• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

A man says you should keep fit for his son...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
A joke.
Or marriage arrangement. In many parts of the world, you can be married off without knowing the partner.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
hahaha i missed this one.
:happy0194:
oh mama-gee! thanks for the laughs abeg.
i was in this meeting and your threads just made me laugh my way through it.

Village-Boi

i'm telling you. we need one really badly. i have been crying with silent laughter here.
I am so blessed because before all of una dey report me to the office boss say na VB maketh me to laff... thankfully nown yous can be reporting Mama Gee.

blackpearl

Honorable.....omg!!!! How I have missed ur comments...pls its too early for me to laugh this hard lolololol

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
nonono..your own na different kind of crazy. yuor name is on the permanent board of "laugh causers"
mama gee is just...mama gee.

I am so blessed because before all of una dey report me to the office boss say na VB maketh me to laff... thankfully nown yous can be reporting Mama Gee.

Village-Boi

you know how they used to write names of noise makers? your own na laugh causer.
Lol. Funny truth... even day wey I no go school my name dey somehow find way enter list of people wey cause kata-kata. But then I had to wise up fast and claim it was due to me being a super-hero... afarall cans anyone in this class be in two place at the sames time? Na street cred be that.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
das it! you are permanently on that list and not ever going off.
Lol. Funny truth... even day wey I no go school my name dey somehow find way enter list of people wey cause kata-kata. But then I had to wise up fast and claim it was due to me being a super-hero... afarall cans anyone in this class be in two place at the sames time? Na street cred be that.

Village-Boi

das it! you are permanently on that list and not ever going off.
I can always get off. Even today I was a multitude super hero... one foolish woman just because her sproglet was in the car come jump queue to turning 4 peoples into 'The Invisible Man'.

Status
Not open for further replies.