• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kene In da House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust_nne

Well-Known Member
#81
Obariba said:
Austy babe ...so we are the backbones eeeh ? Cmon thanks for representing !!! Yes when we sleep in the US...the whole world sleeps toooo ! :spiny:
U sure are....NR only comes alive when you guys are awake and alive..no doubt...fortunately for me am a night crawler so I catch the gist!
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#82
na waa 4 una sef... nobody even ask of me sef...abi my own membership is fake??
whatever.. am just back today after weekd absent!! hope all of you guys re doing good....thank God i met you ppl again...
cheers!!
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#89
NTB said:
when are you posting ur pic Kene?
my pics failed to load.. don't know why,,, even wanna change my avatar also.. but all of them was messed...never know why yet..unless you gonna help me out.. :rolleyes:
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#91
NTB said:
what error message are you getting?
the avatar said that am puting over size pics... just a small cartoon pics.. secondly when i finished loading ma pics... i wont see the pics.. two times already.. so i decided to forget the pics stuffs.. who wan see me can check me out also!! got any suggestion??
 

NTB

Well-Known Member
#92
If you load the pics successfully you will see a message that says image pending approval. The pic has to be approved for decency by Sola first and if all is well he will post within a matter of days.

The avatar can only be 120 x 120 pixels or 19KB which ever is smaller. If you want to use it you have to resize it.
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
#93
Kene said:
the avatar said that am puting over size pics... just a small cartoon pics.. secondly when i finished loading ma pics... i wont see the pics.. two times already.. so i decided to forget the pics stuffs.. who wan see me can check me out also!! got any suggestion??
Kene send the Avatar and pictures to me I will load it for you ...when Im done you can change your password back !!
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#94
Obariba said:
Kene send the Avatar and pictures to me I will load it for you ...when Im done you can change your password back !!
if you really wish to load the avatar and the pics.. i'll send them to you...am tired of doing that and never wanna waste my time doing that also...but i was wondering why i wont load them since many ppl have much more bigger pics attached to their avatar.... maybe coz my name is different here.. so everything that connected to my name must be different also...thanks for your offer... if you really wish to load,,,i'll give you!
thanks :love004:
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
#95
Kene said:
if you really wish to load the avatar and the pics.. i'll send them to you...am tired of doing that and never wanna waste my time doing that also...but i was wondering why i wont load them since many ppl have much more bigger pics attached to their avatar.... maybe coz my name is different here.. so everything that connected to my name must be different also...thanks for your offer... if you really wish to load,,,i'll give you!
thanks :love004:
I have the software to resize the avatar for you ....
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
#96
Obariba said:
I have the software to resize the avatar for you ....
ok... where should i send the stuffs??? to ya mail box??? i prefer transfering through files.. if that can be possible... \
thanks for ya help so far :love004:
 

Kene

Prince of Peace
Intelligent report review that some clicks want ma welcome thread to be buried b4 me!! i don't wanna attack them... but might attack if Necessary!! (lol)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.