• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Matching Members (NR Lovers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Pls y'all. Can ya help me match members that are in love.

Goes like this... just pick real love and match them together.

1. Mamarita and Khamileon :p
2. Dessy and Multioption ;)
 
#7
mamarita said:
Ok so you're matching girls with girls and boys with boys as well....Interesting. I wash my hands off this thread
Ha, for wia I go put una now. I said "Janet and steven not Adam and Steven"
from a post.
:guns
Ladies and Gentlemen (vice versa)
 

goseiant

Well-Known Member
#8
olatoludipe said:
Pls y'all. Can ya help me match members that are in love.

Goes like this... just pick real love and match them together.

1. Mamarita and Khamileon :p
2. Dessy and Multioption ;)
3. Vince and Bigmomma
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#9
olatoludipe said:
Aunty, for wia fire and petrol jam? I am not talking about blind love you know. I am talking about the real love. :p
Fire and Petrol - good combination my dear. The fire will keep burning and will be difficult to put out. I still insist that the two names go on the list.


1. Mamarita and Khamileon
2. Dessy and Multioption
3. Vince and Bigmomma
4. Olatoludipe and Hubscrown

Next!
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
#10
olaafol said:
Fire and Petrol - good combination my dear. The fire will keep burning and will be difficult to put out. I still insist that the two names go on the list.


1. Mamarita and Khamileon
2. Dessy and Multioption
3. Vince and Bigmomma
4. Olatoludipe and Hubscrown

Next!

MAMARITA & KHAMILEON!
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#12
Pete and hafsedee

Elvis and Simisola

Grafikdon and Lady Vexy

Lafem and his Avatar

Tajamah and Olatoludipe

Sola and Naijarules member.
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#13
Hubscrown said:
Pete and hafsedee

Elvis and Simisola

Grafikdon and Lady Vexy

Lafem and his Avatar

Tajamah and Olatoludipe

Sola and Naijarules member.

:laugh: abeg i de come, let me laugh first ....I´ll be right back :D
 
#18
olaafol said:
Fire and Petrol - good combination my dear. The fire will keep burning and will be difficult to put out. I still insist that the two names go on the list.


1. Mamarita and Khamileon
2. Dessy and Multioption
3. Vince and Bigmomma
4. Olatoludipe and Hubscrown

Next!
1. Perfect perfect Great.
2. Newly discovered couples
3. Perfect, Great.
4. Wrong, mismatch, Aunty I said ko jam at all. Oju gan ti mi, imagine ;)
 
#19
Pete said:
No be u cause am? Na ur oblongo head go go down first.
Wetin dey do you. Na your big sis you dey dishe like that. Did you read that your thread? It started from there, when they were matching couples and praying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.