• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

A Cry For Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
damnnnnnnnn that movie is deep, has anyone seen that movie. Damnn we gat evil plp living it up. HOLLA
 

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Originally posted by renee
It's a good one!!!

Long but worthwhile!
yea it was really,really longggggggggggg, damn that gurl cry too damn much i can't do it, i'd look pale. holla
 

jenzi

Active Member
I am sure she has shower pump in her eyes sha, it is not hard at all for her to bring dem tears out at all. Nice film.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Re: Cry 4 Help

Originally posted by Beyonce
damnnnnnnnn that movie is deep, has anyone seen that movie. Damnn we gat evil plp living it up. HOLLA
I haven't seen the movie because of the cry cry.
I hate weepy movies jo!:rolleyes:
 

gmzal

Member
I hate weepy movies jo!

Vince u know, i watched one ystday, little angel, ma friends told me about it and so i decided 2 atleast watch o, i cudn't believe it sha, i just dey weep as if na true, fortunately, i was d only one @ home, man, me sef i hate weepy movies jo!
 

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Re: Re: Cry 4 Help

Originally posted by vince
I haven't seen the movie because of the cry cry.
I hate weepy movies jo!:rolleyes:
:D :D yeah right u that cry everytime ur teacher spank ur butt. holla:eek:
 
CRY FOR HELP

i;VE SEEN ALL THE PARTS IN THIS MOVIE 1, 2 & 3.. AND IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ONE. NKIRU SYLVANUS IS REALLY THE QUEEN OF CRY, CRY MOVIES.
 

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Re: CRY FOR HELP

Originally posted by oliviacyprian
i;VE SEEN ALL THE PARTS IN THIS MOVIE 1, 2 & 3.. AND IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ONE. NKIRU SYLVANUS IS REALLY THE QUEEN OF CRY, CRY MOVIES.
4 real she is so so so natural, she can cryyyyyy, i have a friend that will not watch any of her movies why cuzz that gurl cries alot. She is the master of all cries:D holla
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Re: Re: Re: Cry 4 Help

Originally posted by Beyonce
:D :D yeah right u that cry everytime ur teacher spank ur butt. holla:eek:
Me?I ain't gat tears in my eyes,girl!;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top