• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Protests over Mohammed cartoons intensify in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

khamileon

Well-Known Member
Meddeen250 said:
Now I know why you guys like to use them as gatemen in movies. Those people will rise and take over Nigeria one day.:cool-smil
At least dem no go dey allow the few educated ones cheat dem again.... Dem go dey educated by that time, which is a good thing
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
Meddeen250 said:
Oh brother.
Yes.

Btw, is there anything that says the guy that started all this thing is a Xtian? So, why using Christian Bible as a yardstick? All religion are affected when the muslims are out for their seasonal blood shedding.

You didnt answer me, are you still a muslim? You can PM though, if you dont want to answer that here. :)
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
Hubscrown said:
You not going to church 2moro?
I kow its almost 3:34am.... beti no worry I go still go church by Gods grace

Yes Medden is still a Moslem.... If na only the wahala wey u dey give am e reach wey the guy go run far from Christinity:bouncy

PS: Abeg remove day guy from ya Avata and replace wif yours..the guy is uncultured and full of himself
 
Hubscrown said:
Yes.

Btw, is there anything that says the guy that started all this thing is a Xtian? So, why using Christian Bible as a yardstick? All religion are affected when the muslims are out for their seasonal blood shedding.

You didnt answer me, are you still a muslim? You can PM though, if you dont want to answer that here. :)


I can confirm that the guy responsible for all this confusion is a christian. He was on the BBC's "Hardtalk" programme and he said it openly that he's a christian and he apologised for all the trouble the cartoons have caused. The top Imam in Denmark Ahmed Abu Laban was also on the programme.

Forget about my religion. For obvious reason, it's something I would prefer not to discuss on NR.
 
khamileon said:
At least dem no go dey allow the few educated ones cheat dem again.... Dem go dey educated by that time, which is a good thing


They can still get to power by using the military, just like they used to do back in the days.
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
khamileon said:
I kow its almost 3:34am.... beti no worry I go still go church by Gods grace

Yes Medden is still a Moslem.... If na only the wahala wey u dey give am e reach wey the guy go run far from Christinity:bouncy

PS: Abeg remove day guy from ya Avata and replace wif yours..the guy is uncultured and full of himself
:excite
Common now, you dont wanna be a rival, do you? KanYe is my icon, bro. He is talented. I just finished watching him doing live performance on JAMS network tonight. It was great. You dont know how big a fan of his, I am. I know people has been saying alot about him, and thats great. Some people even wish his jaws should have got shut totally. Some of the fuss people been having lately is his comment about him need to be inside the Bible and then his RollingStone cover that portrays him as Jesus with thorn crown and blood wrap cloth. (I'm sure if Jesus was a muslim, that would had been another blood fight) Wait till I write my Gospel According to KanYe.:653:

Ye on Rolling Stone Cover
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/image/_/id/9117921/imageSize/large/image/2
 
Hubscrown said:
English gives me the right to call them that. Its one universe, one world. I see nothing wrong in trying to have same understanding of civilization but these guys just wont bulge. Meanwhile they use everything civilized world had to offer them.

and tell me who the civilised ones are. Are they those in societies where men have sex with men, women with dogs, people intentionally drugged, or sons saying "f....K you" to parents? If that is what you call civilisation, then i prefer to live in a taliban world.
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
nicy said:
and tell me who the civilised ones are. Are they those in societies where men have sex with men, women with dogs, people intentionally drugged, or sons saying "f....K you" to parents? If that is what you call civilisation, then i prefer to live in a taliban world.

:lol :musik35: :fing05:

I agree western civilization is not a standard either !!!
 
nicy said:
and tell me who the civilised ones are. Are they those in societies where men have sex with men, women with dogs, people intentionally drugged, or sons saying "f....K you" to parents? If that is what you call civilisation, then i prefer to live in a taliban world.


Good point.:1iagree: :fing02:
 
samira said:
@ highlighted....

Nicy, you have made some points on this thread as you are being objective but I have to disagree with you here. I am afraid but is indeed corruption that is killing Africa. Yes, there are some who worshipped everything white in Africa but our real problems lies within corruption, greediness, and selfishness. With the African, its all about his own pocket and not thinking of the entire country as a whole.

samira, i respect your views too but it will be wrong to put everything on corruption. We should realise that corruption is not peculiar to a particular people or continent. infact, it is everywhere. Let me ask you this. Why are we greedy and selfish? Why are we concerned about only ourselves? Why can't we be patriotic like the dutch, english, french, chinese, etc?

Do you agree that it is a mental thing? And it starts with our clueless leaders. We believe WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING without the whites. One of the few gallant ones is Robert Mugabe of zimbabwe and yet, some dumb, mentally deranged africa leaders have crossed carpet to support their master, Britain. I bet you, samira, the europeans are resposible for our tribal strifes in africa so that we cannot thing of development.
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
nicy said:
samira, i respect your views too but it will be wrong to put everything on corruption. We should realise that corruption is not peculiar to a particular people or continent. infact, it is everywhere. Let me ask you this. Why are we greedy and selfish? Why are we concerned about only ourselves? Why can't we be patriotic like the dutch, english, french, chinese, etc?

Do you agree that it is a mental thing? And it starts with our clueless leaders. We believe WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING without the whites. One of the few gallant ones is Robert Mugabe of zimbabwe and yet, some dumb, mentally deranged africa leaders have crossed carpet to support their master, Britain. I bet you, samira, the europeans are resposible for our tribal strifes in africa so that we cannot thing of development.
U were making sense till u spoiled it wif that...please stop saying it! DID THEY HELP LOOT NAIJA DRY??.... WE DID IT ALL BY OURSELVES WITHOUT THEIR HELP....GET THAT PLS!

AND PLEASE STOP MENTIONING MUGABE... THAT ONE HAS LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
Hubscrown said:
:excite
Common now, you dont wanna be a rival, do you? KanYe is my icon, bro. He is talented. I just finished watching him doing live performance on JAMS network tonight. It was great. You dont know how big a fan of his, I am. I know people has been saying alot about him, and thats great. Some people even wish his jaws should have got shut totally. Some of the fuss people been having lately is his comment about him need to be inside the Bible and then his RollingStone cover that portrays him as Jesus with thorn crown and blood wrap cloth. (I'm sure if Jesus was a muslim, that would had been another blood fight) Wait till I write my Gospel According to KanYe.:653:

Ye on Rolling Stone Cover
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/image/_/id/9117921/imageSize/large/image/2

Abeg no make me loose all the Respect wey I get for you... Look for somebody with some Brains at least to call ICON..... I;d rather pick Pamela Anderson or MIDORI (porn star) as my ICON instead of KANYE.. its that bad. They should really chek the guys head if he is sane (He makes good music, yeah...but thats where it stops and end)
 
S

samira

Guest
nicy said:
samira, i respect your views too but it will be wrong to put everything on corruption. We should realise that corruption is not peculiar to a particular people or continent. infact, it is everywhere. Let me ask you this. Why are we greedy and selfish? Why are we concerned about only ourselves? Why can't we be patriotic like the dutch, english, french, chinese, etc?

Do you agree that it is a mental thing? And it starts with our clueless leaders. We believe WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING without the whites. One of the few gallant ones is Robert Mugabe of zimbabwe and yet, some dumb, mentally deranged africa leaders have crossed carpet to support their master, Britain. I bet you, samira, the europeans are resposible for our tribal strifes in africa so that we cannot thing of development.
Nicy,

I was just reading what I have below from another website and i was getting angry every minute of it as the truth hurts. But when I read your response, I understood what the writer is saying. Have a nice evening.

"Nobody loves finger-pointing more than the African. Even when he stumbles upon a mirror, it is never his own face he sees; it's "our leaders." When not blaming the West, IMF, World Bank, racism, oppression, slavery, etc., it is "our leaders this and our leaders that."

Africans speak of "our leaders" as though their leaders are a different breed of anthropoids who fell from the sky. The fact is, YOU chose YOUr leaders. Of the millions in YOUr populations, YOU chose the few to become party members/leaders, who subsequently became heads of state. YOUr leadership, from the local level to the presidency were elected by YOU, so what does it say about YOU that every one of YOUr elected leaders is useless? YOUr leaders represent the collective wisdom of the population about the best citizens to represent them in government. YOUr leaders come from YOUr population. They are not aliens. YOUr quality of leadership is a direct reflection of the quality of YOUr population.

Stop all your "our leaders" finger-pointing crap. All their characteristics are derived from YOUr population. YOUr leaders are no different from YOU! YOUr leadership spans local offices to the presidency, all of whom are useless. What does that say about the population that elected them? "Our leaders this and our leaders that" my Rrrrrs!® YOU are YOUr leaders!

The plight of Africa/ns is permanent
!®"
 

Hubscrown

Well-Known Member
khamileon said:
Abeg no make me loose all the Respect wey I get for you... Look for somebody with some Brains at least to call ICON..... I;d rather pick Pamela Anderson or MIDORI (porn star) as my ICON instead of KANYE.. its that bad. They should really chek the guys head if he is sane (He makes good music, yeah...but thats where it stops and end)
Abeg leave Ye out of it. Its all about Afrocentrism and being proud of yourself.

Tell me what you dont like about him.
 

khamileon

Well-Known Member
samira said:
Nicy,

I was just reading what I have below from another website and i was getting angry every minute of it as the truth hurts. But when I read your response, I understood what the writer is saying. Have a nice evening.

"Nobody loves finger-pointing more than the African. Even when he stumbles upon a mirror, it is never his own face he sees; it's "our leaders." When not blaming the West, IMF, World Bank, racism, oppression, slavery, etc., it is "our leaders this and our leaders that."

Africans speak of "our leaders" as though their leaders are a different breed of anthropoids who fell from the sky. The fact is, YOU chose YOUr leaders. Of the millions in YOUr populations, YOU chose the few to become party members/leaders, who subsequently became heads of state. YOUr leadership, from the local level to the presidency were elected by YOU, so what does it say about YOU that every one of YOUr elected leaders is useless? YOUr leaders represent the collective wisdom of the population about the best citizens to represent them in government. YOUr leaders come from YOUr population. They are not aliens. YOUr quality of leadership is a direct reflection of the quality of YOUr population.

Stop all your "our leaders" finger-pointing crap. All their characteristics are derived from YOUr population. YOUr leaders are no different from YOU! YOUr leadership spans local offices to the presidency, all of whom are useless. What does that say about the population that elected them? "Our leaders this and our leaders that" my Rrrrrs!® YOU are YOUr leaders!
The plight of Africa/ns is permanent!®"

CHAI!.... SAMIRA!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.