• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Alcoholic Drinks (45%- up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olatoludipe

New Member
Why do we drink especially the young adults (college student)? Yester night, Guess what… … …I couldn’t sleep till 3 something AM. I was warned, but I never get drunken b4 and if I am about to… I wash my face with cold water and I am out of that. Yesterday was not the same y’all.

All I gained was, it disturbs you. Make you stink… You can drink but too much of drinking is not good for the body.

Sure some know my story to the extent that my younger brother (8yrs) abused the living crab out of me.
 

Pete

Well-Known Member
Quit drinking, Tolu. Some people have their excuses for drinking, but drinking isn't really the best way to get outta ur worries.
 

olatoludipe

New Member
Pete said:
Quit drinking, Tolu. Some people have their excuses for drinking, but drinking isn't really the best way to get outta ur worries.

Aight Mr. Drinking is not done every time (of course I know)
Men, they make that thing so sweet and creamy until you get yourself in gutters.
 

Pete

Well-Known Member
olatoludipe said:
Aight Mr. Drinking is not done every time (of course I know)
Men, they make that thing so sweet and creamy until you get yourself in gutters.
I drink too, ya know. Lots, actually. ;)












Yea, I luv pop, water and fruit drinks!
 

mcallstar

Well-Known Member
Pete said:
I drink too, ya know. Lots, actually. ;)












Yea, I luv pop, water and fruit drinks![/I]


that makes two of us you know.. If I haven't drank at all... is about .....0 bottles....and I I drink too much...that is about ....0 bottles.
 

bigmomma

Well-Known Member
Hmm na wah o. a lil wine is not bad. but this one una dey drink to die is not the way to go at all. pls refrain from that habit
 

Tunde

Well-Known Member
olatoludipe said:
Why do we drink especially the young adults (college student)? Yester night, Guess what… … …I couldn’t sleep till 3 something AM. I was warned, but I never get drunken b4 and if I am about to… I wash my face with cold water and I am out of that. Yesterday was not the same y’all.

All I gained was, it disturbs you. Make you stink… You can drink but too much of drinking is not good for the body.

Sure some know my story to the extent that my younger brother (8yrs) abused the living crab out of me.
With all these, I am sure you are going to drink again should the opportunity present itself. Well grow up and be responsible and you should be fine.
 

uch21

Active Member
olatoludipe said:
Ok. This thing was creamy and sweet ya. I have leant my mistake sha.
I thought you were under 21.hmmm, I guess your older friends bought the alcohol for u.
 

olatoludipe

New Member
uch21 said:
I thought you were under 21.hmmm, I guess your older friends bought the alcohol for u.


Hmmm... Leave that question unanswered sis. You know how people get into 21 and older club with .......


Chei, I am innocent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top