Dangerous Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bolanle

Guest
vince said:
Mo wa bi ewa,aburo mi!You don watch MIA finish?

Yes ooo and ma friend is watching it for the 3rd time now cos she cant belive that naija peeps produced this movie o, i tire for am :grin
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
Yes ooo and ma friend is watching it for the 3rd time now cos she cant belive that naija peeps produced this movie o, i tire for am :grin
Lol!What's so unbelievable about it?The quality of the production probably.Not many nollywood movies are made with such high technical standard.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
vince said:
Lol!What's so unbelievable about it?The quality of the production probably.Not many nollywood movies are made with such high technical standard.

yeah guess so ooo, she is just hyper about the movie ooo, anyways she about the finish it for the 3rd time now and all i can say that Egbon Sola really tried on the flick! He can surley be proud of himself!
Especially Bukky acted so superb!
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
yeah guess so ooo, she is just hyper about the movie ooo, anyways she about the finish it for the 3rd time now and all i can say that Egbon Sola really tried on the flick! He can surley be proud of himself!
Especially Bukky acted so superb!
Have you seen DT2?I am yet to see that movie and now the part 3 is out,oh well!
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
Nope havent watched the movie at all cos Obrain only had part one and not part 2 and thats why i decided not to watch it at all!
You mean you have not seen the first part??!! :eeek
See as you dey miss better thing.
 

Ladi

Active Member
vince said:
They like to torture people and make money while at it! :D

And it is a serious joke that they actually make money from making stupid, sensless, drawn out, ridiculous, pathetic, pointless, boring, sound-deprived, picture perfect NOT, movies..... :gnash :gnash
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Ladi said:
And it is a serious joke that they actually make money from making stupid, sensless, drawn out, ridiculous, pathetic, pointless, boring, sound-deprived, picture perfect NOT, movies..... :gnash :gnash
The naija magic! :laugh:
People who have just profits in their heads when telling stories,usually end up making those kinds of movies you just described up there.
Storytelling needs to be done by REAL storytellers,people who are 100% dedicated to the art and who loves the art of visual storytelling.People who don't think of money all the time but concentrate on doing what they do best and love the most,visual storytelling.That is the only way really good,world class movies will start flowing out of nollywood.The money will come after that,naturally.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
vince said:
You mean you have not seen the first part??!! :eeek
See as you dey miss better thing.

Yep i dont like waiting for each part half a yr, i´d rather watch everything in a row:D , where r u sef, Obrain and moi are waiting!
Anyways i dropped u some VCD´s - enjoy! corkysm60:
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
Yep i dont like waiting for each part half a yr, i´d rather watch everything in a row:D , where r u sef, Obrain and moi are waiting!
Anyways i dropped u some VCD´s - enjoy!
corkysm60:
I was at his place yesterday.I will pick up the VCDs tommorrow,thanks.
Hope you enjoyed the ones i gave you,especially the yoruba one.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
vince said:
I was at his place yesterday.I will pick up the VCDs tommorrow,thanks.
Hope you enjoyed the ones i gave you,especially the yoruba one.

The Yoruba one was not bad did not like the ending and there were some part i really found boring!
About the other movies - well they were okay!
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
The Yoruba one was not bad did not like the ending and there were some part i really found boring!
About the other movies - well they were okay!
I thought the ending was just right,bolanle,and i can't think of any part of that movie that was boring.To me,it is one of the best yoruba movies i have seen since Saworoide.Ofcourse i have'nt seen too many of late.Just my type of movie,no juju involved in the plot,and no shuttling between one babalawo house to the other.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
vince said:
I thought the ending was just right,bolanle,and i can't think of any part of that movie that was boring.To me,it is one of the best yoruba movies i have seen since Saworoide.Ofcourse i have'nt seen too many of late.Just my type of movie,no juju involved in the plot,and no shuttling between one babalawo house to the other.

Well maybe its not my kind of movie then - anyways hope u enjoy the movies i gave u as well!
 

vince

Well-Known Member
bolanle said:
Well maybe its not my kind of movie then - anyways hope u enjoy the movies i gave u as well!
1)The surutu tape was empty
2)Abusi Edumare was not my type of story(too much juju;xters uninteresting)
3)Baba Darijiwon did not finish before the tape stopped,so i do not know what to say about that one.
Generally i don't usually like yoruba movies with juju in them,they bore the hell out of me.
I saw Agbeke today at obrain's and i will be seeing it again,but from what i saw,the plot was really confusing and messy.The picture quality was good,though,and the locations were tops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top