• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Aiyekooto Movie review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village-Boi

Here's an excited reviewer of the movie.......
You were not wrong when you said 'excited' reviewer. She has a BIG mouth though... not that she talks a lot or OMG's every two lines... I mean BIG as in it's like a lorry that has 'wide-load' written on the back... ... I couldn't stop looking at it. That is so totally wrong to say but it distracted me and I didn't finish watching the review.

mealone

You were not wrong when you said 'excited' reviewer. She has a BIG mouth though... not that she talks a lot or OMG's every two lines... I mean BIG as in it's like a lorry that has 'wide-load' written on the back... ... I couldn't stop looking at it. That is so totally wrong to say but it distracted me and I didn't finish watching the review.

:roll :roll :roll villageboi your mommy is calling you........

*You're banned from this thread until the pineapple juice i spilled on my shirt dries*

Village-Boi

:roll :roll :roll villageboi your mommy is calling you........
*You're banned from this thread until the pineapple juice i spilled on my shirt dries*
Hehehehehe goods for you; I tolding you specifically to drink MANGO juice... you went to go and carry pineapple lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.