The Naija Movies And Stars Quiz Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
vince said:
Still thinking!I have quite a few options,but i do not know which one to post.
huh, this one wey you still dey think now, nah im be say the questions go be hard ones abi?, as you already don talk am say this be the last round. :)
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Question 150

The last Q of the quiz competition;
Which of the following non-yoruba actors/actresses,does not speak perfect yoruba?
1)RITA NZELU
2)FRANCIS AGU
3)MARY OKOLO
4)EMEKA IKE
5)ZACK ORJI
6)CLARION CHUKWURA-ABIOLA
7)TONY UMEZ
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
vince said:
The last Q of the quiz competition;
Which of the following non-yoruba actors/actresses,does not speak perfect yoruba?
1)RITA NZELU
2)FRANCIS AGU
3)MARY OKOLO
4)EMEKA IKE
5)ZACK ORJI
6)CLARION CHUKWURA-ABIOLA
7)TONY UMEZ
Rita Nzelu
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Pretty Girl said:
Rita Nzelu
Nope!She speaks perfect yoruba,even with egba accent sef!Nevermind that she does not feature in yoruba movies.
I found that out in the movie "HARBINGER" where she played a yoruba girl,and she spoke her english lines in egba ladened accent with interjections of yoruba sentences in between.Only a person with perfect control of the language could have pulled that off.
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
vince said:
The last Q of the quiz competition;
Which of the following non-yoruba actors/actresses,does not speak perfect yoruba?
1)RITA NZELU
2)FRANCIS AGU
3)MARY OKOLO
4)EMEKA IKE
5)ZACK ORJI
6)CLARION CHUKWURA-ABIOLA
7)TONY UMEZ
Then it should be Zach Orji
 

vince

Well-Known Member
The Final Scorecard

1)Thressa-25 points
2)Nkechi-22 points
3)Yema-20 points
4)PrettyGirl-18 points
5)Niceone-13 points
6)KcBabe64-12 points
7)Simisola-9 points
8)Shekua and Chacha-8 points each
9)Marianne-5 points
10)Solatoks-3 points
11)Ronky-2 points
12)Darryl,Elvis02,Sweet,Robeta,Nne84,Adbabie,Ccaseyg-1 point each
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
vince said:
1)Thressa-25 points
2)Nkechi-22 points
3)Yema-20 points
4)PrettyGirl-18 points
5)Niceone-13 points
6)KcBabe64-12 points
7)Simisola-9 points
8)Shekua and Chacha-8 points each
9)Marianne-5 points
10)Solatoks-3 points
11)Ronky-2 points
12)Darryl,Elvis02,Sweet,Robeta,Nne84,Adbabie,Ccaseyg-1 point each
So, when r u going to give prizes now. Looking forward to dis. :p
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
vince said:
1)Thressa-25 points
2)Nkechi-22 points
3)Yema-20 points
4)PrettyGirl-18 points
5)Niceone-13 points
6)KcBabe64-12 points
7)Simisola-9 points
8)Shekua and Chacha-8 points each
9)Marianne-5 points
10)Solatoks-3 points
11)Ronky-2 points
12)Darryl,Elvis02,Sweet,Robeta,Nne84,Adbabie,Ccaseyg-1 point each
This is the final score? Good job Vince. You really try.

Thressa, Nkechi and Yema, please PM me your mailing address. I have Dangerous Twins 1 and 2 from Tade Ogidan for you guys. Thressa will also get a free copy of Missing In America as soon as it comes out in August. DT - the VCD can play anywhere in the world, but the tape of Part 2 is PAL. I hope you have a global VCR to play it o!
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
Sola said:
No consolation prizes for this one o!
en en, wetin u say now? I go send thunder & lightning to where u r now o. Which kain ijebu be dat one? If dat's the way u wan play it, then i go get full support from other naijarulers to boycott dis site and not visit anymore. :(

Wetin i say, my fellow peeps.
 

Babyai

Well-Known Member
Sola said:
This is the final score? Good job Vince. You really try.

Thressa, Nkechi and Yema, please PM me your mailing address. I have Dangerous Twins 1 and 2 from Tade Ogidan for you guys. Thressa will also get a free copy of Missing In America as soon as it comes out in August. DT - the VCD can play anywhere in the world, but the tape of Part 2 is PAL. I hope you have a global VCR to play it o!
Thanks very much Sola - will PM u now :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top