Your "Very urgently seeking" list of YMG HVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Well-Known Member
#1
Which yoruba hovies are you desperately looking for right now?
Give us your list.
I am desperately looking to get my hands on the following 5;
1)ILULE
2)OWO EJE
3)MADAM DEAREST
4)OYINADE
5)EJI OWURO
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#2
Still waiting on a 'special someone' from NR to help me get Madam Dearest.

But wait o, egbon....u mean to tell me u've not watched them all yet? :confused:
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#3
Simisola said:
Still waiting on a 'special someone' from NR to help me get Madam Dearest.

But wait o, egbon....u mean to tell me u've not watched them all yet? :confused:
I have Madam Dearest with me right now but it belongs to my friend. Depending on when you come to my house and how soon you can return it, I might let you have it! :rolleyes:
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#4
vince said:
Which yoruba hovies are you desperately looking for right now?
Give us your list.
I am desperately looking to get my hands on the following 5;
1)ILULE
2)OWO EJE
3)MADAM DEAREST
4)OYINADE
5)EJI OWURO
Watched all the above, though Madam Dearest does not belong to me.



I am desperately looking for Enitokan mi fe part 2
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#5
olaafol said:
I have Madam Dearest with me right now but it belongs to my friend. Depending on when you come to my house and how soon you can return it, I might let you have it! :rolleyes:

Is dis a ghost or what on NR? ;)

U mean, since dat time, u never return dat film? And u're hyping so much about it dat day, dat u couldn't lend it to me. anyways, be expecting moi tomorrow mos def.
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#6
Simisola said:
Is dis a ghost or what on NR? ;)

U mean, since dat time, u never return dat film? And u're hyping so much about it dat day, dat u couldn't lend it to me. anyways, be expecting moi tomorrow mos def.
Ghost nikan ni?
And imagine if I had given it to you that day, it would still be with you, abi?
Tommorrow or Thursday? I remember you saying Thursday, abeg make up your mind!
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#7
I have not even seen their covers,let alone watch them.I am seriously lagging behind.
Simisola said:
Still waiting on a 'special someone' from NR to help me get Madam Dearest.

But wait o, egbon....u mean to tell me u've not watched them all yet? :confused:
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#9
olaafol said:
Ghost nikan ni?
And imagine if I had given it to you that day, it would still be with you, abi?
Tommorrow or Thursday? I remember you saying Thursday, abeg make up your mind!

A a, u dey diss me ni yen o.

I meant tomorrow, Thursday, anti. :)
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#12
olaafol said:
OK. Please bring any new movies that you have recently bought.

a a, was it not last week u told me dat u had 'x' amount of hovies which u haven't watched, now u want me to bring u films? :confused:
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#13
Simisola said:
a a, was it not last week u told me dat u had 'x' amount of hovies which u haven't watched, now u want me to bring u films? :confused:
Very true, I have 77 movies of which I have watched about 10.I am not myself at the moment; I just can't bring myself to watch them plus the fact that most of them are with friends e.g. :eyes yourself! Just bring your new ones, ok?
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#15
All of una don go far!I have not seen a new yoruba video in over two months now!I need to get back on track,this forum needs some new reviews.
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#16
olaafol said:
Very true, I have 77 movies of which I have watched about 10.I am not myself at the moment; I just can't bring myself to watch them plus the fact that most of them are with friends e.g. :eyes yourself! Just bring your new ones, ok?

Na wa for all dis dissing for public o. Anyways, just be expecting me tomorrow, with loads of obe dindi with eran orisirisi & eba waiting for me :p. I'll be spending some quality time with u. ;)
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
#17
vince said:
All of una don go far!I have not seen a new yoruba video in over two months now!I need to get back on track,this forum needs some new reviews.
Dat's true, u know. i just noticed now dat u've not given any reviews for sometime now.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
#18
Been very busy of late and no time to watch yoruba homvies.As soon as i have more time on my hands,i will start watching in other to make reviews.
 

olaafol

Well-Known Member
#19
Simisola said:
Na wa for all dis dissing for public o. Anyways, just be expecting me tomorrow, with loads of obe dindi with eran orisirisi & eba waiting for me :p. I'll be spending some quality time with u. ;)
2pm and still no sign of u; may I ask how long your "quality time" is?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top