• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Desmond Elliot's Marriage In Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubscrown said:
Prerogative could be a dangerous thing :)

What do you expect this man to say?? That his wife is one ignorant A*ole. No matter how bad things may be, a reasonable man will protect his reputation. I'm glad he mentioned vacation, I have been wishing him one. I wonder how this actors cope with this crazy industry that seems to have no 2moro.

I just hope there is children in the marriage to hold the union better. Let There Be No Assunder.
And you say i don't know you like that. People in this forum may not say it but you sure have a way with words.
 
Sola said:
Meddeen, I hope you will take this as a lesson. Just because something is posted on ANY WEBSITE does not make it the truth (and that includes this one). Now, it is credited to Naijarules.com, although you posted it from some other place. And the lazy journalist working for MS on the New-Age desk didn't think he should credit the right source of the story.


I've just seen your post Oga Sola. I blame the journalist for not doing proper investigation because NR wasn't the original source of the story. Al least NR played a part in Desmond setting the record straight. :cool-smil
 
Hubscrown said:
Prerogative could be a dangerous thing :)

What do you expect this man to say?? That his wife is one ignorant A*ole. No matter how bad things may be, a reasonable man will protect his reputation. I'm glad he mentioned vacation, I have been wishing him one. I wonder how this actors cope with this crazy industry that seems to have no 2moro.

I just hope there is children in the marriage to hold the union better. Let There Be No Assunder.


Good point. :fing02:
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Sorry if i sound cold...

...but how can an actor appear in soooo many homvies and not have serious marital problems?If 20 homvies are released today,Elliot will be in 11 of them!Shoo! :086: When does he have time for his wife,sef?
Doctor's orders,"He should take time off away from nollywood and concentrate on his wife and family".
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
vince said:
...but how can an actor appear in soooo many homvies and not have serious marital problems?If 20 homvies are released today,Elliot will be in 11 of them!Shoo! :086: When does he have time for his wife,sef?
Doctor's orders,"He should take time off away from nollywood and concentrate on his wife and family".
I'm even wondering if he ever say to the people that cast him in all this movies that "Why can't they try and call Chidi Mokeme or Pat Attah up for the same role". I believe those two guys werent banned and they will do same as he. But this concept of "Marketable Face" by marketers as turn the man face and appearance from Eva water to common Pure Water.
 

Dakha

Active Member
vince said:
...but how can an actor appear in soooo many homvies and not have serious marital problems?If 20 homvies are released today,Elliot will be in 11 of them!Shoo! :086: When does he have time for his wife,sef?
Doctor's orders,"He should take time off away from nollywood and concentrate on his wife and family".
:rolleyes: Maybe a short ban on him will safe his marriage. Let his wife strike a deal with those that put bans on actors. :cool-smil
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Hubscrown said:
I'm even wondering if he ever say to the people that cast him in all this movies that "Why can't they try and call Chidi Mokeme or Pat Attah up for the same role". I believe those two guys werent banned and they will do same as he. But this concept of "Marketable Face" by marketers as turn the man face and appearance from Eva water to common Pure Water.
I think you see am,hubs.If the guy start growing bighead and asking them for 1 mill per homvie now,they will start complaining!Is he the only actor on the scene?
This is the same mistake they made with the stars they banned,and now they are making the same error all over again!Some folks never learn....
 
naa eehhh

well, make una live the girl she dey craze, i even 3want her to divorce him , and if she does that she is stupid cuz lot of girls out there are dying to be in her position and she dey do shakara desmod no worry soldier go soldier come na how we do am 4 states if she leaves i go take her place
 
I think Desmond should take sometime off and try to settle this matter with his wife, church and acting. Divorce is not be best answer. But let the wife not ask too much from him.
 

Pen

Active Member
tanya said:
Personally I don't believe this story for one second. Having said that however, proudlyifreke if you were trying to defend them you failed completely. My reason being why should I have to call my husband to ask him whether he is coming home? If his job told him in the middle of the day that he has to spend the night, the first thing he should do is call his wife to let her know not have her call him. I don't believe that this story is true for one moment. I'll wait for him to say something about it.

i quite agree with you. i know for a surety that gist can just come from anywhere esp in this industry. i'd rather wait to hear what Des has to say about this, if he does say anything at all [and if i were him, i wouldnt].
in anycase if there are rumblings in his marriage, then i guess all i can do is pray for him. there are only a few things that are as bad as or worse than a failed marriage.
 
Actually to me i believe she know who he is before she marry him, also they have dated for 8 good years, so why now acting like she dont no him no more. Well my suggestion is that let her stop listening to the church and do the right thing afterall the church will not put money in her pocket remember the say heaven help those who help themselves. In addition she should think about the kids,because they are her source of happeness
 

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Actually to me i believe she know who he is before she marry him, also they have dated for 8 good years, so why now acting like she dont no him no more. Well my suggestion is that let her stop listening to the church and do the right thing afterall the church will not put money in her pocket remember the say heaven help those who help themselves. In addition she should think about the kids,because they are her source of happeness
seriously?
ok so you know this thread is about 6, SIX years old.
 

NTB

Well-Known Member
Actually to me i believe she know who he is before she marry him, also they have dated for 8 good years, so why now acting like she dont no him no more. Well my suggestion is that let her stop listening to the church and do the right thing afterall the church will not put money in her pocket remember the say heaven help those who help themselves. In addition she should think about the kids,because they are her source of happeness
seriously?
ok so you know this thread is about 6, SIX years old.
plus na im first post be that oh :teu26:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.