Genevieve Nnaji to gist on NR Saturday Oct 22 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
niki said:
So sad I missed the show, had to work late and it was just to early for me bo. hope it was fun. Nobody is actually saying what questions she answered. Did she respond to the Omotola question. Can't wait for sola's transcript, it may take a while. how long was the chat ? Make una feel a sister in. Did she talk about Sexy Muna Obiekwe
:spiny: rolly: luxlove:


on the other note.
niki how r u still haven enabled your pm, abeg enable it sha. i understand why u disabled it, and thats very understandable, but enable it for once. :teu26:
 
Atlakos said:
:spiny: rolly: luxlove:


on the other note.
niki how r u still haven enabled your pm, abeg enable it sha. i understand why u disabled it, and thats very understandable, but enable it for once. :teu26:
Akos i disabled it after i got a threatening mail from one member. I come here to chill from oyibo prople so I don't need stress from my own people. I am actually at work right now 2.30 in the morning.
 

milkwoman868

Well-Known Member
Oga Sola,when and when should we look/expect the out come or rather a thread to the whole chatt stuff btwn Genny and Nruler's for those of us who weren't around??. Thanks in advance and a reply will be appreciated!!.
 
u wouldnt believe,thru out sat. i was restless,was coming online every hour to keep check on d chat,cos wasnt too sure of d time in naija,just wen i decided to rest,i think dat was wen d chat now started,and wen i came in,i cudnt enter d chat room,it was a tough day,was angry o,didnt even see d cinma111 at d end of d forum,nothing just worked on my system.
 
Chat room

Hey,
In my opinion, first i have to thank Naijarules for a job well done...but will still point out something on their website, that there is too many security on getting the informations we want. Please they should try to help us by creating a chat room on their web like yahoo, MSN,AOL and others where we can meet and make new friends. Like most of us that are staying in different country apart from our country of origin, we still need to be boasting of a website of this kind and be proud of what we have. I love diversity. :fing02:
 
The will of God

THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU". I SEE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENING TO YOU TODAY. SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING TO EXPERIENCE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE; YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A DIVINE VISITATION THAT WILL MOVE YOUR LIFE FORWARD MIGHTILY BY THE OUTWORKING OF GOD'S UNSTOPPABLE POWER. DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN; YOU ARE BLESSED BEYOND ALL CURSES IN JESUS' NAME!

Don`t break the chain, send it to as many people as you know. This is my prayer for all that want God upliftment. :love004:
 
interpocf said:
THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU". I SEE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENING TO YOU TODAY. SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING TO EXPERIENCE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE; YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A DIVINE VISITATION THAT WILL MOVE YOUR LIFE FORWARD MIGHTILY BY THE OUTWORKING OF GOD'S UNSTOPPABLE POWER. DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN; YOU ARE BLESSED BEYOND ALL CURSES IN JESUS' NAME!

Don`t break the chain, send it to as many people as you know. This is my prayer for all that want God upliftment. :love004:

lol..yea yea yea..so second grade!..
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
Thanks Genny for calling me after Hurricane Wilma...Im your fan for life.Remember to contact me when you are ready to visit World Disney Orlando !!!! ...Goodluck
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
Obariba said:
Thanks Genny for calling me after Hurricane Wilma...Im your fan for life.Remember to contact me when you are ready to visit World Disney Orlando !!!! ...Goodluck

Awww....dat's so sweet. I'm sure dat really made yr week after dat nightmare.
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Obariba said:
Thanks Genny for calling me after Hurricane Wilma...Im your fan for life.Remember to contact me when you are ready to visit World Disney Orlando !!!! ...Goodluck
Now, that is nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top