Anchor Baby, with Omoni Oboli

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Finally saw Anchor Baby. Thanks to Netflix. It is about 10yrs old now as a movie, but it is still a good watch. I may have issues with the realism of a Nigerian mother giving up so easily where her child is concerned, but it is worth recommending.

NTB

The movie was great on storyline however they missed the mark on delivery. African women no dey give up like that. Where was the outrage, raking...

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Abi o. The fight no go end. Dem mus to kill dat woman die for dat airport...

Reactions: NTB

NTB

At the moment she realized what has happened the confession should have started. The wailing, loud shouting jumping up and down prayer to God and the gods to come to her aid, the tears... I was enraged for her and shouting at the TV. I wanted her to hook that Immigration man for collar shouting help me, help me ooo, my baby, my womb, 9 months no be 9 minutes, Chim ooo... I think am ready to act ooo. :smoke: for a role

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
:happy024: The ending was really laughable, but ignoring that, it was a worthwhile movie. They should do more.

Reactions: NTB

NTB

They would have dragged me onto that plane kicking and screaming, them don thief my pickin oooo or taking me to a hospital to confirm if I had a baby or not. The movie was ok.