• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Adams Apples by Shirley Frimpong-Manso

Status
Not open for further replies.

adjojata42

Part ten was nice, jennifer cracked me up big time with her blind dates. Congrats to Shirley, though I did not enjoy all the ten parts, over and above she did a good job.

Yeah, I love it I think Adams arrives home with a surprise of her own. Meanwhile Baaba struggles to forgiver her estranged husband for his indiscretions whiles her own tear her apart. Kukua is faced with a ghost from her past that threatens to destroy her career and expose a secret she;s sacrificed a lot to keep buried.

Kala Lou

You sat down through all?

I never watch the first part finish....even though I'm a Frimpong fan...I don't think this one is up to par with some of her earlier work..maybe because it's so drawn out...I don't know...make i finish the series first...in about a month or two...

moviewizard

Just finished with Chapter 9. I must say i loved it. Now watching 10 on hulu. This in my opinion is Shirley's best work so far...

keji56

The last episode 10 utter rubbish. Why do people chop up and do wuruwuru to the answer with movies?

NTB

Onto chapter 5 tonight and am still glued. Looking forward to the DVD collection

NTB

Can we discuss this movie? I don finish my money on African clothes :laugh: and this movie ain't helping this habit I swear sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.