• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your Top 5 bollywood movie title songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
Mine would be this;
1)Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (I absolutely adore this song!)
2)Khabie Khabie
3)Jugnu
4)Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
5)Dil Se...

What's yours?Oya ,iya!
:)
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#2
vince said:
Mine would be this;
1)Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (I absolutely adore this song!)
2)Khabie Khabie
3)Jugnu
4)Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
5)Dil Se...

What's yours?Oya ,iya!
:)
Ah ah e tin reti mi tele ni, well anywayz you know I'ma write a whole buncha songs :cool-smil I'ma stick to 5 okay, here goes:
1.)Suraj Hua Madham(Kabhie Khushi Khabie Gham)-meeeen I looooove this song, it's sooo lovey-dovey and sweet.

2.)Tere Liye(Veer-Zaara)-hmmmmmm

3.)Babuji Chalo(Dum)-this song is THA BOMB!!!

4.)Do Pal(Veer-Zaara)-hmmmmm this is MY SONG.

5.)Dola re(from Devdas)/Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam/Kal Ho Na Ho and soooooooooo much more, men I can't even remember right now, oh yeah and Naseeb from Naseeb, Kabhie Kabhie, and the song where Amitabh read a poem in it(also Kabhie Kabhie), and in Trishul, the song where they were all at a party, I think it's Kamuji tijile or something, and any Punjabi song(I loooove Punjabi songs men)

These songs are what I'm loving right now and the ones I can remember though, I'm sure there are more songs I like more than those up there.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#3
Iya Laje said:
Ah ah e tin reti mi tele ni, well anywayz you know I'ma write a whole buncha songs :cool-smil I'ma stick to 5 okay, here goes:
1.)Suraj Hua Madham(Kabhie Khushi Khabie Gham)-meeeen I looooove this song, it's sooo lovey-dovey and sweet.

2.)Tere Liye(Veer-Zaara)-hmmmmmm

3.)Babuji Chalo(Dum)-this song is THA BOMB!!!

4.)Do Pal(Veer-Zaara)-hmmmmm this is MY SONG.

5.)Dola re(from Devdas)/Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam/Kal Ho Na Ho and soooooooooo much more, men I can't even remember right now, oh yeah and Naseeb from Naseeb, Kabhie Kabhie, and the song where Amitabh read a poem in it(also Kabhie Kabhie), and in Trishul, the song where they were all at a party, I think it's Kamuji tijile or something, and any Punjabi song(I loooove Punjabi songs men)

These songs are what I'm loving right now and the ones I can remember though, I'm sure there are more songs I like more than those up there.
My dear,we are talking about "title songs" of movies and not just any song o!Take a close look at my list and that should narrow down your selections. :)
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#4
vince said:
My dear,we are talking about "title songs" of movies and not just any song o!Take a close look at my list and that should narrow down your selections. :)
Aaaaaawwww!!! ok then here goes: meeen I can't write only 5 now, gotta write more-
1.)Dil Chahta Hai- I love this song men
2.)Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam-yeah love the tune and everything
3.)Naseeb-classic song for a classic movie :)
4.)Saathiya-hmmmmm
5.)Chori Chori Chupke Chupke- very lovely song
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Kal Ho Na Ho
Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham
Khabie Khabie
Soldier- I loooove this song men, loved Preity in the movie too
Biwi #1-very danceable
Hum Tumhaare Hain Sanam-I love the Punjabi beat that's used in here
Kuch Naa Kaho-Abhishek doing his thang men, him and Aish-very danceable

I forgot to tell you about this other BANGING movie, Tere Naam I thought it was different sha, it was good to me at least, it stars: Salman Khan and this new Bengali girl(I'm sure she's not new anymore,lol) yeah it's kinda deep though, it was about bad boy meets good girl and he becomes very obsessive over her and also abusive(kinda like what he does to Aishwarya :shock I give it a 7.5/10 though.
 
#5
Iya Laje said:
I forgot to tell you about this other BANGING movie, Tere Naam I thought it was different sha, it was good to me at least, it stars: Salman Khan and this new Bengali girl(I'm sure she's not new anymore,lol) yeah it's kinda deep though, it was about bad boy meets good girl and he becomes very obsessive over her and also abusive(kinda like what he does to Aishwarya :shock I give it a 7.5/10 though.

I think I am the only person that HATES Tere naam. Salma was so abusive in the movie that there's no way I could like that. And what she did in the end? All in the name for love for an idiot? No thanks.
 

Iya Laje

Well-Known Member
#6
Phantom said:
I think I am the only person that HATES Tere naam. Salma was so abusive in the movie that there's no way I could like that. And what she did in the end? All in the name for love for an idiot? No thanks.
I don't even remember what she did in the end, I didn't like it at first, but all in all it was a good movie, all I remember is that Salman was abusive and crazy.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#8
utchgirl said:
Mahi ve( kal ho na ho)
Koi mil gaya- title song
its the time to disco ( kal ho na ho)
Tere Liye(Veer-Zaara)
kal ho na ho title song
My dear,we only want title songs of movies.Each bollywood movie can have only one title song,you know,so try again. :)
 

ccaseyg

Active Member
#9
meri zindagi ajnabee kyarte zartae heh(Ajnabee)bobby deol & kareena( my favourite movie simply the best especially in music)
Pardesi (Raja Hindustani) Aamir Khan & Karishma Kapoor
Yeh vaada raha( from yeh vaada raha) Rishi Kapoor
Tumko bhool na payenge( Tumko bhool na payenge)
Janeman tu khooboye(jaani Dushman)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.