• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why Most African Women Are Marrying White Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamaicayute said:
I am ok can't complain, and its raining peas and rice in New York
Awful huh! lotsa rain can be a bit of a bummer. I have so much homework, it seems like it's crawlin outta my ears, I think I am beginnin to hallucinate:fing04: , betta get my black behind back to my school work. Ciao.
 

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
Candylecious said:
Awful huh! lotsa rain can be a bit of a bummer. I have so much homework, it seems like it's crawlin outta my ears, I think I am beginnin to hallucinate:fing04: , betta get my black behind back to my school work. Ciao.
Do u thang gurl cause I am seeking a boo wid hedication
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Candylecious said:
Baby boo, I have been at school, pretending to concentrate. How you been? stopped raining?
I de wishi yu betta betta for yu'r school woki o! Asabi say na so so A & B wen you de get for yu'r exam efery taimu! ;)
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Candylecious said:
Amen oh! I need dem good wishes. Wish you same in woteva you do, be it school or work.
De goodu wish remaine plenti plenti wey e com from o. God e don tok am say, na 100% u go de geti for yu'r papers o. grinning: Wetin u de larn for schoolu?
 
audrey said:
E bi like dis thread hot una bele plenti ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .I JUST SPEAKING FROM MY OWN EXPIRENCE.GUYS TAKE IT EASY
It's only normal that you express your feelings. I personally think you should not apologize for whatever choices you made. To each his own my sista!
 
Field Marshal said:
De goodu wish remaine plenti plenti wey e com from o. God e don tok am say, na 100% u go de geti for yu'r papers o. grinning: Wetin u de larn for schoolu?
U r too sweet. I am studying to be an occupational therapist. and urself?
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Candylecious said:
U r too sweet. I am studying to be an occupational therapist. and urself?
De market dey very hotu for de thing wey u dey study o! I don finis my own bukuru. I de woku for wankin financial service provider and de also maki small corprate videos, documentaries and short films wen i geti free taimu! I sabi say yu go finis yu'r studies witi flying colors!! God dey!<praying:
 

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
Candy I say you shall succeed. I say blessedness shall chase you down. I say say you will know only small sorrow. You shall be fruitful in terms of your womb. You will find favour in the sight of your husband. You shall marry a black man. All in agreement say aye aye aye
 
jamaicayute said:
Candy I say you shall suceed. I say blessedness shall chase you down. I say say you will know only small sorrow. You shall be fruitful in terms of your womb. You will find favour in the sight of your husband. You shall marry a black man. All in agreement say aye aye aye
U are fabulous. Thank you for all the kind thots and wishes,bless ur soul sweetie. I wish you the same in all your endeavours, I definitely do not want to be a housewife, no offense meant to dem housewives, but I really cannot settle for that.
 
Field Marshal said:
De market dey very hotu for de thing wey u dey study o! I don finis my own bukuru. I de woku for wankin financial service provider and de also maki small corprate videos, documentaries and short films wen i geti free taimu! I sabi say yu go finis yu'r studies witi flying colors!! God dey!<praying:
Thank you o jare. God bless you mightily. Wish you lotsa hollywood success. Make you no forget lil peeps like us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.