Your Ideal NR man/woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multioption

Well-Known Member
#21
Simisola said:
Ok, ladies & gent....let's be serious here.

If u could go have a relationship with an ideal man or woman on dis site, who would it be based on looks, personality etc.

Mine would have to be:

Grafiks' sense of humour.
The Maverick's biceps & looks definitely
Vince's movie criticism cos i love my 9ja movies.
Okestra's fatherly love
Khami's pimping love style
Obude's gentle touch

So, let's hear yrs. :)
hmmmm...that's something.....Simisola, Obude's gentle touch? :shock

Hope you implied that Obude's rhetoric reeks of gentleness?

Simisola said:
Multi's analysing skills cos i want me some macho man with good brains.
There's a downside to being psychoanalytical. The attribute is repulsive to girls with youthful exuberant!!! :biggrinsa

It takes some degree of depth to appreciate......perhaps, you are more matured than your calendar age!
 

grafikdon

Well-Known Member
#23
Ok here's my list: Please make una no chop me o If you feel offended the list...my apology in advance:


1. Bolanle: Veery friendly aaaand humble aaand strong...abeg where u dey sef?

2. Crystalgirl: Her voice alone will make ya see heavenly visions. She seems to be extremely harmless and innocent. Hmmm I have said it a million times the day she'll whack a fly, I'd end up with cardiac arrest (err...outta shock).

3. Bluestockings: A very jovial dudette...I always had this weak spot for women from her home town/state. Women from her place are normally great hustlers (errr...not the drug stuff abeg) and I believe she is some kinda serious hustler...e dey her eyes I tell ya.

4. Nkechi: More like Blue and I have this strong feeling they are from the same town/State. Friendly friendly...not so much wahala.

5. Funmo: Knows more than she oughta know yet she will disagree with ya without spraying pepper in the fabrics of yer feelings...ahh she's so cool that I don't attempt to argue with her even when I disagree with any of her views.

6. Angelsty: (I am sticking with this name abeg..sue me): More like a mixture of Blue and Nkechi.

7. Lady Vexy
*grafikdon ducks, knowing he'd opened a can of whupp $@#*
Ya thought sophisticated dudettes are extremely arrogant...full of ego bloated beyond proportion....NOPE...not this ONE.

8. Bigmomma: * grafik ducks again to avoid flying jevelin from certain unnamed warriors*Dang I ran out of words...well if I don't see certain warriors with machette on my doormouth... :cool-smil She ain't into the whole sarcasm business just makes her point...you either love it or shove it smokin: Hehehehe...I like that

9. Uchi21: I still think she's the girl that made my chest do 1000000000MPH tingalinjigaling in Naija...an exact replica of the girl hmmm...I wonder o...and she's down to earth...just like the girl...I wonder o.

10: Abike: *this time grafik skips town knowing full well Pa J and Tunde will come camping in my 'hood*
Luv me a woman with komplete sense of humour...no stress no ick.

11: Pretty Gyal: Same ol extremely nice personality...hmmm...good gyal, not into so much Tyson/Hollyfield business.

12: Gogetter: Chokolata ooooh- la- laaa! Wasn't gonna do this because,let's face it, she is a replica of my cousin in Naija but shoot, she ain't my cousin. I luv her chokolata tone and her no nonsense approach to stuff...If ya bleach, we tie yer up and deport ya to Uranus.


Ok fellas...my fingers can't type no more of course my list is actually 35 but shoot, I can't type all that thang in one day...more like a day's work...

BRB with more list (Depending on what happens to my head the moment I step outta the house..if yer catch my drift)
 
#24
Gen Sani Abacha said:
Milkwoman868's - beauty, warmth, sense of fashion and stylishness, good humouredness(which suggests a good nature) her multilingual skills and overall loveliness.
Bolanle's - vivaciousness, friendliness, sense of fun, God fearing nature, zest, pizazz and her beauty.
CrystalGirl's - efficiency, drive, humour, good looks and the fact that she'd be a good conversationalist.
Nkechi - Very (Humour) she's a very funny girl, soft voice, general good naturedness and lovely looks.
gogetter - Dark chocolate beautiliciousness, her sense of humour and fun and good nature.

I knew you'd like threads like these. You dis yeye oga man wit palmwine and garri for stomach. :rolleyes:
 

brenda17

Weezy F baby
#27
yama said:
(yama whispers) and u wat are u doing here?c'mon answer da question hu is ur ideal man. :biggrinsa





(brenda whispers back) and wachu doing here too gurl?i'mma answer da question immediately you do gurl. :biggrinsa
 
#28
yama said:
(yama whispers) and u wat are u doing here?c'mon answer da question hu is ur ideal man. :biggrinsa

Aren't you the beautiful young ebony babe in the pics? Don't tell me you've also got your ideal NR man/men. :cool-smil
 

yama

~~Y@m@licious~~
#31
brenda17 said:
(brenda whispers back) and wachu doing here too gurl?i'mma answer da question immediately you do gurl. :biggrinsa
i saw u was da last poster wen i saw da thread dats why i ask so answer da question
 

brenda17

Weezy F baby
#32
yama said:
i saw u was da last poster wen i saw da thread dats why i ask so answer da question




i dunno da meaning of NR ideal man/woman.nd ma mom said i shouldn't look at anything that's talking about men nd women.cuz i'm just 10.so i'mma leave here now gurl.u do da same cuz u r 7. :biggrinsa
 

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#34
yama said:
uncle(gen san abacha) u and grafikdon better leave ma mom out of dis. :sport-smi
My lovely niece, you should know that I'd never hurt your darlin' mommma(Crystalgirl), I only gots mad luuuuuuuuving luxlove: 4 her! :biggrinsa
 
#35
Simisola said:
Ok, ladies & gent....let's be serious here.

If u could go have a relationship with an ideal man or woman on dis site, who would it be based on looks, personality etc.

Mine would have to be:

Grafiks' sense of humour.
The Maverick's biceps & looks definitely
Vince's movie criticism cos i love my 9ja movies.
Okestra's fatherly love
Khami's pimping love style
Obude's gentle touch
Multi's analysing skills cos i want me some macho man with good brains.

So, let's hear yrs. :)

My ideal NR woman is my NR darling who used to be my NR crush. I love and admire her so much and she's aware of my affection for her. Thank God the feeling is mutual. luxlove:
 

yama

~~Y@m@licious~~
#36
Meddeen250 said:
Aren't you the beautiful young ebony babe in the pics? Don't tell me you've also got your ideal NR man/men. :cool-smil
huh? BTW wats wrong wiv dat.anyway answer da question and stop diverting :biggrinsa
 
#37
Gen Sani Abacha said:
:sport-smi Yeye paranoid android saroman!!! Na wetin yu come find hia sef ? Woman wrapper like yu!

Who is a woman wrapper? For your information, I have my NR darling and I'm satisfied with her. Nonsense oga man.:sport-smi
 

yama

~~Y@m@licious~~
#39
brenda17 said:
i dunno da meaning of NR ideal man/woman.nd ma mom said i shouldn't look at anything that's talking about men nd women.cuz i'm just 10.so i'mma leave here now gurl.u do da same cuz u r 7. :biggrinsa
da meaning is ............................................. so hu's yours.
 

Gen Sani Abacha

Well-Known Member
#40
Meddeen250 said:
Who is a woman wrapper? For your information, I have my NR darling and I'm satisfied with her. Nonsense oga man.:sport-smi
:knuck Yeye paranoid android saroman, na me go steal dat yah NR darlin' from you(provided she's not one of my lil sistas here dat is!). :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top