Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
PATIENCE OZOKWOR

I like her acting.

She plays the "evil" roles very well. It seems so natural, a friend once asked if she could be that mean in real life.

I watched her in Blood Sisters and it was different seeing her as a gentle person (towards her grandchildren).

I also don't like when they try and make her funky and young like in a section of "A Serious Mistake".

I like her acting. She does a good job. She seems to be all over though. One weekend out of the 4 movies I watched, she was in all!
 

kcbabe64

Well-Known Member
#2
Originally posted by renee
PATIENCE OZOKWOR

I like her acting.

She plays the "evil" roles very well. It seems so natural, a friend once asked if she could be that mean in real life.

I watched her in Blood Sisters and it was different seeing her as a gentle person (towards her grandchildren).

I also don't like when they try and make her funky and young like in a section of "A Serious Mistake".

I like her acting. She does a good job. She seems to be all over though. One weekend out of the 4 movies I watched, she was in all!
yah i know dat woman is good, but she was nt in 'A SERIOUS MISTAKE', u r gettin d title mixed up, i know d film u talkin bout, its 'ONE DOLLAR'

and that right dr is a good comedy, n she was perfect 4 dat role.
n dr was dis other film she was in wid Rita Nwankwo (hope i got dat right) and Bob Manuel. she was good dr, her name in d film was 'MAMA G'

has any one watched 'FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN', she was in it 2, cud nt believe she had to cut her hair for dat role, coz her husband died in the film. am sure they must ve paid her a lot for doin dat.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#4
Re: Re: Patience

Originally posted by kcbabe64
yah i know dat woman is good, but she was nt in 'A SERIOUS MISTAKE', u r gettin d title mixed up, i know d film u talkin bout, its 'ONE DOLLAR'

and that right dr is a good comedy, n she was perfect 4 dat role.
n dr was dis other film she was in wid Rita Nwankwo (hope i got dat right) and Bob Manuel. she was good dr, her name in d film was 'MAMA G'

has any one watched 'FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN', she was in it 2, cud nt believe she had to cut her hair for dat role, coz her husband died in the film. am sure they must ve paid her a lot for doin dat.
that mama g movie is OLD SCHOOL.


Patience is a very good movie. she crazy as what. she also acted in Evil Woman
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#5
You know what I noticed? The hardest roles to play are the roles of the reallllllly nice people, I mean with evil people you just explode, be your natural self, but to be nice, now that just takes a lot of effort:p


Doing shakespeare is also very difficult. In conclusion, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO PATIENCE IS:D
 

kcbabe64

Well-Known Member
#6
Originally posted by mamarita
You know what I noticed? The hardest roles to play are the roles of the reallllllly nice people, I mean with evil people you just explode, be your natural self, but to be nice, now that just takes a lot of effort:p


Doing shakespeare is also very difficult. In conclusion, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO PATIENCE IS:D

if u ve nt watched OLD SCHOOL or ONE DOLLAR girl den u r missin. when dat film came out my cousin's in naija called me immediately dey finished watchin dat film.
they r all comedy, u will laugh till u wet ur pants.

just go n buy d film, dnt rent it oh. coz u must ve dat in ur movie collection for comedy
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#7
Originally posted by kcbabe64
if u ve nt watched OLD SCHOOL or ONE DOLLAR girl den u r missin. when dat film came out my cousin's in naija called me immediately dey finished watchin dat film.
they r all comedy, u will laugh till u wet ur pants.

just go n buy d film, dnt rent it oh. coz u must ve dat in ur movie collection for comedy

Ehn...same thing they said about AKI NA UKWA, I saw that thing once, if I see it again, I'll kill something. Then again, I have no sense of humour:D
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#9
Originally posted by AIDEMOI
mamarita, you might find the movies interesting especially one dollar, old school is ..............oh well
If I dont enjoy them, are you granting me permission to brutally flog you till your skin falls off?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top