• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

9 years on NR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peculiar

:2: It's my 9th NR birthday (well, last week:glasses) and my 14,000th post!!!:fing05: Congrats to me! :biggrinsa

Thanks Oga Sola for still keeping us around! We loff you too! action-s:

Abike

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Naija RUlessssssssssssssss shaaaaa la ti meeeeeeeeeeeeeti (looooooooooooooool)! Coded gists!!!!

Thank God for keeping us all these years! Wonderful memories made here! Just wonderful!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
please who is this?
we used to have a regular member by this name, but that person posts twice a year now. i am just wanting to make sure that you are the same one o, because you don pass two posts in two days and you don reach the quota :happy0194:
:2: It's my 9th NR birthday (well, last week:glasses) and my 14,000th post!!!:fing05: Congrats to me! :biggrinsa

Thanks Oga Sola for still keeping us around! We loff you too! action-s:

Aust_nne

please who is this?
we used to have a regular member by this name, but that person posts twice a year now. i am just wanting to make sure that you are the same one o, because you don pass two posts in two days and you don reach the quota :happy0194:

Hahahahah! we should deduct one year membership from this person! LOL

Abike

bwhahahahhhaahahahahaha!

y'all leave my pecu alone jo :)

please who is this?

moviewizard

almost 10 years for me. Wow! That long?

And in all of that time i have never thought of quitting the site, not even once. Been an amazing ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.