• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Abela Pupa

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

The movie just won 4 REEL AWARDS including best yoruba movie and best special effect.
Is the movie all that?
Who has seen it?:confused:

Nne-Baby

LOL
the video is OK. just featured the level of attrocities some people go to acquire wealth. not too bad.:)

D

Dessy

Very good movie. The special effects spooked me out man...

Poison

Registered
Good movie. I'll recommend it!
I was ROTFL when that stupid pastor said something about 'awon irumole n gbo ni oruko jesu' hahahahahhahahahaha. It's also a scary movie that touches reality in a way. I do believe some people still use their friends and relatives for money rituals

peace0478

I saw the movie but didn't really like it. It was alright, but winning 4 REEL is like Nora Jones cleaning out at the grammys last year. I didn't get it. I watched the movie on my last visit to Naija with like 5 of my friends, and i was the only one that didn't absolutely love it, so i guess you should watch and make your own conclusions. I thought Olaiya was trying to hard. I love Igwe though, he's good people.

olatoludipe

THAT MOVIE IS REALLY SO SCARY, BUT IT IS FOR REAL GREAT. I LOVE IT BUT STILL I COULDN’T SLEEP THE FIRST NIGHT I WATCHED IT BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF HOW THEY WAS CUTTING DEM BODIES IN THERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.