Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'INTERNATIONAL MOVIES, TV & CELEBRITIES' started by chi, Sep 29, 2011.
ahhaha this was funny
Sheray allen was fired (let go) the day the "watch what happens live" anniversary show was filmed. I usually give ANYTHING from Media Fakeout a seeeeeeeeeerious side-eye, but they were actually on the money. I'm glad that Bravo allowed her to say she was "leaving".....her kids don't need to see anymore tomfoolery from her end. At least now she can build Neverland, work on Sh* by Sheree, and take Sweetie's position, since the wig needs at least one Negress to fetch and run for her.
Marlo ETHERED KIM....OMG....now that's some REAL tea. KIm talking about Marlo proved to me, just how much of a dimwit Kim is. Pre-Kroy, Kim proudly earned her income, with a mattress strapped to her back, with sponsors including, but not limited to Big Poppa/lee Najar. How she thinks, she can rewrite what she exposed to the world is truly beyond me.
She by Sheree is in deep dudu. Chei, Nene helped her get the job and she turns around and plays Nene like that? At least Kim showed her gratitude to Nene. Sheree was her own down fall. And she actually said that she got the show to jump off was? em, does she know the deffinition of delusions of grandeur? Sheree actually deepened the rift between Nene and Kim.
i thought the reunion was a snoozefest.
Nene is one of those people you don't to do anything for you.
Did Kim get any work done abeg? I am pretty sure that woman had some surgery. Possibly fillers? She used to look like her mother and now she looks full in the face
kim is pregnant that's probably why she looks full in the face.
Even before the pregnancy. Her face used to be leaner. Even her chin looked like her mothers. Whatever she did though worked for her because she looks a hundred times better now
she does look a lot better. i attributed it to pregnancy.
if she got work done then kudos to her doctor, it doesn't look that noticable. unlike Nene's.
Wasn't Kim into that botox thing? nene looked a lot better in the earlier seasons....she needs to get rid of that silly blond wig she has on now....i like her better with long hair
Sheree Whitfield: A Retrospective - Reality Tea
Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part Three Recap: Sugar Mama Wars
Alright, I hate to break it to you wonderful readers but this is going to be a brief-cap. As you well know Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered last night and as this was the final segment of the three-part trainwreck known as the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion and I think we’ve said all there is to say. So let’s break down the important parts!
* So, is Kandi Burruss a sugar mama? Marlo Hampton seems to think so! And not only that she seems to think it’s her business to announce to the world that Kandi’s man lives with her. Well, I mean that’s called being in a committed relationship, you know: getting serious, not paying for sex, moving in together, going on actual dates in public, marriage… But I guess an escort/mistress wouldn’t know that, would she?. Kandi seems to think telling people her man drives a Range Rover proves she’s not a sugar mama. Kandi, yeah, labels don’t mean anything – just ask Marlo!
* Marlo apparently earns money from all her haters. They take up a We Hate Marlo collection and just give it to her to fund her “labels”? So – can you guys do that for me? I need some new clothes – preferably ones made by Louwee VooTAWN.
* So, Cynthia Bailey spoke after Andy Cohen slipped her a note telling her to fire up those vocal chords or get fired! Apparently no one can get over the fact that Cynthia acts differently with a friend than she does with her co-workers and acquaintances. Much to do was made over the fact that Cynthia changes her spots for stripes when she leaves the giraffes for the zebras. Well, I really don’t think it’s that odd to act differently around people you know well, but I guess that’s why I’m not on a reality show. Personally, I don’t find Cynthia to be fake or confrontational with anyone. Nevertheless Cynthia leaps right on into a screaming match with Kim Zolciak about how fake she supposedly is and how as soon as she gets near NeNe Leakes she grows a pair of ovaries.
* Proving that she speaks her mind, Cynthia calls Kim out on being a mistress! Cause, you know, it is what it is… Kim claims that Big Poppa was legally separated and you can date when you are separated. Except Big Poppa is STILL not divorced – that’s the part she conveniently left out!
* Cynthia, Marlo, and Kandi‘s have distracting hair that was probably not the best choice for the given environment. They keep flipping it over their shoulders and playing with it while trying to scream at people.
* Marlo said she made it rain in South Africa because she knew She by SheBroke needed some money. Kandi snarked that she collected all those wasted bills to give to her man. Burn!
* Sheree‘s greatest arguments are revisited. Who gon’ check me boo reigns supreme in my mind. Kim’s wigs have really um… gotten much more voluminous, haven’t they? And much tackier and trashier. First season they looked cute-ish albeit a little cheap and matted. Now they look well… really fake and super cheap. What happened? Too much microwaving. Apparently Kim and Sheree’s friendship has managed to survive call girl comments and wig pulls, because that are genuine and Sheree has never hit below the belt. Never really hit below the belt? If my friend called me a “call girl” on national TV, I would be preeeetty furious.
* Kim informs us that despite what she told us, NeNe doesn’t have a penis. Whew! Good think she cleared that up!
* Andy is still desperate for NeNe and Kim to be BFF again and return this show to it’s former splendor. Look, Andy – we all want that, but they are both too egotistical and it’s not gonna work out. Sorry. NeNe and Kim discuss their friendship for the umpteenth time. Both ladies are happy in their respective lives and are supportive of each other. Humbleness still eludes NeNe.
* NeNe reveals that she brought Sheree and Kim to the attention of the producers and apparently NeNe convinced producers to hire Sheree because they initially thought she was too boring. And apparently NeNe is willing to help Sheree out again – but unfortunately she is playing for the wrong team. Nothing like a little blackmail! <<wink, wink.>> And here come the rumors that NeNe got She by SheFired, well, fired!
And that’s it! We’re done with another season of RHOA!
- Written By Mary 23 Apr 2012
Am happy the season is over. We need a break from Nene's am rich bitch, Phadera's funeral parlor, Kim's all over the place breast, Kandi's bedroom toys, Sheree's fake cries, and Cynthia's chameleon ways.
Is there a Jersey thread. Does anyone else think that Caroline looks depressed?
Don't forget Marlo's google me b!+(#
I am so glad this season is over. It was extra long and boring.
anybody watching Kim's show? I don't think I will.
Marlo don't count and that google me had me :roll
This boy doesn't want to be useful to himself.
Tamara Tattles: Nene Leakes Son Bryson Bryant Arrested Twice in Two Weeks
SMH. Where is Peter now to beg for his release. He should stay in jail for a while. Foolish child. So Nene and Greg are back together or what????? I knew she was not going to leave him. I hope they work it out
nene and greg were always together. word on the street is that the divorce was to protect nenes assets from gregs bankruptcy declaration.
they were taking vacations and going places together and wouldn't want to be photographed but a few w pics came out last year
I think it was just a storyline.