• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Eating In Or Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
Which one is your style?I know that we nigerians are not that used to eating out,but has living in the diaspora changed all that?
Or has anything happened in mordern day nigeria to make people eat out(i doubt that sha;) )
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#2
Originally posted by vince
Which one is your style?I know that we nigerians are not that used to eating out,but has living in the diaspora changed all that?
Or has anything happened in mordern day nigeria to make people eat out(i doubt that sha;) )
Am accustomed to eating out, especially since I entered university. U go to school early momo, you grab a bite b4 class, mid day you decide why not just chill with pallies than go home to cook, by the time you get home at like 6pm, there's nothing in the fridge, you decide uhm....there's a eatery across town, I'll just go. Two months later you try to do your finances and wonder where all d money went:mad:
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#3
Re: Re: Eating In Or Out

Originally posted by mamarita
Am accustomed to eating out, especially since I entered university. U go to school early momo, you grab a bite b4 class, mid day you decide why not just chill with pallies than go home to cook, by the time you get home at like 6pm, there's nothing in the fridge, you decide uhm....there's a eatery across town, I'll just go. Two months later you try to do your finances and wonder where all d money went:mad:
Yeah,eating out is expensive habit.:)
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#4
Re: Re: Re: Eating In Or Out

Originally posted by vince
Yeah,eating out is expensive habit.:)
Yes o, I just discovered this thai store in my school. AMAZING FOOD!!! But expensive. Where are my boys when I need them:rolleyes:
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#8
I don gbaradi. I get ajesara. If I jus bend one leg like dis and put my back for wall, all the ogbonge juju no fit cash me. You no know say I be winch? My ministry of native defence dey strong. Ha ha!
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#9
Originally posted by Sola
I don gbaradi. I get ajesara. If I jus bend one leg like dis and put my back for wall, all the ogbonge juju no fit cash me. You no know say I be winch? My ministry of native defence dey strong. Ha ha!
SHIO.......Na so u go drink water and die
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#10
Na lie! Me wey I be original pure water veteran! Dem go bow! You wan try me? You hear say fish drown before? Me self I be water. I beg no dey try me o!

Oh, I love that "Booseat". Classical! Ha ha!
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#11
Originally posted by Sola
Na lie! Me wey I be original pure water veteran! Dem go bow! You wan try me? You hear say fish drown before? Me self I be water. I beg no dey try me o!

Oh, I love that "Booseat". Classical! Ha ha!
HAHAHA..Sucker
 
#13
Eating

I like to eat out a lot. Not particularly a great habit because you rarely see how stuff is cooked nor do u see what their kitchen looks like. I enjoy eating out for the simply reason that I enjoy different foods and it tells you alot about that Nation.

A drawback is that you can gain pounds in weight if you are not careful unless you keep fit regularly.

I also enjoy eating in, especially when the food is cooked by someone else...I get tired of the taste of my own food.

Just becareful what you eat and how much!:D
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#14
Originally posted by vince
Which one is your style?I know that we nigerians are not that used to eating out,but has living in the diaspora changed all that?
Or has anything happened in mordern day nigeria to make people eat out(i doubt that sha;) )
I like to eat out when I get tired of the taste of my same old meal........:D
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#16
I get tired of ma mummy's cooking atimes too. But it's quite expensive atimes to eat out especially when one's broke. Even as i'm typing now, i feel like eating a proper English food soon.


Chei, it's not good to be broke o.
 

grafikdon

Well-Known Member
#18
Rarely eat out, heck I hardly eat any food. Surprised kwashiorkor hasn't pounced on me yet.

I cook once in a while because I only eat twice a day...can't stand dinner. Last time I ate out the enbarrassment was worse than 'kneeldowngate'.
 

OlaMichael

Well-Known Member
#20
vince said:
Which one is your style?I know that we nigerians are not that used to eating out,but has living in the diaspora changed all that?
Or has anything happened in mordern day nigeria to make people eat out(i doubt that sha;) )
This is a very interesting topic/thread. It'll be interesting to know how many guys (married or in relationships) will take their partners out to eat... (And I don't mean when they are wooeing her alone, I mean afterwards)

A lot of guys will never take their partners out to eat giving the excuse that with the average cost of a meal (i.e.£35) they can cook for 2 weeks! Personally... i think that comes from a cheap mentality and a lack of appreciation. But hey.. who am I to judge eh?

I eat out and I cook at home.... but men...I hardly cook at home o.... It's great to eat out. Good food in loads of places.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.