Genevieve Nnaji to gist on NR Saturday Oct 22 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#1
To the Genevieveans! (That's a good one)

Nnaji will be coming online here tomorrow Saturday at 11am EST (US).

She probably will use one of my SYSTEM TEST accounts here.

If you're interested in joining the conversation, please post in here and I will add your Username to the Usergroup. You must indicate to join please.

And you must have AT LEAST 50 POSTS in this forum to join the conversation. This is for my active members only, thank you.

Later.
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#3
Bia u for Reserve Space for MEDDEN o! cause e no go funny at all if the man land and the thread don close cause u have enough members..... Jokes apart I think u should reserve space for him!
 

tanya

Lawyer in the House
#5
Could you please add me in? That would be 4pm London time...great. Can you also send us info as to where we should go when we log in?
 

proudlyifreke

NR Sports Analyzer 2008
#6
Me am really interested in talkin to this talented damsel of whom am her die-hard fan...what will d nigerian time be plz and where do we hook up with her?
 

zelifat

Well-Known Member
#9
Pls count me in o! Any nigerian who gives us a good name intlly definitely deserves my support. It gave me such a good feeling to read an article on her in Canada's own Globe and mail. Go G.E.N.N.Y! I am now a very serious fan o. Will love to chat with her. Brand 'Genevieve' has great performance index o! Other actresses shld learn some marketing techniques from her.
 
#11
oga shola

Sola said:
To the Genevieveans! (That's a good one)

Nnaji will be coming online here tomorrow Saturday at 11am EST (US).

She probably will use one of my SYSTEM TEST accounts here.

If you're interested in joining the conversation, please post in here and I will add your Username to the Usergroup. You must indicate to join please.

And you must have AT LEAST 50 POSTS in this forum to join the conversation. This is for my active members only, thank you.

Later.
abeg,add my user name to dat oo,dont know if my post is up to 50,cos not too long i registered,but am on this site everyday,dont know how u wud confirm dat,but do abeg,am a regular caller here o.
 
S

samira

Guest
#12
coe2005 said:
abeg,add my user name to dat oo,dont know if my post is up to 50,cos not too long i registered,but am on this site everyday,dont know how u wud confirm dat,but do abeg,am a regular caller here o.
u have 70 posts so you are alright coe. if you want to know what you have, go to your user profile and u will see it there..smooooches. :586:
 
S

samira

Guest
#13
Aust_nne said:
Which one is 11pm EST? It would most likely be 11pm my time...we shall see..but still count me on.

add an hour and a half to the time you posted your post on this thread and that will be 11am easten time here in the US. :586:
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#14
Sola said:
To the Genevieveans! (That's a good one)

Nnaji will be coming online here tomorrow Saturday at 11am EST (US).

She probably will use one of my SYSTEM TEST accounts here.

If you're interested in joining the conversation, please post in here and I will add your Username to the Usergroup. You must indicate to join please.

And you must have AT LEAST 50 POSTS in this forum to join the conversation. This is for my active members only, thank you.

Later.


Oga Sola.. make sure na true ooo... active members?? am i include coz i wanna join also... :fing02:
 

obude

Eson 'N' Uselu.
#17
khamileon said:
Bia u for Reserve Space for MEDDEN o! cause e no go funny at all if the man land and the thread don close cause u have enough members..... Jokes apart I think u should reserve space for him!
is that a way of saying you are in??
 

obude

Eson 'N' Uselu.
#20
sola, i know some of this people will like to chat with Gen, so i am registering their names on their behalf,
medeen250 - chairman
bluestockings
blackbutterfly
Erinma
Pearl80
peculiar
4satat
angeleyez
babiejay731
beyonce
bolanle
bollyd
brenda17
damselangel
jibronk
okestra007
pete
olaafol
olatoludipe
simisola
solatoks
omosexy



****** and the rest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top