• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

America loves the iPhone 5. Funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviewizard

Lol... but they were a bit dumb though! People wouldn't fall mugu that hard for here o!

Did you ever see this one??

Wow! I could forgive them for not knowing some answers but the 'what country starts with U", are you kidding me? Even their own country starts with U. Kai! I am definitely sure they had tons of smart people but decided to edit and leave only the dumb ones for the purpose of the clip. Come on!

Village-Boi

Wow! I could forgive them for not knowing some answers but the 'what country starts with U", are you kidding me? Even their own country starts with U. Kai! I am definitely sure they had tons of smart people but decided to edit and leave only the dumb ones for the purpose of the clip. Come on!
Of course. I bet 90%+ got the right answers but there's no fun in that... these are the gems that make the news. And NO Americans are definitely not that stupid. Except the ones that think I personally know the Queen and have tea with her every Sunday lol!! ;-)

moviewizard

Of course. I bet 90%+ got the right answers but there's no fun in that... these are the gems that make the news. And NO Americans are definitely not that stupid. Except the ones that think I personally know the Queen and have tea with her every Sunday lol!! ;-)

Really? Some do? Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.