Which Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
are you listening to right now.I am listening in to gbedu.com and i have Sir Victor Uwaifo right now banging in my ears,nice!:D
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#4
I'm listening to IYE JEMILA by VICTOR OLAIYA I think........

Iye Jemila, iye jemila, iye jemila

(Who speaks IJEBU or IJESA here, am trying to learn)
 

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
#6
Originally posted by mamarita
I'm listening to IYE JEMILA by VICTOR OLAIYA I think........

Iye Jemila, iye jemila, iye jemila

(Who speaks IJEBU or IJESA here, am trying to learn)
O se we tan?
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
#10
Originally posted by bigmomma
thank you ma. :P
I even ask you, u hear that song wey sound like Boys2Men and then chorus na something like: Durotimi omoge, ma fimi sile?

I dey find d song, I no even know who sing am
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
#12
Originally posted by mamarita
I even ask you, u hear that song wey sound like Boys2Men and then chorus na something like: Durotimi omoge, ma fimi sile?

I dey find d song, I no even know who sing am
eh i no sabi am o. na for wia u hia am?
 
#14
Originally posted by vince
are you listening to right now.I am listening in to gbedu.com and i have Sir Victor Uwaifo right now banging in my ears,nice!:D
I visited this site i love the music and it remember of nigeria musician.nice place.
 
#15
Originally posted by vince
are you listening to right now.I am listening in to gbedu.com and i have Sir Victor Uwaifo right now banging in my ears,nice!:D

Oga Vince mo gbadun gbedu.com yi oh. e seun koooo.
E pe fun wa ooooo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top