wonder what willb ecome of me if to say i dey naija. i no go dey read ma books o na so so movie i go dey look
OLODO RABATA!!!!
i'm sure it's someone like u that will give in sick leave @ work just to watch naija movies.;)
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#12
Originally posted by vince
Naija movies are bad for your education,as a matter of fact,leave the site and go and do ya homework!:D
i know i know i have been a bad bad girl. but i juggle it okay sha
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#13
Originally posted by Nne-Baby
OLODO RABATA!!!!
i'm sure it's someone like u that will give in sick leave @ work just to watch naija movies.;)
nah i even do better than that i take the movies to work with me and watch them at work. me i no send anybody o
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#15
Originally posted by Nne-Baby
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
abeg give me the address...........i go grass u!!:eek:
ma sister its good to be in IT. i stay hia and do ma thing. ma boss sef dey come lok at times she is like oh nigeria is like that? na so i go eye am like this nonsense she think say we be jew ppl for africa
 

mcallstar

Well-Known Member
#17
I think this is going to be a good movie for the nigerian eyes. it will also be an eye opener for the movie industry. Tade Ogidan has singled himself out of the number to become someone to recon with in terms of production.

I go find amm when I go there oooo
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#18
Yep!This kinds of moviemakers need to be really encouraged to continue to raise the bar of moviemaking quality.
I hope the movie brings in a lot of money for him and the other people behind the project.
These are the kind of movies i want to see more and more being made.
Enough of making excuses for quantity mediocre movies.
 

mcallstar

Well-Known Member
#19
Originally posted by vince
Yep!This kinds of moviemakers need to be really encouraged to continue to raise the bar of moviemaking quality.
I hope the movie brings in a lot of money for him and the other people behind the project.
These are the kind of movies i want to see more and more being made.
Enough of making excuses for quantity mediocre movies.
yeah you are correct. In terms of them maikng their money back. I think that is what they should look very much into so that they don't get discouraged like Opa williams at the end of the day.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#20
Originally posted by mcallstar
yeah you are correct. In terms of them maikng their money back. I think that is what they should look very much into so that they don't get discouraged like Opa williams at the end of the day.
Maybe Opa Williams might still return when things finally get better.We need as much talent as we can get on the scene.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top