• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Igbo Boys/Yoruba Girls...Yoruba Boys/Igbo Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.

grafikdon

Well-Known Member
Yvonne said:
Really, man don't ask me, I don't know the politics and all of Abia state. I heard some folk tale about Abiriba people eating the white people when they came to igbo land.
I dunno but I heard the meat sure tasted like roast beef. smokin:
 

Aust_nne

Well-Known Member
Yvonne said:
Yes oh, so far I've counted 5 people, you included, so when is someone going to marry, become governor, build a big 'ol house etc, so we can all go party down in Abia.... :spiny:

Same HERE! Can count to five too. Should be more than that though...Ndi Abia kwenu!
 

Oyinkan

Well-Known Member
paj said:
...uneducated generalization bro.... smokin: what poll did U take wey confirm that?There's no such thing as one ethnic group having 'finer' babes than others in Naija...it all depends on where U dey...fineness in Naijbabes is spread out...some PH girls go make U flog ya mama while some Lagos babes go make U nearly get heart failure...I don see Igbobabes wey go make man get 3rd and 4th jobs just to make dowry downpayment and I once saw a some fulani babes @ the Jos Airport wey nearly made me permanently cancel my flight back to Lagos....all this one wey U dey yan na insance opaks...currently according to competition recently concluded the most beautiful girl in Nigeria na Ondo babe...if I show U the girl pic ya compurra go crash.. smokin:

Pa
grinning: ondo babes are the best
 

Oyinkan

Well-Known Member
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Slow down bro, Owo babes from Owo town in Ondo state are also fooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeee! Ditto with Auchi babes, heck those Auchi babes fine pass dem Benin ladies sef, so Crystalgirl eat my shorts!!! :biggrinsa
Babes from Shaki and Iseyin in Oyo state are also very beautiful! Of course, all this is generalisation! :cool-smil
thats right
 
Gen Sani Abacha said:
What's special about Ondo babes ? Pls enlighten me yall.

Are you from Shaki or what ? :cool-smil
I am not a guy now General. I don't do women; so how do you expect me to know what'z up with Ondo Babes? Anyway, let me give you hit and hints.

Should I use "WE" Nope.
They are very sexy, they got right curves/things in the right corner, they have attack and defence :spiny: , they are eye catching (that is why guys wanna rape them). They shakara too much for real, They don't tell you that they love you although they cannot do without you. Biggest of all is GAME.
Don't ask me about that. Guess I have helped you General Sanni (oko awon obirins)
 
olatoludipe said:
I am not a guy now General. I don't do women; so how do you expect me to know what'z up with Ondo Babes? Anyway, let me give you hit and hints.

Should I use "WE" Nope.
They are very sexy, they got right curves/things in the right corner, they have attack and defence :spiny: , they are eye catching (that is why guys wanna rape them). They shakara too much for real, They don't tell you that they love you although they cannot do without you. Biggest of all is GAME.
Don't ask me about that. Guess I have helped you General Sanni (oko awon obirins)
:biggrinsa
Actually, I don't really feel the Ondo town babes at all. If it were Owo town you're talking about, dem babes are hooooooooooooooooooooooot! :shock #
But I don't like their accent of the Yoruba language, I find it kinda off putting(apologies to mah Owo bros and sistas hia! :nature-sm ).

ciao
 
Gen Sani Abacha said:
:biggrinsa
Actually, I don't really feel the Ondo town babes at all. If it were Owo town you're talking about, dem babes are hooooooooooooooooooooooot! :shock #
But I don't like their accent of the Yoruba language, I find it kinda off putting(apologies to mah Owo bros and sistas hia! :nature-sm ).

ciao
I am talking about Ondo States in General....... Owo, Ijare, Akure, Ondo, and so on. I went to a school whereby most of the Owo gurls and boys there are very pretty and light in complexion. Their accent is very strong and can easily be detected in their English.

Ondo Town: NO NO NO NO (I barely can say fair things about them), the gurls are very pretty also.
 
olatoludipe said:
I am talking about Ondo States in General....... Owo, Ijare, Akure, Ondo, and so on. I went to a school whereby most of the Owo gurls and boys there are very pretty and light in complexion. Their accent is very strong and can easily be detected in their English.

Ondo Town: NO NO NO NO (I barely can say fair things about them), the gurls are very pretty also.
I see the Owo town babes as copper coloured rather than fair-skinned. They are quite beautiful, and I just love their thick hair(very nice to look at and play with :biggrinsa ). But I just don't like the way they speak Yoruba, it just sounds somehow 'foreign' if you know what I mean. Apart from Owo, other Ondo state babes seem no different to babes in other Yoruba states.
 
Gen Sani Abacha said:
I see the Owo town babes as copper coloured rather than fair-skinned. They are quite beautiful, and I just love their thick hair(very nice to look at and play with :biggrinsa ). But I just don't like the way they speak Yoruba, it just sounds somehow 'foreign' if you know what I mean. Apart from Owo, other Ondo state babes seem no different to babes in other Yoruba states.
You are right. You are still talking about Owo accent, have you heard Akure accent b4? You will vomit for real........... especially when those young people are speaking it. (it sounds good for adult to speak the accent). When this 2 towns now bring the dialect accent to English (lawd, you will laugh).
 
olatoludipe said:
You are right. You are still talking about Owo accent, have you heard Akure accent b4? You will vomit for real........... especially when those young people are speaking it. (it sounds good for adult to speak the accent). When this 2 towns now bring the dialect accent to English (lawd, you will laugh).
Yeah, I've heard many of the other Ondo state accents, but the Owo one seems as if they are actually struggling to speak the accent(I don't have a problem with their English accensts though, afterall as Sir Shina Peter's tok am 'Grammar no be mai languaj' :biggrinsa ).

ciao
 
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Yeah, I've heard many of the other Ondo state accents, but the Owo one seems as if they are actually struggling to speak the accent(I don't have a problem with their English accensts though, afterall as Sir Shina Peter's tok am 'Grammar no be mai languaj' :biggrinsa ).

ciao

You and dis ya Owo ladies...... NA OWO lady you go marry (real life). Let's bet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.