• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Abandoned Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Originally posted by jenzi
Has anyone seen the above named film starring Chidi Mokeme and Pete Edochie?
Tell us what you think of it,if you have seen it.Give us a review without giving the storyline away.
What are the pluses and minuses of the movie?
Give us something.

D

Dessy

Vince, I was wondering.......all these threads about PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE, FIRST LOVE etc. Are you sure you are not using us a research for your script? I no wan be your guinea pig o.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by demab
Vince, I was wondering.......all these threads about PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE, FIRST LOVE etc. Are you sure you are not using us a research for your script? I no wan be your guinea pig o.
Believe me, Demab, we're already research material on this site. There are all sorts of people in the background watching and studying the phenomenon called Nollywood through us here. This is the Internet after all. You can't help being someone's guinea pig. Na tru kid.

bigmomma

Originally posted by Sola
Believe me, Demab, we're already research material on this site. There are all sorts of people in the background watching and studying the phenomenon called Nollywood through us here. This is the Internet after all. You can't help being someone's guinea pig. Na tru kid.

fe real. when i think about it sometimes it gives me the creeps but i cant stop being myself for paranoia's sake.

UP NOLLYWOOD.COM

jenzi

Originally posted by Sola

We go soon begin ask for resume b/4 registering any one and also charge guests for spying, at least that way if dem steal our ideas dem don already pay for our services.:D :D :D :D

vince

Originally posted by demab

You're damn right i am!;)
The discussion forum is good for kickstarting a concept for movies.That is what discussions are for.
I'm sure that i am not the only one benefitting from the threads!:)

vince

Originally posted by bigmomma
fe real. when i think about it sometimes it gives me the creeps but i cant stop being myself for paranoia's sake.

UP NOLLYWOOD.COM
Not to worry,naijarules is already streets ahead of them spies.
You know,when i first join NE,i told PT to go in this direction and concentrate a lot more on naija entertainment scene,but it was not to be.

jenzi

Originally posted by vince
You're damn right i am!;)
The discussion forum is good for kickstarting a concept for movies.That is what discussions are for.
I'm sure that i am not the only one benefitting from the threads!:)

In fact we have to levy you for using our ideas.

vince

In fact we have to levy you for using our ideas.
You're not putting forward any ideas,dear.Just discussions,normal discussions about every day events and experience.
It is up to a writer like me to turn those discussions into ideas for a movie,you see!:D

jenzi

Originally posted by vince
You're not putting forward any ideas,dear.Just discussions,normal discussions about every day events and experience.
It is up to a writer like me to turn those discussions into ideas for a movie,you see!:D

Still the same thing using our discussions to your own advantage. We go still levy you.

vince

Still the same thing using our discussions to your own advantage. We go still levy you.
Where do you think ideas for a movie story come from?They are not just plucked from thin air,you know.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.