Ways To Blow His Mind!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#21
Gen Sani Abacha said:
BigM, na u wey call me o. As I gaze into your lovely eyes, I get mesmerized and carried away to paradise.b Bigmomma my momma mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :p ciao
You really dey miss ya momma. Well, you don find substitute!
 

Sweetchocolate

Well-Known Member
#24
Nkechi said:
Take a little time and effort to show your man some appreciation and he will be a better man to you from here on out. It will also reflect your gratitude and knowledge of his needs and wants.
So with me i start with
Give him a "THANK YOU" present

but most guys aint worth that though
 

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#27
kcbabe64 said:
amazing, am just seein n readin this thread.

@ Gen sani abacha - u dnt waste time at all, go on wid ur bad self
Kcbabe, ah for do now ?
I love my Naija sistas Nkechi 'n' lady-vexy, so I had to tell 'em how I felt about 'em :bouncy
Even though, they don't feel the same way :(

Anywayz its springtime no more doom m'n gloom :)

ciao
 
#28
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Kcbabe, ah for do now ?
I love my Naija sistas Nkechi 'n' lady-vexy, so I had to tell 'em how I felt about 'em :bouncy
Even though, they don't feel the same way :(

Anywayz its springtime no more doom m'n gloom :)

ciao

how do u know? abeg go clear that ya mind. :)
 
#32
Pretty Girl said:
Naahh........can't do that for free........how much you wan pay for am :imp

ok what is ya account number,have to wire the money cos we need this as soon as possible.
just tell me how much u charge NR members
 
#34
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Pretty Girl,
What do ya mean by dat ? What's wrong with my mind ? ( Same question to Nkechi as well !!! ) :eyes

ciao

my feelings for ya, why u dey disgrace me sef i no feel the same way? :eyes
 

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#35
Nkechi said:
my feelings for ya, why u dey disgrace me sef i no feel the same way? :eyes
Nkechi, I thought you were supposed to go to sleep ? Abeg darling go back to sleep. When you wake up proper, then we go yarn mano-awomano :roll

Pretty Girl, what were you talking about ?

ciao
 
#36
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Nkechi, I thought you were supposed to go to sleep ? Abeg darling go back to sleep. When you wake up proper, then we go yarn mano-awomano :roll

Pretty Girl, what were you talking about ?

ciao
who told u that i was supposed to go to sleep anyway day don break sha and i don wake up.
i'm out have fun
 
#38
there's no point of you blowing his mind cos a man will always be a man, he will always cheat on you and never appreciates a bit of whatever you do for him.
 
#39
Speak for yourself, or your man. I have never cheated on any girl and same goes for a lot of guys. Why do girls generalise about guys when they don't like same been done to them?
 

lady_vexy

Well-Known Member
#40
Ziggy said:
Speak for yourself, or your man. I have never cheated on any girl and same goes for a lot of guys. Why do girls generalise about guys when they don't like same been done to them?
MANY GUYS R LIKE THAT AND GAVE THE REST BAD NAME IS UP TO U TO - URSELF :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top