Ghanaian Actress, Suzzy Williams, deceased

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samira

Guest
BostonChica said:
I can't think that way anymore but I do know what you mean. I try my hardest to think of the complete and utter bliss I will be enjoying when my time comes. When my close friend died, I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and asked God why, why, why, why but I realised that we are all going to the same place (well some of us). Our lives on earth are only temporary. I stopped asking why (even though it still slips out my mouth) because I realized that God has a plan. If you put ur trust in Him, he will see you through. I don't mean to sound preacherish and all but that is what really got me believing. God gave us free will and alot of times, we use that will in such a way that He didn't intend but still He gave it to us. When bad things happen, like someone dying in a car crash or a fatal bullet wound, we believe that God knew that was going to happen and He wanted it to happen so that is why it happened. But I believe that God can foresee everything and anything, that does not mean that He made the car spinover and intended for the woman to die or that He made some person shoot another person to their death. It's only because He is all knowing, ever present that He knew it was going to happen but He still gave us free will. So whatever happened: Suzzy being drunk w/ her boyfriend and then going for a spin in the car or someone not liking someone else for whatever reason and shootin them was their own will. They just did not know what was going to be the outcome (although some did) or even what was going to happen to them in the next few seconds. I believe God is forgiving and those who ask will be forgiven. He knows that we are not perfect and that we sin. Too bad we can't have another Coming of the Christ. :cry

Samira, ur right, it is very frightening but if you think that way all the time u are going to scare urself to an early grave. And I'm talking about myself. After my friend died I thought so much about death (not suicide but actual death) that I was afraid to do anything or go anywhere because I thought that one thing might lead to the other and I might die. It wasn't a good way to think because I started having nightmares.

In conclusion (long sigh): live life to the fullest but do it with the guidance of the Lord, if you may. Try to live right. I don't think God cares what University you graduated from or how many degrees you've obtained, but how good you lived your life and how you helped the lives of others. :tdo9:
Chica, I actually believe in life after death. Yes, a day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and then the dead will be resurrected to stand before God. That day will be the beginning of the life that will never end, and on that day, God will reward every person according to his or her good or evil deeds.

In my life, some close relatives have passed and it was sad but I did not go on and on about it although I missed them very much to this day. I know they are in a good place and hope to see them one day. What is sad about death to me is the fact that I do not see the person I am "used" to seeing, knowing and loving anymore. That is why I feel sad and it is okay and normal to feel that way. With "time", that sadness goes away and life goes on. I do not question death as to why God allowed it as I am very much aware that we live in this life on a temporary basis and its not permenant. If one has faith in God, when a loved one or friend dies, one sees it as the will of God and accepts it and with time, God will help you to move on with your life.

You bet, I am living my life to the fullest as today might be mine but I am not sure if i will still be here to witness the sun rise tommorrow morning. smokin:
 
S

samira

Guest
nadjaye said:
Thank you @flawless I was thinking that the bottle looks like it has just been placed there!!! how did a car that somersaulted 4 times have a bottle just lying like that???. This is terrible . why can't Edwin just come clean and tell us what really happened that night!!!!
Regardless!....if they want to find out if she was drunk they can find out by testing to detemine the presence and quantity of alcohol in her system and his. What if the bottle got stuck under the seat and came out after the car somersaulted? A whole bunch of reasons could explain why the bottle was in that position...lets stop speculating ooo...innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
 
samira said:
Chica, I actually believe in life after death. Yes, a day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and then the dead will be resurrected to stand before God. That day will be the beginning of the life that will never end, and on that day, God will reward every person according to his or her good or evil deeds.

In my life, some close relatives have passed and it was sad but I did not go on and on about it although I missed them very much to this day. I know they are in a good place and hope to see them one day. What is sad about death to me is the fact that I do not see the person I am "used" to seeing, knowing and loving anymore. That is why I feel sad and it is okay and normal to feel that way. With "time", that sadness goes away and life goes on. I do not question death as to why God allowed it as I am very much aware that we live in this life on a temporary basis and its not permenant. If one has faith in God, when a loved one or friend dies, one sees it as the will of God and accepts it and with time, God will help you to move on with your life.

You bet, I am living my life to the fullest as today might be mine but I am not sure if i will still be here to witness the sun rise tommorrow morning.
Amen my sistah. I feel u.
 
S

samira

Guest
Haba!!! Ghanaians and "konkonsa". They will not leave the lady to rest in peace. Speculating until kingdom come!!!

Now Dr. Sri Ram Yogi Beckley is no longer Suzzy's dad but Rawlings?

Is Ex-President Rawlings The Father of Late Suzzy Williams?
:rolleyes:

Chronicle, Wednesday, 14 September 2005

Ex-President Jerry John Rawlings has denied claims doing the rounds in town that he is the biological father of the late 23-year old top actress, Suzzy Williams. Suzzy met her untimely death in a fatal accident at La, a suburb of Accra in the Greater Accra Region last Thursday. Since then, it has been said in some social circles that the ex-president was the father of the late actress.

The special assistant to Rawlings, Mr. Victor Smith told the Chronicle that ex-president Rawlings had no relations with the deceased or her mother, when contacted Monday evening. "What do you mean? What is happening in the country? I know the ex-president has nothing to do with the Williams family," he emphasised. When Mr. Smith was asked whether the ex-president has nothing to do with the Williams family," he emphasised. When Mr. Smith was asked whether the ex-president sent a delegation, including his siblings, to go and console Mrs. Williams, he asked the Chronicle to give him time cross-check the information with his boss. About three hours later, he called back to say that the ex-president did not send any of his siblings to convey his condolence to Suzzy's family. However, a family source maintained that this Sunday, the former President sent a delegation, led by his siblings, to console the mother of Suzzy. Narrating the saga, the family source told The Chronicle that Suzzy's mother, Mrs. Cecilia Williams, gave birth to Suzzy at the time she was a student at Achimota Secondary School, but President Rawlings, who was supposed to be the father, refused to cater for her. As a result, little Suzzy was sent to the grandmother to look after her till she joined her mother in her matrimonial home with her new husband, Mr. Andrew Sackey Williams. Chronicle gathered that when Suzzy was enrolled at the Tema Secondary School, the mother of President Rawlings, Madam Victoria Agbotui made attempts to convince Mrs. Williams to hand over Suzzy to her, but she refused. Mrs. Williams when contacted told The Chronicle that Mr. Williams was the father of Suzzy since he was the one who had catered for the departed child.

In this world, the one who caters for a child is the one called a father. I would not comment on this further." These were the words of Mrs. Williams. However, the Managing Director of Chan-Chan Cocoa Butter, Mr. Kwasi Boadu, alias KB, insisted that it was Mrs. Williams who was harassing him with the claim that ex-President Rawlings was the father of Suzzy. According to KB, when he challenged Mrs. William that President Rawlings' name was irrelevant in the matter, Mrs. Williams then spilled the beans by telling him the circumstances under which President Rawlings impregnated her, adding that Suzzy's resemblance to President Rawlings was even a clear evidence that she was the daughter of the former President. About the girl's death, KB said he felt disappointed with the statement Mrs. Williams had been making about him, that he was responsible for the death of Suzzy, because it was my money that she used to purchase the Mitsubishi car that was involved in the accident, leading to her death, but what she has forgotten is that I did not give the money to her to buy a car," he said. He said Suzzy had made him believe that she wanted to purchase a shop to sell creams at Dansoman, Accra and that since she had been advertising the Chan-Chan cream, KB should give her advance payment of 3,000,000 CFA. According to KB, she gave her the money because of her prowess in acting, which had built a strong friendship between them to the extent that he had named a yet-to-be launched product Suzzy.

"I had known she was lying to me, but I wasn't bothered because her producer, Mr. Socrates Safo, had had assured me that she would advertise for me. If I have given her money and she has used it to purchase a car, why do I get blamed for her death? She is not the only one I have worked with, I have worked with Koo Fori and Dada Boat," he intimated.

Suzzy, he said, was supposed to go for the money at his shop, together with her producer, Mr. Safo, but she went alone and took it without even giving the producer's percentage to him.

Chronicle
 

amamellow

Well-Known Member
samira said:
Haba!!! Ghanaians and "konkonsa". They will not leave the lady to rest in peace. Speculating until kingdom come!!!

Now Dr. Sri Ram Yogi Beckley is no longer Suzzy's dad but Rawlings?

Is Ex-President Rawlings The Father of Late Suzzy Williams?
:rolleyes:

Chronicle, Wednesday, 14 September 2005

Ex-President Jerry John Rawlings has denied claims doing the rounds in town that he is the biological father of the late 23-year old top actress, Suzzy Williams. Suzzy met her untimely death in a fatal accident at La, a suburb of Accra in the Greater Accra Region last Thursday. Since then, it has been said in some social circles that the ex-president was the father of the late actress.

The special assistant to Rawlings, Mr. Victor Smith told the Chronicle that ex-president Rawlings had no relations with the deceased or her mother, when contacted Monday evening. "What do you mean? What is happening in the country? I know the ex-president has nothing to do with the Williams family," he emphasised. When Mr. Smith was asked whether the ex-president has nothing to do with the Williams family," he emphasised. When Mr. Smith was asked whether the ex-president sent a delegation, including his siblings, to go and console Mrs. Williams, he asked the Chronicle to give him time cross-check the information with his boss. About three hours later, he called back to say that the ex-president did not send any of his siblings to convey his condolence to Suzzy's family. However, a family source maintained that this Sunday, the former President sent a delegation, led by his siblings, to console the mother of Suzzy. Narrating the saga, the family source told The Chronicle that Suzzy's mother, Mrs. Cecilia Williams, gave birth to Suzzy at the time she was a student at Achimota Secondary School, but President Rawlings, who was supposed to be the father, refused to cater for her. As a result, little Suzzy was sent to the grandmother to look after her till she joined her mother in her matrimonial home with her new husband, Mr. Andrew Sackey Williams. Chronicle gathered that when Suzzy was enrolled at the Tema Secondary School, the mother of President Rawlings, Madam Victoria Agbotui made attempts to convince Mrs. Williams to hand over Suzzy to her, but she refused. Mrs. Williams when contacted told The Chronicle that Mr. Williams was the father of Suzzy since he was the one who had catered for the departed child.

In this world, the one who caters for a child is the one called a father. I would not comment on this further." These were the words of Mrs. Williams. However, the Managing Director of Chan-Chan Cocoa Butter, Mr. Kwasi Boadu, alias KB, insisted that it was Mrs. Williams who was harassing him with the claim that ex-President Rawlings was the father of Suzzy. According to KB, when he challenged Mrs. William that President Rawlings' name was irrelevant in the matter, Mrs. Williams then spilled the beans by telling him the circumstances under which President Rawlings impregnated her, adding that Suzzy's resemblance to President Rawlings was even a clear evidence that she was the daughter of the former President. About the girl's death, KB said he felt disappointed with the statement Mrs. Williams had been making about him, that he was responsible for the death of Suzzy, because it was my money that she used to purchase the Mitsubishi car that was involved in the accident, leading to her death, but what she has forgotten is that I did not give the money to her to buy a car," he said. He said Suzzy had made him believe that she wanted to purchase a shop to sell creams at Dansoman, Accra and that since she had been advertising the Chan-Chan cream, KB should give her advance payment of 3,000,000 CFA. According to KB, she gave her the money because of her prowess in acting, which had built a strong friendship between them to the extent that he had named a yet-to-be launched product Suzzy.

"I had known she was lying to me, but I wasn't bothered because her producer, Mr. Socrates Safo, had had assured me that she would advertise for me. If I have given her money and she has used it to purchase a car, why do I get blamed for her death? She is not the only one I have worked with, I have worked with Koo Fori and Dada Boat," he intimated.

Suzzy, he said, was supposed to go for the money at his shop, together with her producer, Mr. Safo, but she went alone and took it without even giving the producer's percentage to him.

Chronicle
i cannot believe my own people, this lady is dead leave her to rest in peace, i just read on ghanaweb that her mother did not approve of her relationship and that her stepfather is suspecting foul play, my advice to the ladies outthere please date good and responsible guys and not just any player please :sport-smi
 

Flawless

Well-Known Member
samira said:
Regardless!....if they want to find out if she was drunk they can find out by testing to detemine the presence and quantity of alcohol in her system and his. What if the bottle got stuck under the seat and came out after the car somersaulted? A whole bunch of reasons could explain why the bottle was in that position...lets stop speculating ooo...innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Kindly explain why a bottle remain intact after car sumersaulted 4 times? :teu26:
 
S

samira

Guest
Flawless said:
Kindly explain why a bottle remain intact after car sumersaulted 4 times? :teu26:
Flawless,

It all depends on the position of the car when it finally stopped sumersaulting and the evidence surrounding the area. However, the car was moved from wherever it finally landed after it sumersaulted and so it is pure speculation right now. We all panic sometimes and thus do stupid things as a result. That does not make us guilty of the problem. Lets allow this man to be proven guilty in a court of law before we start with the false speculation. For all we know, he is really innocent. The sad true is that, he should not have been driving at all as he was drunk and the car owner is also responsible in this case. She is gone and blaming someone else at this point will not bring her back.

Innocent until proven guilty.
 
V

vic

Guest
BostonChica said:
I can't think that way anymore but I do know what you mean... :tdo9:
You are right God does not forment evil on people:

James 1:13-15
When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.

The dead have not gone to a better or worse place as many believe. They are asleep in death:

John 11:11-14
He said these things, and after this he said to them: “Laz´a•rus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.” Therefore the disciples said to him: “Lord, if he has gone to rest, he will get well.” Jesus had spoken, however, about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep. At that time, therefore, Jesus said to them outspokenly: “Laz´a•rus has died.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

Isaiah 26:14
They are now dead, they live no more; those departed spirits do not rise.

You are almost entirely correct but one may not necessarily make it by living a good life and helping others. You must, in addition, acknowledge God expressly.

Isaiah 12:4
And in that day YOU will certainly say: “Give thanks to Jehovah, YOU people! Call upon his name. Make known among the peoples his dealings. Make mention that his name is put on high.

Ezekiel 38:23
And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.

John 17:26
(Jesus praying to his father). And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.
 

Flawless

Well-Known Member
My dear samira,
You seems not to get me do you? am not speculating that the Boyfriend is guilty what am saying in essence is that, that green beer bottle was put in there (car) because it is quite amazing that a car would samersaulted 4 times without the flipping bottle breaking (go figure). :teu26: :086:

samira said:
Flawless,

It all depends on the position of the car when it finally stopped sumersaulting and the evidence surrounding the area. However, the car was moved from wherever it finally landed after it sumersaulted and so it is pure speculation right now. We all panic sometimes and thus do stupid things as a result. That does not make us guilty of the problem. Lets allow this man to be proven guilty in a court of law before we start with the false speculation. For all we know, he is really innocent. The sad true is that, he should not have been driving at all as he was drunk and the car owner is also responsible in this case. She is gone and blaming someone else at this point will not bring her back.

Innocent until proven guilty.
 
S

samira

Guest
Flawless said:
My dear samira,
You seems not to get me do you? am not speculating that the Boyfriend is guilty what am saying in essence is that, that green beer bottle was put in there (car) because it is quite amazing that a car would samersaulted 4 times without the flipping bottle breaking (go figure). :teu26: :086:
Well, we live to see. :sport-smi
 

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
samira said:
Haba!!! Ghanaians and "konkonsa". They will not leave the lady to rest in peace. Speculating until kingdom come!!!

Now Dr. Sri Ram Yogi Beckley is no longer Suzzy's dad but Rawlings?

Is Ex-President Rawlings The Father of Late Suzzy Williams?
:rolleyes:

Chronicle, Wednesday, 14 September 2005

"I had known she was lying to me, but I wasn't bothered because her producer, Mr. Socrates Safo, had had assured me that she would advertise for me. If I have given her money and she has used it to purchase a car, why do I get blamed for her death? She is not the only one I have worked with, I have worked with Koo Fori and Dada Boat," he intimated.

( :biggrinsa those are some village names i aint heard in a while)


Edieben asen koraa eni, Eh - Ghana ppl and "nsekuroo" (gossip) .They should let the girl rest aba. I know when tragedy happens everybody wants to play the blame game, but whatever the case, no amount of blame is going to bring her back, thus they all need to grieve in peace and move on. Its hurtful, but all the bickering should stop cos her spirit will be upset.

That liberian bobo, who was supposedly driving just lied cos he panicked, i guess thats why he and his friends moved the car too. I feel sorry for the poor boy. This lesson should go to all young and old not to drink and drive,

Why ppl drink beats me cos i think alcohol is one of the most bitter beverages in the world, beer, wine, whatever , they all taste bitter.

I get drank on coca cola, so that should tell you i cant drink a lick.

I hope there is no fight at the funeral. rolleye:
 
S

samira

Guest
Atlakos said:
samira said:
Haba!!! Ghanaians and "konkonsa". They will not leave the lady to rest in peace. Speculating until kingdom come!!!

Now Dr. Sri Ram Yogi Beckley is no longer Suzzy's dad but Rawlings?

Is Ex-President Rawlings The Father of Late Suzzy Williams?
:rolleyes:

Chronicle, Wednesday, 14 September 2005

"I had known she was lying to me, but I wasn't bothered because her producer, Mr. Socrates Safo, had had assured me that she would advertise for me. If I have given her money and she has used it to purchase a car, why do I get blamed for her death? She is not the only one I have worked with, I have worked with Koo Fori and Dada Boat," he intimated.

( :biggrinsa those are some village names i aint heard in a while)


Edieben asen koraa eni, Eh - Ghana ppl and "nsekuroo" (gossip) .They should let the girl rest aba. I know when tragedy happens everybody wants to play the blame game, but whatever the case, no amount of blame is going to bring her back, thus they all need to grieve in peace and move on. Its hurtful, but all the bickering should stop cos her spirit will be upset.

That liberian bobo, who was supposedly driving just lied cos he panicked, i guess thats why he and his friends moved the car too. I feel sorry for the poor boy. This lesson should go to all young and old not to drink and drive,

Why ppl drink beats me cos i think alcohol is one of the most bitter beverages in the world, beer, wine, whatever , they all taste bitter.

I get drank on coca cola, so that should tell you i cant drink a lick.

I hope there is no fight at the funeral. rolleye:
Koo Fori and Dada Boat

i was quite upset to even notice that this morning...lol
They ought to allow her to rest in peace...all this wahala will only make them reveal unnecessary stuff about her...what a life.
 

audrey

just beautiful
sighhhhhhhhhh . what a great loss.That was the most prettiest girl from Ghana. una know say ghana girls no ???/? at all. Devil wicked ooooooo no be smalll
 
S

samira

Guest
audrey said:
sighhhhhhhhhh . what a great loss.That was the most prettiest girl from Ghana. una know say ghana girls no ???/? at all. Devil wicked ooooooo no be smalll
Audrey,

Have you looked into your own mirror lately? Yep, the devil wicked oooo no be small big time!!!! :rolleyes:
 
S

samira

Guest
Suzzie's Death and Our Intellectual Hypocricy

All of a sudden our journalists in Ghana and all knowledgeable folks are silent over the indescipline that is being meted out to Edwin Taylor in Ghana. Our lack of sensitive is no different from any primitive entity anywhere in the world. Why on earth would someone involved in an accident with his lover be locked up for over a week? A stupid judge, who was obviously yielding to the emotions of the public, also decided to keep this young confused boy in jail. Just imagine how you would feel, not being able to mourn your loved one and at the same time attend to your bodily pains days after being in a car that has rolled over 3 times. Remember that marijuana and a bottle of Star beer were found in the car...These two young lovers were having fun together. Don't we all get confused after such deadly accidents? We would have been first to criticize other countries for doing this on their own citizens but here we are faced with one of our own and all of a sudden, our journalists are numb (Komla Dumor and all). Only in Ghana would police take an accident victim to the scene of the accident for investigations, 5 hours after the accident. Do we even use some iota of our God given Nyansa at all???????
 
About Suzzy Williams daeth..............

Hello mates,
I was called this morning by one of my friends there in ghana and he told me how far they have gone about Suzzy williams Death.
Here are what he said.............
He said that the accident scene went this way,he said that,the late suzzy williams and the liberian guy were both coming from a night club,so when they were about to get to nungua,that is where the liberian guy lives,that was when the accident happened.
so when the Liberian gut got out of the car,trying to escape,he was stopped by one of the security me and he was aske what happened he explained,he was asked again,.how many people were in the car,he said that he was the only person that was there.
so it was a car that was coming from behind that saw the car and waited that,it was the Deceased car.
so he came out of the car and found out that Suzzy was in the car.so it was that guy that detected that Suzzy is dead.before they could come to her rescue,she has gone.
but to what i heard,i was told that the Liberian guy is still i the police custody and very soon he shall be taken to court.
but before i conclude i was told that the guy was drunk and did not what he was doing.
so i want comment from you guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top