• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Magun, Ebu Ika and GSM Lomo now playing @

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#5
Anyway,i don see Magun before,so no point.
Abeokuta.org has been putting on moviestreams without the video for some time now.Not interested anymore.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#6
Interesting, i think the problem is with the media player cos i have that problem at times all you have to do is reboot your media player and you will be able to view the video
 

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
#7
Originally posted by vince
Anyway,i don see Magun before,so no point.
Abeokuta.org has been putting on moviestreams without the video for some time now.Not interested anymore.
You might wanna be very sure of what you're saying, make sure that before you point a finger at someone you know everything you're talking about. How do you expect someone to go thru all that trouble to post a movie and post just audio? From my point, I have been able to see all the movies ever posted on Abeokuta.org regardless the speed. Windows Media player has series of config. and in many cases you will need to manually set them.
Things you might wanna check out,
  • Is your internet speed compatible?
  • Have you unknowingly change you media player config.?
  • If you still having trouble with the video, try change you default media player
  • If you still have no video, call a your tech support
  • and finally, if none of these help, go an over the Empire State building and drop you computer down from there.
    [/list=A]Hope I was able to help someone, one way or another. Next time, be very careful on pointing fingers.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#8
Originally posted by Okestra007
You might wanna be very sure of what you're saying, make sure that before you point a finger at someone you know everything you're talking about. How do you expect someone to go thru all that trouble to post a movie and post just audio? From my point, I have been able to see all the movies ever posted on Abeokuta.org regardless the speed. Windows Media player has series of config. and in many cases you will need to manually set them.
Things you might wanna check out,
  • Is your internet speed compatible?
  • Have you unknowingly change you media player config.?
  • If you still having trouble with the video, try change you default media player
  • If you still have no video, call a your tech support
  • and finally, if none of these help, go an over the Empire State building and drop you computer down from there.
    [/list=A]Hope I was able to help someone, one way or another. Next time, be very careful on pointing fingers.


  • Haba!Are you the owner of the site?
    Why get so touchy about a small thing like this.Na waya for you.
    Anyway i don take in all your suggestions.
    Just no bite off my head,abeg!:rolleyes:
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#12
Make una stop harassing Vince jo. All sorts of things can be responsible for him not seeing video aside of the ones listed above. The server could be offline just when he tried, for a couple of seconds. Internet traffic to his neck of the woods could be cogged up and not able to handle streaming video. Other stuff dey. no mind them.
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#13
Originally posted by Sola
Make una stop harassing Vince jo. All sorts of things can be responsible for him not seeing video aside of the ones listed above. The server could be offline just when he tried, for a couple of seconds. Internet traffic to his neck of the woods could be cogged up and not able to handle streaming video. Other stuff dey. no mind them.
Yeah!!! Like Egbon Sola is not laughing at you from his side of the desktop:D (I cant lie:cool: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.