• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Games Men Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviewizard

Well-Known Member
#1
Its not out yet but saw the advert and i must say that its an all star cast and with what i saw it sure would be another block-buster. Its produced by Emem isong and directed by lancelot Oduwa Imaseun.
starring:
1. Kate Henshaw
2. Mike Ezereonye
3. Ini Edo
4. Bob Manuel Udokwu
5. Dakore Egbuson
6. Jim Iyke
7. Monalisa Chinda
8. Chioma Chukwuka
9. Uche Jombo
10. Chinedu Ikedieze
11. Kalu Ikeagwu
12. Fred Aseroma
13. Benita Nzeribe

Yes...all the stars and with all the scenes shown in the advert, it better be good! Cos it looks good!
 

debbie

Active Member
#2
moviewizard said:
Its not out yet but saw the advert and i must say that its an all star cast and with what i saw it sure would be another block-buster. Its produced by Emem isong and directed by lancelot Oduwa Imaseun.
starring:
1. Kate Henshaw
2. Mike Ezereonye
3. Ini Edo
4. Bob Manuel Udokwu
5. Dakore Egbuson
6. Jim Iyke
7. Monalisa Chinda
8. Chioma Chukwuka
9. Uche Jombo
10. Chinedu Ikedieze
11. Kalu Ikeagwu
12. Fred Aseroma
13. Benita Nzeribe

Yes...all the stars and with all the scenes shown in the advert, it better be good! Cos it looks good!

I cant' wait to watch the film
 

chi

Well-Known Member
#4
Thank God we have a lot of artist with emem isong being the writer I look forward to seeing the movie
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#7
It sound great but I'm waiting on the concept, plotline, editing and photography.

Btw, it looks like this will be the first Emem movie I will not see Desmond Elliot name in like 2yrs. (Maybe Emem tried not to use anyone from "Games Women play")
 

thressa

Well-Known Member
#8
moviewizard said:
Its not out yet but saw the advert and i must say that its an all star cast and with what i saw it sure would be another block-buster. Its produced by Emem isong and directed by lancelot Oduwa Imaseun.
starring:
1. Kate Henshaw
2. Mike Ezereonye
3. Ini Edo
4. Bob Manuel Udokwu
5. Dakore Egbuson
6. Jim Iyke
7. Monalisa Chinda
8. Chioma Chukwuka
9. Uche Jombo
10. Chinedu Ikedieze
11. Kalu Ikeagwu
12. Fred Aseroma
13. Benita Nzeribe

Yes...all the stars and with all the scenes shown in the advert, it better be good! Cos it looks good!

With these stars packed in one movie, how do they pay them all?:confused:

My God i hope they pay them well o?:smilies23
 
#9
thressa said:
With these all stars packed in one movie, how do they pay them all?:confused:

My God hwo do people think?:smilies23



My dear, this movie is produced by Emem Isong. She one of the best producer / scriptwriters in Nollywood.
 
#10
Hubscrown said:
It sound great but I'm waiting on the concept, plotline, editing and photography.

Btw, it looks like this will be the first Emem movie I will not see Desmond Elliot name in like 2yrs. (Maybe Emem tried not to use anyone from "Games Women play")
Trust me Hubscrown, If Desmond was around at the time i shot the movie, i would have featured him in the movie! Unfortunately or should i say fortunately, he was away in the States when i shot it! No, i did not deliberately avoid people from games Women people, just circumstances beyond my control prevented me from using them. Anyway, how you dey? stretch: stretch:
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#12
yaro mai amfani

moviewizard said:
Its not out yet but saw the advert and i must say that its an all star cast and with what i saw it sure would be another block-buster. Its produced by Emem isong and directed by lancelot Oduwa Imaseun.
starring:
1. Kate Henshaw
2. Mike Ezereonye
3. Ini Edo
4. Bob Manuel Udokwu
5. Dakore Egbuson
6. Jim Iyke
7. Monalisa Chinda
8. Chioma Chukwuka
9. Uche Jombo
10. Chinedu Ikedieze
11. Kalu Ikeagwu
12. Fred Aseroma
13. Benita Nzeribe

Yes...all the stars and with all the scenes shown in the advert, it better be good! Cos it looks good!
Waow! for her 2 've all dis stars in her movie means she spent a lot into producing dis one & wit d hope dat it will do well in d market
 
#14
Meddeen250 said:
I'll look out for it after my boycott.
Meddeen, please do not boycott our movies! We will keep trying to improve on the quality and i'm sure with time things will settle down in the industry.Not to worry!
 
#19
Coolchic said:
Meddeen, please do not boycott our movies! We will keep trying to improve on the quality and i'm sure with time things will settle down in the industry.Not to worry!


Let the marketers bring Genevieve and RMD back. It's been really frustrating not seeing Genny in Nollywood movies. I had to switch my attention to Hong Kong movies.

Judging by your reputation and the entertaining movies you've produced before, I won't be surprised if this turns out to be another great movie. Good luck.grinning:
 

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
#20
Lancelot imasuen is in Los Angeles now shooting a movie (he was also at the Atlanta 30 day premiere this past saturday). I wonder if he is coproducing/directing the Los Angeles Movie with Emem isong cos i am never disappointed with their work. together they like kobe and shaqsweat:

i still wont forgive myself for not saying hi to him even though he was staring me right in the face. I couldnt place him, until after he'd left i remembered "he was Lancelot". I almost kicked myself. We were side by side so many times, and i was just thinking where do i know this guy, was he in a movie? I just even remembered yesterday he was the interviewer in games women play. Does anyone have a picture of Emem Isong. I'd love to see what she looks like, so i dont bypass her too when is see her.:1087:

The one movie i'd love these two to remake is Scarface .:1087:sweat:. I already got the cast in my head - ofcourse Genny will be Tony Montana's sister sweat:, I got Monolo in my head, and Tony himself in my head. I got all the cast down, i just wish someone will shoot this movie, see, this is why i shoulda spoken to Lancelot, Doh! akos why didnt you say hi. I was in a daze trying to remember whom he was, next thing i know he was gone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.