Highly recommended Nigerian movies

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
#41
i know i know, we each have our own differing tastes, but TO LOVE A THIEF???
Abeg check it well o! are you sure you meant to put that there?
that's the movie with Kenneth Okonkwo and Rita Dominic and Segun Arinze, right?
I wouldn't recommend that.

uch21 said:
to love a thief
true confessions
mortal inheritance
deadly affair.
these were good movies that I never get bored to watch over and over again. I forgot, violated 1& 2.
 

Lady Jay

Naija movie princess
#43
mimi victor said:
Promise for ever.
Formidabe force.
k.k.k.1@2
gbokoloko.
Formidable force? I would not recommend it as a clooector's item. I'll give it a 6/10. The movie was somehow and a bit detached from reality.
 

Multioption

Well-Known Member
#44
regarding ORI by Muyiwa Ademola

Lady jay...

Can you explain how the parents of the guy (Muyiwa Ademola) in ORI heard that their son was dead when he was actually in another town following his fate?

The storyline of the movie is okay but something went awry in the editing.
 

mimi victor

Well-Known Member
#45
Lady Jay said:
Formidable force? I would not recommend it as a clooector's item. I'll give it a 6/10. The movie was somehow and a bit detached from reality.
I thought that for once i can not predict how the end will be ,make it a good one to me.
 

amet13

Well-Known Member
#47
I'll go for "When God Says Yes" elvis02 & Bolanle can u pls jist me a little abt ''When love dies'' i think i've seen it but i cant remember. Waiting pls. thanks
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#48
The Web

vince said:
Starring Ramsey Noah and one ghanian actress.
hmmm, the only reason I'll not wanna recomend such a movie cause it never came to a closing. I mean that movie just left us hanging for no absolute reason.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#51
Oleku 1/2- the movie is rather old but one of the best naija movies (yoruba) i have seen!
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#52
vince said:
Another Novia film that is well above the normal naija movie level.
Mr.Vince, I will not agree with you on "I will die for you" ooo. That movie is wack, they try sha but its not the best. Its like the movie is about three people, Segun Arinze, RMD and Jalade-Ekehinde. Very good theme for a movie but they just didnt know how to deliver it. And didnt RMD and Jalade had a most terrible kissing scene, I have ever seen in my life in the movie? They did it as if someone told them to, the kissing is so far from natural.

Good movies

1. Ale Ariwo
2. Ti oluwa nile
3. Yemi My Lover
4. Oko (stone)
5. Anike Ogoh
6. Omo Alhaja
7. Heart on Fire
8. Shadow
9. Oyato
10. No Rival.
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#53
Hubscrown said:
Mr.Vince, I will not agree with you on "I will die for you" ooo. That movie is wack, they try sha but its not the best. Its like the movie is about three people, Segun Arinze, RMD and Jalade-Ekehinde. Very good theme for a movie but they just didnt know how to deliver it. And didnt RMD and Jalade had a most terrible kissing scene, I have ever seen in my life in the movie? They did it as if someone told them to, the kissing is so far from natural.

Good movies

1. Ale Ariwo
2. Ti oluwa nile
3. Yemi My Lover
4. Oko (stone)
5. Anike Ogoh
6. Omo Alhaja
7. Heart on Fire
8. Shadow
9. Oyato
10. No Rival.
E BE LIKE SAY NA MOSTLY YORUBA MOVIES GOOD TO YOU!
@VINCE I DEY YA SIDE O! "I WILL DIE 4 U" IS SUPERB!
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#54
khamileon said:
E BE LIKE SAY NA MOSTLY YORUBA MOVIES GOOD TO YOU!
@VINCE I DEY YA SIDE O! "I WILL DIE 4 U" IS SUPERB!
Because those are the one I have seen without so much fake acting, or screw ball stories. I wonder wetin make you two tick on "I will die for you". Adult romance right, you two probably over 35 or something and married. If na so, the future really look awry. :corkysm60
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#55
Chacha said:
Coronation 1 & 2
Givers dont lack
Oja Dike 1 though not seen the part2 yet
OJADIKE KE?? I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE CAN DO A REMAKE OF ANOTHER MOVIE... BUT COPYING THE LION KING TO THE CORE IS JUST NOT IT. I MEAN THEY LEFT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT! THEY COULDNT EVEN PUT A LIL TWIST..... AND I HOPE THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO DO "SIMBA'S PRIDE" AS THE PART .2 BECAUSE MESELF GO PERSONALLY TELL "OJ" SAY IM DON KOLO
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#56
My Own Classics Are.....

I. Under Pressure "our Movie" (Tony Akinyemi)
2. Ijele (Fred Amata)
3. Beloved
4. Intimate Strangers (Zeb Ejiro)
5. The Price
6. Onome 1 & 2 (Chico Ejiro & Opa Williams)
7. Fire On The Mountain 1 & 2
8. Thunderbolt "magun" (Tunde Kelani)
9. Daybreak (Chico Ejiro)
10.To Live Again (Amaka Iwge)
 
Top