Ghanaian Actress, Suzzy Williams, deceased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folashade

Well-Known Member
All what you gals heard are true. Suzy is dead! Can you imagine! I'm in Ghana and i tell you its a bomb! They've been interviewing her relations lately. God, that babe was a genius. God help us!
 

monica

genny is the best
What I Know Is That Death Was A Plot And The Boyfriend Should Come Clean B4 Is Too Late I Still Can't Believe Suzzy Is Dead. Aden Na Ghanafoo Ye Awudifoo Saa Obaa Kamakama Wei Na Mo A Kunu Enti Mo Ye Saa Eye.
 
i waz watching superstar da otherday n i kept saying 2 myself "no she is not dead, no she is not dead". but really she is. damn life is short. GOSH.........
 
watched super model today. am lost for words. such a beautiful, vibrant girl, full of life, with a smile always lurking at the corners of her lips.
God please see her family thru this period.
 
Only God knows, so we should stop pointin fingers. How many of you were in the car with the girl and her boyfriend when this happened? And I'm pretty sure nobody will say they were. It's sad how we humans like to blame when something bad happens. Let the resting rest and let the living live. Please stop assuming, instigating and exaggerating. My ppl let the girl rest peacefully.
 

KikisMuffin

I no get ya time!!
BostonChica said:
Only God knows, so we should stop pointin fingers. How many of you were in the car with the girl and her boyfriend when this happened? And I'm pretty sure nobody will say they were. It's sad how we humans like to blame when something bad happens. Let the resting rest and let the living live. Please stop assuming, instigating and exaggerating. My ppl let the girl rest peacefully.
TRUE WORD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
 
S

samira

Guest
KikisMuffin said:
TRUE WORD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm, finally, others are also starting to pick on....I got tired of this issue and left it alone...how on earth can they arrest a man and keep him in jail for days without any concrete prove that he was guilt. To me, it appeared that the wahala was all about him being a Liberian and not necessarily a criminal. haba!!!
 
was she d one in "cry of a woman" wit stephanie okereke.......she played d role of cindy ......she is really very pretty man....may ha soul rest in perfect peace
 
S

samira

Guest
sas_genny said:
was she d one in "cry of a woman" wit stephanie okereke.......she played d role of cindy ......she is really very pretty man....may ha soul rest in perfect peace
Yep
 

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
Suzzy To Be Laid To Rest On Satur

a TRIBUTE FROM GHANA CHRONICLE PAPER

Too soon, the time has come for Suzzy Lebene Williams to cross over.
Of course, many have crossed over from this world to the unknown one, yet none has returned to narrate the experience. The moments shared with Suzzy by your exciting Chronicle’s entertainment driver will however linger on forever.
Through the schooling days of Suzzy’s life, your driver witnessed the exuberance and unique glow that she exuded wherever she was. It was a privilege for this driver to have interviewed her last April, during which she confided in the train that she really wanted to get a car; the train remembers how she stated then that she wanted a classy car of her choice.

With smiles, we remembered some of the happy moments we had had in school and the sad ones as well, it’s simply unfortunate that the journey ended abruptly whiles the ride was jolly. Though the race is for the swift, Suzzy, you made your mark and it shall forever be remembered. Your smiles took you to the top and I believe they will always be on your lips in even the netherworld.

It is really unbearable to imagine you are truly gone, but who can question God’s ways? His ways are not those of men, so the train can only wish you eternal rest.


Come Friday, your journey begins at the headquarters of MUSIGA, where your wake keeping would be held, followed with the burial service on Saturday October 15 at the Charles Lwanga Catholic Church, Abeka. Finally, a thanksgiving service would be held in your honor at the same chapel. Though it is not easy, the train wishes your entire family abundant strength from God and courage never experienced by anyone.

Suzzy Lebene Williams, Damrifua Due!
Chronicle


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SUZZY I DONT PERSONALLY KNOW YOU BUT IF I WAS IN GHANA, I SWEAR I WILL PUT MY CRY ON AT YOUR FUNERAL LIKE I DO (obi epe ni so esu dada). YOUR DEATH IS SO SAD AND SUDDEN, AND MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE. I believe the whole Accra will bury you in style to prove you were a princess. Ghana Be fi wo papa (ghana and many others will surely miss you)

ps: agoo mag better cover this well for those of us not there to witness it.
AKOS (ATL)
 

cyndi

Well-Known Member
Yeah, I agree with you. It is so so so sad. I pray her soul rests in peace. i'm sure Agoo Magazine will cover this one. I have heard there is going to be a funeral held here in London for her by the owner of Miracle films, don't know how true it is though. If it does hold i'll certainly go.

Suzy, rest in peace my girl!!!!!!!!
 

Ricardo

Well-Known Member
cyndi said:
Yeah, I agree with you. It is so so so sad. I pray her soul rests in peace. i'm sure Agoo Magazine will cover this one. I have heard there is going to be a funeral held here in London for her by the owner of Miracle films, don't know how true it is though. If it does hold i'll certainly go.

Suzy, rest in peace my girl!!!!!!!!

Suzy da yie ! :frown2
 

Dakha

Active Member
kcbabe64 said:
it will be really sad and dissapointed if they let dis dude just walk away like that. there is somethin that dude is nt just saying. i mean i took a look at d pictures of the car, and that car was wrecked like hell. But still this dude looks fresh like he was nt involved in any car accident.
I hope the Ghanaian police force really take their time 2 sort this case out. Coz an angel, talent has been lost.

Though its up to God to make his judgement, but Suzzy Williams is in a safe place and wud really be missed.
Do you suspect a murder here? or that it would be just fair if he survived with an broken spine, lost limbs etc?

@Nadjaye, I feel you, that creep of a man should have taken charge of the night to be able to guide his lady, and not lose control. He's not man enough.

@ Samira, I understand and don't blame the Ghanian police for having Eddie in prison. It would be most annoying to have him resting in comfort when Ghana, and all in the entertainment world are grieving over the death of a superstar, Suzzy. Guilty or not, he was with her. Even if it were a female friend, she would still get some blame or accusation.

It is also really eerie, where Suzzy wish to "die and go to heaven now" Uhmm. May her sould rest in perfect peace, and may God give parents the peace to overcome this irreplacable lose.
 
S

samira

Guest
Dakha said:
@ Samira, I understand and don't blame the Ghanian police for having Eddie in prison. It would be most annoying to have him resting in comfort when Ghana, and all in the entertainment world are grieving over the death of a superstar, Suzzy. Guilty or not, he was with her. Even if it were a female friend, she would still get some blame or accusation.
No one is saying that he should not have been caught by the Ghana police. But to have him in jail for weeks without him proven guilty was wrong. Afterall, he is innocent until proven guilty regardless of whomever he was with. We always have to set a good example for all and not just only for ourselves! Below is what a good friend of mine also said about the issue...very well said!!!

#########################

I have been similarly outraged by this senseless drama and the "public lynching" of this guy for daring to date a beloved Ghanaian entertainer and being with her when the fatal accident occured. The swift arrest and prosecution of this Liberian guy, even before any serious investigation has been done as to the cause of the accident, tells me two things:

1) We are xenophobic; and

2) We value the lives of our "entertainers" or pop-culture icons than we do the lives of all the thousands of Ghanaians that are killed in auto accidents yet whose deaths attract neither investigation nor any prosecution.

What this guy needs, first and foremost, is some medical examination to make sure the accident didn't damage some organs of his. He does not deserve to be in jail or in court at this time. This guy was presumed guilty from the moment the accident occured. He can't get a fair trial in Ghana. He may well not even be able to get himself a lawyer in Ghana to protect his human and constitutional rights.

We are not serious!
 

ohemaa

Active Member
samira said:
No one is saying that he should not have been caught by the Ghana police. But to have him in jail for weeks without him proven guilty was wrong. Afterall, he is innocent until proven guilty regardless of whomever he was with. We always have to set a good example for all and not just only for ourselves! Below is what a good friend of mine also said about the issue...very well said!!!

#########################

I have been similarly outraged by this senseless drama and the "public lynching" of this guy for daring to date a beloved Ghanaian entertainer and being with her when the fatal accident occured. The swift arrest and prosecution of this Liberian guy, even before any serious investigation has been done as to the cause of the accident, tells me two things:

1) We are xenophobic; and

2) We value the lives of our "entertainers" or pop-culture icons than we do the lives of all the thousands of Ghanaians that are killed in auto accidents yet whose deaths attract neither investigation nor any prosecution.

What this guy needs, first and foremost, is some medical examination to make sure the accident didn't damage some organs of his. He does not deserve to be in jail or in court at this time. This guy was presumed guilty from the moment the accident occured. He can't get a fair trial in Ghana. He may well not even be able to get himself a lawyer in Ghana to protect his human and constitutional rights.

We are not serious!



i think i'd agree with u on that. although that guy was present, when the accident occured, and he was the one driving, there's no way the police can prove that suzzy was murdered. thus, they have no right to keep him in jail, except they have probable cause to. which is evidently not so at the moment. i wld sue them, if i were Eddie, or a relative of his.
 
S

samira

Guest
ohemaa said:
i think i'd agree with u on that. although that guy was present, when the accident occured, and he was the one driving, there's no way the police can prove that suzzy was murdered. thus, they have no right to keep him in jail, except they have probable cause to. which is evidently not so at the moment. i wld sue them, if i were Eddie, or a relative of his.
Thanks ojare oba ohemaa. :)
 
sad news

:shock this is really a blow so sad i just watched her film last ¨night cry of a woman¨well may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top