• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Monique new movie "Phat Girlz" sdntrk includes 2Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyssme

Active Member
#1
Phat Girls

This is a new movie coming in April feat. Monique from the Parker and this African man. I think he is suppose to be a Nigerian but I'm not too sure of that. But guess what guys? The sound track of the movie is:








African Queen by 2face. I hope they give the guy something for this.
 

Joi

Code Cracker
#2
You're talking about my sweerie Chet Anekwe right?
BTW where you take see the preview sef? Dem get website for the movie?

cyssme said:
This is a new movie coming in April feat. Monique from the Parker and this African man. I think he is suppose to be a Nigerian but I'm not too sure of that. But guess what guys? The sound track of the movie is:

African Queen by 2face. I hope they give the guy something for this.
 

cyssme

Active Member
#4
Joi said:
You're talking about my sweerie Chet Anekwe right?
BTW where you take see the preview sef? Dem get website for the movie?

I DON'T THINK IT'S HIM COS I'VE SEEN HIS PIX ON THIS SIT B4. I SAW IT ON ET ON CBS. THIS GUY I'M TALKING ABOUT IS MUCH DARKER AND TALL. MONIQUE REFERRED TO HIM AS TUNDE ( I THINK) I WAS ONLY HOOKED UP TO THE MUSIC
 
P

pompom

Guest
#6
Joi said:
You're talking about my sweerie Chet Anekwe right?
BTW where you take see the preview sef? Dem get website for the movie?
pompom coughs loudly and says good night
 

cyssme

Active Member
#7
ok guys. I googled it up but I do not think they have a sit yet. I hope they start showing the commercial soon so u guys can see. the movie is about a fat woman who meets a African man who likes a fat women. The man has a really nice body I must say. His accent is kinda weird cos I think he was raised here
 

Joi

Code Cracker
#11
Please worra we talking about?

Omo, I say Chet was in the movie! See pics here

He's the handsome guy in blue [infront] Monique has her hands resting on his back..


dat Monique sef like berra thing o. Thank God she's happily married now

cyssme said:
I DON'T THINK IT'S HIM COS I'VE SEEN HIS PIX ON THIS SIT B4. I SAW IT ON ET ON CBS. THIS GUY I'M TALKING ABOUT IS MUCH DARKER AND TALL. MONIQUE REFERRED TO HIM AS TUNDE ( I THINK) I WAS ONLY HOOKED UP TO THE MUSIC
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#12
Joi said:
Please worra we talking about?

Omo, I say Chet was in the movie! See pics here

He's the handsome guy in blue [infront] Monique has her hands resting on his back..


dat Monique sef like berra thing o. Thank God she's happily married now
Ok we got it. Hopefully it comes out on DVD on time. I never watch Black movie in theater.
 

Joi

Code Cracker
#13
:roll :roll :roll u sef!!

Anyway, I'm anxious to see it as well. I love Monique...she has just a great sense of humour. I know Area Fada will get a copy way before BlockBuster smells it so i'll burn sorry....I'll send you a copy if i gerrit ahead of time.:)


Hubscrown said:
Ok we got it. Hopefully it comes out on DVD on time. I never watch Black movie in theater.
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
#15
Silky4u said:
why dont u Hubscrown?
Black Movie, if its not a comedy its going to be young adult (mostly professionals) having relationship issue. Nollywood has better story than Black movie section of Hollywood. Well, I went to see Ray, my friends made me to go see it (Its a biopic anyway).
 

Benin

New Member
#16
This is total bullish!! Why is it that so many Naija men are given roles in Hollywood, yet I'v yet to see a Naija women given the chance? This is a totally sexist situation. I protest!! I demand to see some Naija chicks in some Hollywood flicks, and they can start with my girl, Omotola. :cool-smil
 

amamellow

Well-Known Member
#17
and Bimbo Akintola


Benin said:
This is total bullish!! Why is it that so many Naija men are given roles in Hollywood, yet I'v yet to see a Naija women given the chance? This is a totally sexist situation. I protest!! I demand to see some Naija chicks in some Hollywood flicks, and they can start with my girl, Omotola. :cool-smil
 

Joi

Code Cracker
#18
Huh? Omo, me I don't think it marra's o.


Benin said:
This is total bullish!! Why is it that so many Naija men are given roles in Hollywood, yet I'v yet to see a Naija women given the chance? This is a totally sexist situation. I protest!! I demand to see some Naija chicks in some Hollywood flicks, and they can start with my girl, Omotola. :cool-smil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.