Tookie Williams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogetter

Liya kebede...gorgeous
kaymax said:
Allright, let's bring the thread back, it's actually and interesting thread. I saw some woman today holding a press conference saying that Tooks was innocent and that CA just killed an innocent man and that they won't stop fighting Took's battle. I'm like, the man is dead, which battle are they fighting now?
Oh yeah...i saw it too..she was like they were gonna prove arnold is a murderer...Im like...have ur kids had breakfast this morning..abi the man is gone now...
 

kaymax

Well-Known Member
gogetter said:
Oh yeah...i saw it too..she was like they were gonna prove arnold is a murderer...Im like...have ur kids had breakfast this morning..abi the man is gone now...

yeah yeah yeah, that was HER!!!! I remember the part you're saying, boy, I seriously thought she was screwing the dude!! It was surreal, how angry and passionate she was.
 
S

samira

Guest
kaymax said:
Allright, let's bring the thread back, it's actually and interesting thread. I saw some woman today holding a press conference saying that Tooks was innocent and that CA just killed an innocent man and that they won't stop fighting Took's battle. I'm like, the man is dead, which battle are they fighting now?
Ok...I have another one I just read from OOT. U know how "sweet" I am sha, and so I will share...lol

********************************************************************

After Hamlet had committed murder, wasted the lives of several people in a bloody greed-driven coup d'etat, he began to contemplate ending his own life.

He had a premonition, and he started to argue with his own conscience.

To convince himself that death was better than life, the tragic character argued with himself in the famous soliloquy that long life is not worth it. It is a calamity to live for a long time, he said.

He asked: Who would bear the whips and scorns of time, the oppressors wrong, the proud man's sneer, the pangs of despised love, the law's delay, the insolence of office, when you could go to sleep peacefully, never to awake, grunt and sweat under a weary life?

And then he answered his own question: It is the man with a conscience who fears death.

Conscience prevents most humans from ending their lives, even when they live in absolute misery.Conscience cannot comprehend what lies out there beyond this life - the undiscovered country, as Hamlet calls it.

Even when he deserves to die, most men resist death. Even when his life is worthless because he has taken the lives of others, the murderer fights to save his breath.

But in a civilized world, justice assumes the conscience of the society in order to make these tough decisions. When you cannot decide whether life is worth it, society will take that responsibility, and fill in to accomplish what your conscience cannot overcome.

Today, we've sent a quadruple murderer to the undiscovered country. And even as some misguided people mourn Tookie's death, victims of crimes all over the world will sleep a lot better tonight knowing that society has a conscience.

That is something to celebrate.

Good night, and fare thee well, brother Tooks.
 
S

samira

Guest
Well, i am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...this thread turned out to be one of the funniest threads of all times...:roll
 
kaymax said:
4Satat said:
There has been cases of parents and families that came forward to stop prosecution cases against people that killed their loved ones saying they are forgiven!!!

Why is this different! HE KILLED!!!! Its wrong!!! But we are not operating MOSAIC LAW HERE! Or SHARIA LAW of an eye for an eye!

How many of you here on this site did things even 10 years ago that you already regret and wish you could take back? PLEASE THROW THE 1st STONE AT TOOKIE?!

How many of you on this site has even been on drugs and done stuff you wouldnt do normally? Pls throw another stone?!!

Tookie did wrong as a younger man and has repented of his follies! If God can forgive him, who are we all to want him dead?

Even Barabas {a die-hard murderer) was released the day Jesus was killed!![/QUOTE]


Agreed, but we did not go out and kill in cold blood!!! 4Satat, if people got off all the time simply beucase they've repented, then the're be so many people on death row trying to play the system!!

@ 2nd bolded item: Where did he come out and apologize for his wrongs? Where did he show ANY remorse that he comitted these crimes? By the virtue of your saying that we did things we regret, you're also believing that he's guilty of these terrible crimes.

@ 3rd bolded item: We're not Jesus, fortunately, we're humans that have to live by laws that even the Bible says we must obey. Now that Tookie is dead, Jesus will forgive him.


@Coloured. You're funny.:roll
 
Obariba said:
I dont f..ing care whether he was changed !!.
Where you there when he committed the crime ???
I am asking you ...where you there ???
But u come on this thread and demand his execution !! There are more humane ways to punish an offender but killing him off is not going to teach him a lesson...one of the biggest preachers of our time just died in a very painful manner via aircrash !!!! Even if he was a pagan bigotist..we as human beings need to find ways to punish offenders without exterminating them. This is the 21st f..king century...we might as well go back to the days of old and chop peoples heads of or burn witches at the stake !!

or lets all campaign that women can abort a 8 and half month fetus just becos she can !!!
Whether he had a lovely 20yrs behind bars does not justify the death penalty. If I mentioned Christian verses its bcos I thought Xtians on this thread will reflect on them...but ofcourse majority on this thread are Al Quida operatives rejoicing at the death of another American...


You're very obnoxious and rude. I wonder why NR members still have discussions with you in the first place. You're not civilised to be discussing issues with other humans. What a cheek. Do you think people are afraid of you or what? Who do you think you are? You go around insulting people without getting all the facts. Even though Kaymax tried to explain the situation to you, you still had to be rude.

I contributed to this thread and if standing for justice means I'm an Al Queda supporter, then so be it. Maybe you should also have in mind the fact that George Bush also signed execution papers and allowed convicted victims to be executed. I guess he's also an AlQaeda supporter.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
gogetter said:
Kaymax..u are way cool-headed than I am...cos I dont think it is funny at all to be this stupid.


You're absolutely right. This nonsense OB is putting on NR has gone on long enough. Is she the owner of NR or what?
 

gogetter

Liya kebede...gorgeous
samira said:
Ok...I have another one I just read from OOT. U know how "sweet" I am sha, and so I will share...lol

********************************************************************

After Hamlet had committed murder, wasted the lives of several people in a bloody greed-driven coup d'etat, he began to contemplate ending his own life.

He had a premonition, and he started to argue with his own conscience.

To convince himself that death was better than life, the tragic character argued with himself in the famous soliloquy that long life is not worth it. It is a calamity to live for a long time, he said.

He asked: Who would bear the whips and scorns of time, the oppressors wrong, the proud man's sneer, the pangs of despised love, the law's delay, the insolence of office, when you could go to sleep peacefully, never to awake, grunt and sweat under a weary life?

And then he answered his own question: It is the man with a conscience who fears death.

Conscience prevents most humans from ending their lives, even when they live in absolute misery.Conscience cannot comprehend what lies out there beyond this life - the undiscovered country, as Hamlet calls it.

Even when he deserves to die, most men resist death. Even when his life is worthless because he has taken the lives of others, the murderer fights to save his breath.

But in a civilized world, justice assumes the conscience of the society in order to make these tough decisions. When you cannot decide whether life is worth it, society will take that responsibility, and fill in to accomplish what your conscience cannot overcome.

Today, we've sent a quadruple murderer to the undiscovered country. And even as some misguided people mourn Tookie's death, victims of crimes all over the world will sleep a lot better tonight knowing that society has a conscience.That is something to celebrate.

Good night, and fare thee well, brother Tooks.
You know...I just read this and i love it....thanks...
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
Meddeen250 said:


Maybe you should also have in mind the fact that George Bush also signed execution papers and allowed convicted victims to be executed. I guess he's also an AlQaeda supporter.
:mad: :mad: :mad:


Eeeiyahhh !!!!
Alhaji Whats upsetting you ??? Did I interrupt your meeting ????

Well awesome at last you and Dubya have something in common
convicting "VICTIMS" ....wink !!!!!!!
 

kaymax

Well-Known Member
samira said:
Ok...I have another one I just read from OOT. U know how "sweet" I am sha, and so I will share...lol

********************************************************************

After Hamlet had committed murder, wasted the lives of several people in a bloody greed-driven coup d'etat, he began to contemplate ending his own life.

He had a premonition, and he started to argue with his own conscience.

To convince himself that death was better than life, the tragic character argued with himself in the famous soliloquy that long life is not worth it. It is a calamity to live for a long time, he said.

He asked: Who would bear the whips and scorns of time, the oppressors wrong, the proud man's sneer, the pangs of despised love, the law's delay, the insolence of office, when you could go to sleep peacefully, never to awake, grunt and sweat under a weary life?

And then he answered his own question: It is the man with a conscience who fears death.

Conscience prevents most humans from ending their lives, even when they live in absolute misery.Conscience cannot comprehend what lies out there beyond this life - the undiscovered country, as Hamlet calls it.

Even when he deserves to die, most men resist death. Even when his life is worthless because he has taken the lives of others, the murderer fights to save his breath.

But in a civilized world, justice assumes the conscience of the society in order to make these tough decisions. When you cannot decide whether life is worth it, society will take that responsibility, and fill in to accomplish what your conscience cannot overcome.

Today, we've sent a quadruple murderer to the undiscovered country. And even as some misguided people mourn Tookie's death, victims of crimes all over the world will sleep a lot better tonight knowing that society has a conscience.

That is something to celebrate.

Good night, and fare thee well, brother Tooks.

Bros Tooks was something else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top