• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Missing In America

Status
Not open for further replies.
pompom said:
Forgive me Poison. There are still some things I will never stoop to.... this is one of them. Please don't have a heart or panic attack on my account. I am very sorry ooo I thought we were playing a game - "IDENTIFY THE CRACK POT" my bad :spin2:

EAt shit and choke on your dinner tonight. Dumb ass you make stupid comments yet when you have a comeback you claim " you are not ready to rumble" why not learn to Shut the fuck up then? Just a question o, no insults here
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
Lagbaja said:
Ha..he he people...have you now turned Poson to mon self ..Lagbaja..Huh..words for thoughts oo. And you Lady Jay, how have i insulted Sola?? How now?? i just had to let him know how i felt about thr flick, and like i earlier said..Take it or leave it..Shikena!
Baby, if you really know this not more than critism, you should have tell this people to stop going bannanas!

PM me and let me know what is happening. I dont like being kept in the dark, baby just tell me what is going on. Or find a way to tell this people to "shiko".
:sport-smi
The nut house is good for my money but I hate people getting hurt on what you started.
 

Lady Jay

Naija movie princess
Lagbaja, I didn't use the word "insult" but your approach wasn't exactly what I would call "polite" okay? Next time, let your criticism be constructive. People pay more attention that way because if you don't, others may think you are just plain "hating"..
Okay Poison, I would just ask that you respect other people on the site and keep your language clean. I have pleaded with you to pipe down, others have asked you to calm down in one way or the other. Please, it is NOT attractive and it does NOT make you look good. A word is enough for the wise.
 

Pete

Well-Known Member
Poison, Poison, Poison! Please tell me it's not you again. Hah! And Remi, u too?! Can't believe u guys are still stuck up on this issue. Ok, Moderators please do what u got to do.
 
I knew it. See i can't believe this. It's always poison that gets blamed. See poor me. Like i sat jeje when this thang came up looking for my trouble. Now all i hear left right and center is poison. Life aint fair yo. Like i just committed a felony here. Hedokay o
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
Lagbaja said:
Ha Jesuuuu!!! Mr Sola Please can you call us all to order???
Please Dont call Sola to this, you started the fire baby, quench it. Where is MAMARITA when she is needed. Pete can you call her here, you guys dey for same country. 911 or whatever be ur emergency code for Canada.
 
P

pompom

Guest
Poison said:
EAt shit and choke on your dinner tonight. Dumb ass you make stupid comments yet when you have a comeback you claim " you are not ready to rumble" why not learn to Shut the fuck up then? Just a question o, no insults here[/QUOTE

:spiny: :spin2: :rolly :spin2:
I am totally in awe of your writing skills.
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried to be patient with this thread, being that the issue in discussion directly confronts me. But it has become a mindless rant. People just post without reading now. I am strongly tempted to close it and I will if Poison and Remi don't stop the rants. Stop it, okay? Face the issue and stop jumping on each other.

MR Lagbaja, we were waiting for the bombshell you promised today. What happened to it? Arrows gone in your quiver? Come on, let's have it so we can focus on a review and stop talking about the reviewed or reviewer.

By the way, you and I know you're a guy, so let's leave it at that.
 

Pete

Well-Known Member
Hubscrown said:
Please Dont call Sola to this, you started the fire baby, quench it. Where is MAMARITA when she is needed. Pete can you call her here, you guys dey for same country. 911 or whatever be ur emergency code for Canada.
lol, same number here. Good start, it should be fun here, not some unnecessary word fight. And mamarita won't help o; if she comes here, she'd probably bash them with words, which isn't the best approach. Anyway, I think it's ok now. Live and let live y’all. Peace!
 

Tunde

Well-Known Member
Sola, where have you been? If na me now, you for don act quick quick. Can you lend me the moderator powers for a week? I need to put the house in order. I mean this is ridiculous to say the least.
 
Sola said:
I have tried to be patient with this thread, being that the issue in discussion directly confronts me. But it has become a mindless rant. People just post without reading now. I am strongly tempted to close it and I will if Poison and Remi don't stop the rants. Stop it, okay? Face the issue and stop jumping on each other.

MR Lagbaja, we were waiting for the bombshell you promised today. What happened to it? Arrows gone in your quiver? Come on, let's have it so we can focus on a review and stop talking about the reviewed or reviewer.

By the way, you and I know you're a guy, so let's leave it at that.
...like i was saying jare, I am still trying to get a copy i live in the MD side, is there an African MArket that's gonna have this movie any time soon? I got to see it now that some hungry chihuahuas almost bit my head off for having my own opinion. By the way, Sola, can you tell some of these afofuns that i aint Lagbaja? Cos i noticed you didn't clarify that part o
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Poison said:
...like i was saying jare, I am still trying to get a copy i live in the MD side, is there an African MArket that's gonna have this movie any time soon? I got to see it now that some hungry chihuahuas almost bit my head off for having my own opinion. By the way, Sola, can you tell some of these afofuns that i aint Lagbaja? Cos i noticed you didn't clarify that part o
Although it is very easy for anyone to be logged into the system as 2 different people on 2 different PCs in the same house (network), Lagbaja is a guy so it isn't you obviously. Now stop getting into a fistfights.
 

Tomi

Active Member
:shock WOWZERZ!!!!


all this is, is a simple confusion, Lagbaja wants to express his opinion and others want to express their opinion about his opinion, i don't see anything wrong in either of the two, i just think the people tryna express their opinion about the opinion of people who expressed their opinion about Lagbaja's opinion need to stop cos we already have enough opinion expressed

this is just my opinion! :rolleyes:
 

Lady Jay

Naija movie princess
Poison, I would not be worried about the clarification part now.... You really shouldn't care now... I don't get the impression that you really care much ( judging from your posts) about people assuming that you are Lagbaja. It's funny how Lagbaja is all quiet now and you are looking "questionable?"
 

OlaMichael

Well-Known Member
Hmmmm....it's amazing how this discussion has gone out of hand. Why can't we learn to hold good discussions and put our points forward in clear and precise terms without the name calling, swear words/expletives....???? And all over what?... a comment that the person to whom it was directed.... has said ages ago....that he's learnt/taken what he needs to learn/take from comment and let go of the rest. People...Let's all chill out and be calm....
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Tunde said:
Sola, where have you been? If na me now, you for don act quick quick. Can you lend me the moderator powers for a week? I need to put the house in order. I mean this is ridiculous to say the least.
If I closed the thread, it will look like I am trying to stop bad reviews of MIA, although this isn't a review anymore. I have to be a little more patient here.

I just don't know what our moderators are doing. If I can't act, they at least should be able to. Well, it is well. Why they don't get this uproarious over better reviews posted on this site amazes me. MIA is just another story. Buy it if you want. If not, God bless.
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
Tomi said:
:shock WOWZERZ!!!!


all this is, is a simple confusion, Lagbaja wants to express his opinion and others want to express their opinion about his opinion, i don't see anything wrong in either of the two, i just think the people tryna express their opinion about the opinion of people who expressed their opinion about Lagbaja's opinion need to stop cos we already have enough opinion expressed

this is just my opinion! :rolleyes:
That is tight and off the hizzle!, I can dig that rhyme. Am sure you can say Peter Piper Pick a Peck of Pickle Pepple, Faster and Better than I do :rolleyes: .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.