• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

And the Oscar goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is going to floor everybody this weekend. No babalawo can stop it.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
i finally saw the return of the king today o, and well I was so happy when it ended. God too much prelude to homosexuality going on, there was a time I was sure the two "hobbitses" were going to kiss and it never happened.:D

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by mamarita
i finally saw the return of the king today o, and well I was so happy when it ended. God too much prelude to homosexuality going on, there was a time I was sure the two "hobbitses" were going to kiss and it never happened.:D
sick puppy!

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by khamileon
AM THINKING OF NOT ALLOWING HER SPEAK IN PUBLIC AGAIN, WETIN U THINK AREA.. HOLLA
Give her a veil for her face and one of those fetish leather things for her mouth. Bannish her to the backyard! And chain the door.

Believe me, that will not hold her. It will take an army :D

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Originally posted by Sola
Give her a veil for her face and one of those fetish leather things for her mouth. Bannish her to the backyard! And chain the door.

Believe me, that will not hold her. It will take an army :D

You are supporting my crazy husband ehn, when I finish with the two of you.....Even the devil would cringe in his little hole:mad: :)

khamileon

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is going to floor everybody this weekend. No babalawo can stop it.

I STAYED THE WHOLE NIGTH JUST FOR "RETURN OF THE KING" AND WAS SO HAPPY THAT IT WON THE WHOLE 11 CATEGORY IT WAS NOMINATED FOR INCLUDING "DIRECTING" AND THE PRESTIGIOUS "BEST PICTURE" YES AM SO VERY HAPPY:D :D AM DEFINITELY GON WATCH THE TRILOGY MORE THAN 100 TIMES:D I HAVE SEEN THEM ABOUT 20 TIMES NOW SO U CAN RIGHTLY SAY I AM ADDICTED TO LORD OF THE RINGS....

@SOLA WHILE WE ARE AT IT, U BETTER NOT PUT SAND FOR MY GARRI..SO MAKE U REMOVE YA MOUTH FROM ME AND MA IYAWO BUSINESS ..SEE THE KIND ADVICE WEY U DEY GIVE MAN! ABI U THINK SAY GOOD WIFE EASY TO COME BY?

khamileon

You are supporting my crazy husband ehn, when I finish with the two of you.....Even the devil would cringe in his little hole:mad: :)

U NO SE YA MOUTH! NA SO U GO DEY LET OUTSIDER PUT SAND FOR WE GARRI.... IF I TOK NOW, U GO SAY U WAN REPORT ME SAY I DEY BEAT U.

Nkechi

The Lord of the Rings don flood the ground.E no easy oo nominated for 11 and have them all.na big celebration oga Solaaaaaaaaaaaa:)

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
I love that movie. Make the ting reach video quick make I buy one jo.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
I love the first two, and the third one was great till all the battles were won, It should have ended where Aragon became king but No, they had to prolong d thing...... I loved their special effects and all the rest. But the end was just too long!!!! I guess I could say I'm happy for them, 11 oscars, kai, they just broke a new record I guess?

Very soon my crew and I will break their New Zealand record with our own Nigerian record:p

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Originally posted by khamileon
U NO SE YA MOUTH! NA SO U GO DEY LET OUTSIDER PUT SAND FOR WE GARRI.... IF I TOK NOW, U GO SAY U WAN REPORT ME SAY I DEY BEAT U.

I woke up this morning and I didn't find breakfast on the table...And you want me not to allow other people put sand in our marital garri abi!!! U neva hala

khamileon

Make the ting reach video quick make I buy one jo.

VIDEO KWO??!! I GET THE WHOLE 3 FOR DVD #COUGH# I FIT MAKE COPY FOR U IF U GO PAY FOR ME IYAWO WEDDING ANNIVERSARY :D :D HOLLA!

khamileon

I woke up this morning and I didn't find breakfast on the table...And you want me not to allow other people put sand in our marital garri abi!!! U neva hala

LOOK PROPER, SMALL GARRI STILL DEY FOR CUPBOARD... MAKE U MANAGE AM DARLINK.. TILI GOVERNMENT PAY WE SALARY. PLENTY LOVE & KISSES:D

Videoscope

Naija Movie Critic
Khami and Mamarita, we go soon take una tory do Nigerian movie. And the moral will be...never let 2 animals get together:D :fdev

khamileon

Originally posted by Videoscope
Khami and Mamarita, we go soon take una tory do Nigerian movie. And the moral will be...never let 2 animals get together:D :fdev

Beti u fit let TWO BIRDS get together abi? ANUOFIA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.