Flop Alert Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#4
Flop Alert Thread 2

We dump all crap movies in here,folks.
No point opening a whole thread for them,they don't deserve it.
If you see a bad movie,just alert us by putting it here.
I will make this thread a sticky.
 

jenzi

Active Member
#6
Originally posted by nadjaye
Back from America is one of the most boring films that i have seen it has no concept
It is a good thing I did not buy the film. I had a feeling it would be rubbish.
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#8
If people pay you to watch FILA DADDY, run away from them. A man forgot his son in his car all day, tried to restore all the programs on his computers by tapping on his keyboard.....How real!!!!!!! And he goes mental the wife starts crying and they get back together in the end....HOW ROMANTICALLY BORING
 

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
#9
Stupid

Just wondering if any of you has seen this movie???
the title does it justice. I saw it once and i was lke WHAT IS THIS?
i've seen some pretty bad films but this one just took the cake.

anyone seen it?
 

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
#10
STUPID

sorry, i posted my thread before i saw this one.

Abeg if someone asks yhou to watch Stupid, they are not your friend. run from them.
the film was just babash. like really!!! who paid money to get that made?
one of my boys convinced me to watch that movie, said it was funny...there might have been two funny scenes in the whole movie. KAI
wasted an hour and a half of my life watching it. :mad:
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#11
Re: Stupid

Originally posted by Thickmadam
Just wondering if any of you has seen this movie???
the title does it justice. I saw it once and i was lke WHAT IS THIS?
i've seen some pretty bad films but this one just took the cake.

anyone seen it?
Na...........the title already scared me away:eyes
 

solatoks

naija rules 4ever
#12
Re: Stupid

Originally posted by Thickmadam
Just wondering if any of you has seen this movie???
the title does it justice. I saw it once and i was lke WHAT IS THIS?
i've seen some pretty bad films but this one just took the cake.

anyone seen it?
Yes I saw the film almost two years now I think and I quite agree with you. With jide kosoko in it I thought it'll be a great film but I was sooooo wrong
 

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
#17
phew!!

solatoks: and i thought i was the only one who'd fallen for that. i'm glad someone else fell prey to the madness :D weren't you traumatized by the whole thing?

I mean my boy hyped it up so much...and there were probably one two "haha" moments in the film. no hehehehehehehe or anything like that. just "haha" :mad::mad:

toyin: me i want to know the person who put up money for producing that one.
maybe he'll like to invest in the business idea i have :rolleyes: afterall anything is better than utting up money to produce stupid.

vince: the title is only the half of it.

pretty girl: my sister, if you see it, RUN

bigmomma: wasn't it my tape that i gave you that you threw away? i paid money for that tape!!!!
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#18
Re: phew!!

Originally posted by Thickmadam
solatoks: and i thought i was the only one who'd fallen for that. i'm glad someone else fell prey to the madness :D weren't you traumatized by the whole thing?

I mean my boy hyped it up so much...and there were probably one two "haha" moments in the film. no hehehehehehehe or anything like that. just "haha" :mad::mad:

toyin: me i want to know the person who put up money for producing that one.
maybe he'll like to invest in the business idea i have :rolleyes: afterall anything is better than utting up money to produce stupid.

vince: the title is only the half of it.

pretty girl: my sister, if you see it, RUN

bigmomma: wasn't it my tape that i gave you that you threw away? i paid money for that tape!!!!
abeg wetin u want carry that junk do? even Eseosa did not find it funny so diafore it is DEEMED USELESS
 

jenzi

Active Member
#19
Re: STUPID

Originally posted by Thickmadam
sorry, i posted my thread before i saw this one.

Abeg if someone asks yhou to watch Stupid, they are not your friend. run from them.
the film was just babash. like really!!! who paid money to get that made?
one of my boys convinced me to watch that movie, said it was funny...there might have been two funny scenes in the whole movie. KAI
wasted an hour and a half of my life watching it. :mad:
Well the title says it all.
 

Moremi

Active Member
#20
Ogbologbo

Ogbologbo

part one, two, and three..

I am at a lost of words on how to escribe this movie!!!!!!
it's unnessary drama.. to go and make three parts out of this movie was a rin nkan shey.
to watch the movie is even more idleness.
Dont buy it.

Bad script... Bad acting (except for Olori who I love) bad music, bad quality.
Just freaking bad:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top