Your Ideal NR man/woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonia

Well-Known Member
#62
Simisola said:
Ok, ladies & gent....let's be serious here.

If u could go have a relationship with an ideal man or woman on dis site, who would it be based on looks, personality etc.

Mine would have to be:

Grafiks' sense of humour.
The Maverick's biceps & looks definitely
Vince's movie criticism cos i love my 9ja movies.
Okestra's fatherly love
Khami's pimping love style
Obude's gentle touch
Multi's analysing skills cos i want me some macho man with good brains.

So, let's hear yrs. :)


The men are not enough for ladies in dey house
 
#65
sonia said:
The men are not enough for ladies in dey house
I am loving Sonia for her post today.

:laugh: :laugh: they are of course enough for y'all....... count some ladies out, babies like me........ cause I don't do ..................
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#72
Simisola said:
Look madam....i know u just came back from u know where after a few days absence from NR. I'm just trying to bring a little bit of spice & fun into NR, since we all know dat dis site has been dull for sometime now. U don't need to be a spoil-sport about it, abeg. We all know there's no ideal person, every1's not perfect and dat's how baba God made us all. :rolleyes:
And ya point is? And what has my being abscent got to do with this topic and why do you draw everybodies attention to where i just came from? No wonder peeps like Zimmy de run deir mouth anyhow.
 
#73
Now ....looka here missy......what has the name S-I-M-I-S-O-L-A...got to do with Zimmy5....get the names straight......or u're asking for it......no hidden bones about that.............For all I care...u coulda been to the end of the world and back......no **** to me.............
 
B

bolanle

Guest
#74
Zimmy5 said:
Now ....looka here missy......what has the name S-I-M-I-S-O-L-A...got to do with Zimmy5....get the names straight......or u're asking for it......no hidden bones about that.............For all I care...u coulda been to the end of the world and back......no **** to me.............
Sorry hun but I won't stoop so low to exchange curse words with you. I know what am talking about...learn how to quote me first and then we talk about other things. Moving on.
 
#75
Bolanle...far be it for me to use a curse word.....it wasn't no curse word.....I wouldn't do that to you or anybody k................besides....I do have a reputation to maintain .....
 

Obariba

Well-Known Member
#76
Zimmy5 said:
Bolanle...far be it for me to use a curse word.....it wasn't no curse word.....I wouldn't do that to you or anybody k................besides....I do have a reputation to maintain .....

Cmon !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top