Vote Estella Couture Fashion Designer Of The Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4Satat

Guest
#1
They finally have a link to the votes.

And thanks to all of you that nominated me, I appreciate! And I will represent!

I already designed what I will wear that day!!! But E go good with the Award to match!! :D

Oya, Vote for me!

MANIFESTO:
I shall make ibante for you 3 times a year - free!
I shall make sure U lack no shoulder pad!
I shall give U free summer dress if you are between size 6-12.

And so many ...... :D

Ok, here is the link!

ESTELLA Couture- FASHION DESIGNER OF THE YEAR! grinning:

VOTIIIIIIIIIIIING BEGIN!!!!

Evite link here, abeg forward to our other peoples, home and abroad!


PS:
Voting ends on 30th May, 2006. Thanks again.
 

mealone

Well-Known Member
#2
free summer dress btw size 6-12

**mealone puts on her k-swiss and rushes to a cyber cafe with 17 compurras.............................clicks on 17 compura mouses at thesame time**

now this gives me 17 summer dresses
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#3
mealone said:
free summer dress btw size 6-12

**mealone puts on her k-swiss and rushes to a cyber cafe with 17 compurras.............................clicks on 17 compura mouses at thesame time**

now this gives me 17 summer dresses
:teu26: Girl, you're a trip. BTW, how's my Emi ni kan doing today?:)
 
4

4Satat

Guest
#9
Thanks all. I really appreciate.

And see U there ;)


here is my evite link, Please pass it around.
I suppose get more advantage being NR member naw, abi?


Prettygal, U don vote :D

Naijaryders and other naija sites members, abeg drop a line for moi when U visit there... :D....
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#10
yaro mai amfani

mealone said:
free summer dress btw size 6-12

**mealone puts on her k-swiss and rushes to a cyber cafe with 17 compurras.............................clicks on 17 compura mouses at thesame time**

now this gives me 17 summer dresses
U no well 4 realsweat:
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#11
yaro mai amfani

4Satat said:
Thanks all. I really appreciate.

And see U there ;)


here is my evite link, Please pass it around.
I suppose get more advantage being NR member naw, abi?


Prettygal, U don vote :D

Naijaryders and other naija sites members, abeg drop a line for moi when U visit there... :D....
Even if i start my treking 4rm 2day sef i no go meet d award but my still counts now abi?:)
 
4

4Satat

Guest
#12
zenke said:
Even if i start my treking 4rm 2day sef i no go meet d award but my still counts now abi?:)
go ahead, vote O jare.

Even if I give you free ticket with front row seating, U no go still come ;)
 

zenke

Well-Known Member
#13
yaro mai amfani

4Satat said:
go ahead, vote O jare.

Even if I give you free ticket with front row seating, U no go still come ;)
I don vote already (i fit vote again, again, again & again????:)

About d ticket thingy try am make u see wether u no go see me 4 ya door mouth 2morrowgrinning:
 
4

4Satat

Guest
#14
zenke said:
I don vote already (i fit vote again, again, again & again????:)

About d ticket thingy try am make u see wether u no go see me 4 ya door mouth 2morrowgrinning:
I go try....

THanks for voting
 

Pretty Girl

Well-Known Member
#20
4Satat said:
Thanks all. I really appreciate.

And see U there ;)


here is my evite link, Please pass it around.
I suppose get more advantage being NR member naw, abi?


Prettygal, U don vote :D

Naijaryders and other naija sites members, abeg drop a line for moi when U visit there... :D....
Yes ke:) Wishing you nothing but the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top