Genevieve if you are reading this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
peculiar said:
u know that ur phone honey???.............do u know osun river????ehn ehn........ :cool-smil
:roll ah ah ah...I get the gist of it...abi should I just give you my home#, I think that would be better men
 

uche

Well-Known Member
angeleyez said:
Silence will be better but since u asked, my hubby is a music man, a music director, voice trainer, producer, a keyboard player, a drummer and a singer and so are all his friends (all music people)and i sing in the choir. I don't have the best voice but I know more about music than u will ever know and I can bet my 2yrs old daughter knows more about music than u'll ever know. Have I answered ur question. What does food have to do with your voice? Pls enlighten me...is it eba or amalaor banku or is it the rice that will mess it up or burger. Pls inform me since I don't know. What is the secret about voice training? They will teach u that at college if u register for a music class if u must know. There' nothing to hide about voice training, there is no secret about it. Just take a class...it's just as simple as that.
thanks for giving me ur family history,which i am so sure i don`t need. well ur hubby and i dey do same work.we also have something in common too CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so diff strokes for diff folks don`t be bitting. peace
 

angeleyez

Well-Known Member
uche said:
thanks for giving me ur family history,which i am so sure i don`t need. well ur hubby and i dey do same work.we also have something in common too CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so diff strokes for diff folks don`t be bitting. peace

:roll Now I get it, u are one of those choir people that tell their memebers not to eat oil to maintain their voices. U r right, different strokes for different folks but if they have to avoid certain food to be able to sing probably they are not supposed to be singing in the first place. Not everyone with good voices are meant to be good singers you know.
 

uche

Well-Known Member
angeleyez said:
:roll Now I get it, u are one of those choir people that tell their memebers not to eat oil to maintain their voices. U r right, different strokes for different folks but if they have to avoid certain food to be able to sing probably they are not supposed to be singing in the first place. Not everyone with good voices are meant to be good singers you know.
:)
 

Tunde

Well-Known Member
angeleyez said:
Silence will be better but since u asked, my hubby is a music man, a music director, voice trainer, producer, a keyboard player, a drummer and a singer and so are all his friends (all music people)and i sing in the choir. I don't have the best voice but I know more about music than u will ever know and I can bet my 2yrs old daughter knows more about music than u'll ever know. Have I answered ur question. What does food have to do with your voice? Pls enlighten me...is it eba or amalaor banku or is it the rice that will mess it up or burger. Pls inform me since I don't know. What is the secret about voice training? They will teach u that at college if u register for a music class if u must know. There' nothing to hide about voice training, there is no secret about it. Just take a class...it's just as simple as that.
Angel, I beg take am easy. No let this guy wey hin head no dey house get to you. Btw how your hubby and your pickin dey do? Fine I hope. I beg help me greet dem. :)
 

uche

Well-Known Member
Tunde said:
Angel, I beg take am easy. No let this guy wey hin head no dey house get to you. Btw how your hubby and your pickin dey do? Fine I hope. I beg help me greet dem. :)
i no even get time for people like u wey dey j..................... on dem fave star. so go siddon make correct people see road.

everytime u go talk say something dey worry persin u nko? wetin dey worry u?
 

Tunde

Well-Known Member
uche said:
i no even get time for people like u wey dey j..................... on dem fave star. so go siddon make correct people see road.

everytime u go talk say something dey worry persin u nko? wetin dey worry u?
Abi na lie I talk? :eyes
 

angeleyez

Well-Known Member
Tunde said:
My sister my family is okay. We thank God. So se na Victory Temple for Bowie get you now abi na Jesus House DC you still dey go?

None o, Victory Temple for where? Abeg I can still manage Jesus House but I don't go to none of them. Na one Ghana church we dey go now (for 3yrs now).
 

Tunde

Well-Known Member
angeleyez said:
None o, Victory Temple for where? Abeg I can still manage Jesus House but I don't go to none of them. Na one Ghana church we dey go now (for 3yrs now).
For real? I know your hubby use to run the show for Victory Temple choir when they were in Laurel but I thought he decided to join Yemi at Jesus House at some point which I thought explained why you go there. But the Ghana church thingy surprise me sha abi na Bethel you dey talk about? That one wey dey for Georgia Ave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top